Leaf Blower Revolution v1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tuzoli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Leaf Blower Revolution v1.2.0

Post by Tuzoli »

It worked for me even after closing the game and even restarting the PC, but had the suspicion it might not work for others. Hope someone can provide a working one for you all.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DAAYUM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DAAYUM »

can somebody update it to v1.5.0 as the game has updated

johjs329
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johjs329 »

is anyone still updating this?

jimsterxp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimsterxp »

I finally sat down to figure this one out manually. Spent about 2 hours learning all about CE, and was able to create a working one for 1.5.7 version of Leaf Blower Revolution (at least it worked for me).
LBR_1.5.7_ALL.CT
(5.06 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

johjs329
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johjs329 »

jimsterxp wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:22 am
I finally sat down to figure this one out manually. Spent about 2 hours learning all about CE, and was able to create a working one for 1.5.7 version of Leaf Blower Revolution (at least it worked for me).

LBR_1.5.7_ALL.CT
doesn't work unfortunately

Cyclepath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cyclepath »

Anyone able to get this working? all the posted tables dont work

johjs329
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johjs329 »

Cyclepath wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:10 am
Anyone able to get this working? all the posted tables dont work
I don't think anyone is updating it anymore

Christopher030
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christopher030 »

Cheat for V1.7 read the stuff at the bottom ↓↓

You don't have to copy the stuff beneath this, just download the CT file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="34">
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"blc coins"</Description>
<LastState Value="6.13668042350694E98" Activated="1" RealAddress="1589D7E0"/>
<VariableType>Double</VariableType>
<Address>1589D7E0</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>1</ID>
<Description>"gold coins"</Description>
<LastState Value="2.82946052473027E98" Activated="1" RealAddress="1589D0E0"/>
<Address>1589D0E0</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>3</ID>
<Description>"lava"</Description>
<LastState Value="6.7756781326878E50" Activated="1" RealAddress="1589D150"/>
<Address>1589D150</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>4</ID>
<Description>"myth"</Description>
<LastState Value="1.16906346249179E104" RealAddress="1589D310"/>
<Address>1589D310</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>5</ID>
<Description>"celestial"</Description>
<LastState Value="9.38568564701612E99" RealAddress="1589D770"/>
<Address>1589D770</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>6</ID>
<Description>"Ice"</Description>
<LastState Value="4.96631733625506E100" RealAddress="1589D1C0"/>
<Address>1589D1C0</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>7</ID>
<Description>"Obbi"</Description>
<LastState Value="5.24231950823073E98" RealAddress="1589D4D0"/>
<Address>1589D4D0</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
<UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

It looks like the values change every time you start the game (look at change rar its again a jpg, so my table might not work for you so follow the steps to make your own table) the same rules apply to search for values but now your old table might not work.

Copy and paste that into notepad, choose save as type "all types" and name it anything and put.CT at the end. Choose the game process and when it asks you for value just put a bunch of 9s when editing the value (The final value rar is a jpg that shows what I'm talking about, CE automatically converts the 9s into number times 10 to the power of number). First time posting so I don't know how good people are with this but here is my take. If that doesn't work then you can do a search, choose scan type "between values" and value type "double" go-to game setting scroll down, and switch to scientific notation (it'll make this easier) (for the next part download the rar file, its jpg of what it should look like) let's say you have 1.05E2 celestial leaves so put 1.00E2 on the left box of the value and 1.90E2 on the right and press scan if you have multiple addresses just try to look for an address that starts with 1589D that line is always followed by a number a letter and than a number again. You can never have half of a leaf so values with a decimal and no "E" are useless Ex:37798.5544 ← that. I think this should cover everything you need to know. I only did blc coins gold coins lava myth celestial ice and Bobby leaves. If you want to add more values just follow the steps above. I hope this was detailed enough for everyone to understand
Attachments
Chage.rar
(5.58 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Final values.rar
(9.46 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
LeafBlowerTest V1.7.0 .CT
(1.89 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
f890ea3439769f1c8af0612d50d190ec.rar
Picture 1
(9.93 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

game recently updated to 1.80, i haven't used the tables yet due to people saying they don't work so it's probably the same with 1.80 as well

edit: nope table doesn't work at all

Christopher030
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christopher030 »

Atmogenic wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:44 pm
game recently updated to 1.80, i haven't used the tables yet due to people saying they don't work so it's probably the same with 1.80 as well

edit: nope table doesn't work at all
the game values change every time you boot up the game, follow the steps on making your own table. I re-downloaded my own table and it doesn't work, looked for values and found them, but they have different addresses now, look at change.rar and you'll see what I'm talking about, it still follows the same rules of 1586 at least 1 letter and 3 number after.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

the game values change every time you boot up the game, follow the steps on making your own table. I re-downloaded my own table and it doesn't work, looked for values and found them, but they have different addresses now, look at change.rar and you'll see what I'm talking about, it still follows the same rules of 1586 at least 1 letter and 3 number after.
Sorry im a newbie at this stuff but i've got lost with the finding address starting with 1586 i did the values and mine was different with celestial leaves. I tried to find 1586 or 1589 but the closet I could find is 13a9

Also how would i find the value with gold and blc since the only time they change is doing prestige

Christopher030
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christopher030 »

Atmogenic wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:17 pm
Sorry im a newbie at this stuff but i've got lost with the finding address starting with 1586 i did the values and mine was different with celestial leaves. I tried to find 1586 or 1589 but the closet I could find is 13a9

Also how would i find the value with gold and blc since the only time they change is doing prestige

You can never have half of anything, leaf or coin. if you have 39 gems just search for exact value of 39. go to other lvls and try not to have printers so your leaf income is as slow as possible so if you have 2.60E3 you can search up for only 2.40E3 - 2.70E3, you'll get less addresses, the screenshot you put had numbers of #.28219 it has to be a full number. in the previous tab, it should be a full number or #E# and the right side "value" shouldn't be the one on the right because you are earning leaves. Example, you have 2.64E6, try to have low income of that leaf, search 2.50E6 - 2.80E6, numbers in previous should be full numbers or number decimal and E(any number) ex:3.989818E10 ←, number in previous shouldn't equal number in values ( because you have some income), on the far left in "address" try to find an address starting with 1586 and followed by 1 letter and 3 numbers.

Christopher030
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christopher030 »

Christopher030 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:13 am
Atmogenic wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:17 pm

if nothing is helping just go to youtube and search this up "How to get Infinite Leaves and Gems in Leaf Blower Revolution (with Cheat Engine)" that little 2 & half min video is the most basic way to get leaves.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

if nothing is helping just go to youtube and search this up "How to get Infinite Leaves and Gems in Leaf Blower Revolution (with Cheat Engine)" that little 2 & half min video is the most basic way to get leaves.
That video doesn't help as that guy is either playing a fresh game or just started the game due to the amount of leaves he is picking up allowing him to get a clear view of the values. I'm getting large chunks of leaves going way over 10k so i'm unable to do that method he is doing.

as for the other post u did, I have no clue what you're on about. Could you maybe to a step by step guide to make it a bit clearer as that bundle of text makes it seem much more complicated and harder to understand. Also i'm mainly doing it for the gold and blc rather then the leaves, the celestial leaves are a pain but i think they will be easier to stack up with hacked gold and blc

Christopher030
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christopher030 »

Atmogenic wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:40 pm
That video doesn't help as that guy is either playing a fresh game or just started the game due to the amount of leaves he is picking up allowing him to get a clear view of the values. I'm getting large chunks of leaves going way over 10k so i'm unable to do that method he is doing.

as for the other post u did, I have no clue what you're on about. Could you maybe to a step by step guide to make it a bit clearer as that bundle of text makes it seem much more complicated and harder to understand. Also i'm mainly doing it for the gold and blc rather then the leaves, the celestial leaves are a pain but i think they will be easier to stack up with hacked gold and blc
Yes, it is a new game. Step by step guide... Just apply the logic from that video to your game, yes his values are easier to find. gold coins, make a new scan search for the number, play for a little bit reset so you get gold, now you have ~120 more coins search for the new value, do that until you get about 3 addresses select all of them and change their values 1 by one so you can pick out which one is right. That little 3 min video is the foundation for doing this. Use your brain. I'm not doing a step by step, the amount of dumb stuff that I had to explain, I said "can't have half of a value" and you send a screenshot of numbers and decimals following that number, read and think. If you are getting over 10k then maybe go to another region where leaf income is slower, I don't know, like, yes it is hard when numbers go up fast than slow it down!