z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Anyone know a means of making Quickhack cooldowns shorter/nonexistent? I use a lot of Ultimate Quickhacks, and the cooldowns on those things can be pretty hefty.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:58 pm
Anyone know a means of making Quickhack cooldowns shorter/nonexistent? I use a lot of Ultimate Quickhacks, and the cooldowns on those things can be pretty hefty.
Do you mean the cooldown when you're hacking stuff like vending machines and sort (the cooldown bar)? If so, I posted it here in this thread long ago about it if I recall correctly. Managed to set it to near instant and it works in most cases, because it bugs the vending machines to output trash so quick that it bugs them to work afterwards. I guess if it's less instant it might've worked.

My original comment on it:
viewtopic.php?p=170180#p170180

Lemmiel223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lemmiel223 »

The Player Progression Pointers don't work? When I try to open it nothing happens, completely unresponsive. I have the newest version of cheat engine and everything. Using the latest cheat table....

Hectakia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hectakia »

having problems wont work at all just freezes the program when ever i choose activate any of the options.... i have the latest cheatengine and table

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

There is a savegame editor in the works, not much there but it will unflag all quest items.Just look up "Unflag All Quest Items" on nexus mods

Also if you read the thread on that mod/savegame editor he links to a video that shows you how to make almost all items legendary with max slots!

xxTheGoDxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxTheGoDxx »

Request: No-HUD toggle and / or way to toggle mini map and quest markers.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:18 pm
Do you mean the cooldown when you're hacking stuff like vending machines and sort (the cooldown bar)? If so, I posted it here in this thread long ago about it if I recall correctly. Managed to set it to near instant and it works in most cases, because it bugs the vending machines to output trash so quick that it bugs them to work afterwards. I guess if it's less instant it might've worked.

My original comment on it:
viewtopic.php?p=170180#p170180
That might be just what I am looking for. Vending machines are only able to be hacked twice, even in vanilla, so they aren't a great testbed.

Any idea if it works on the latest patches, or needs updating?

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

is there a way to unlock all weapon blueprint just incase you miss the iconic blueprint in the side quest?

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Is there a way to make the weapon damage increase permanent and not have to use the table every time?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ahye05 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:01 am
is there a way to unlock all weapon blueprint just incase you miss the iconic blueprint in the side quest?
Yes you can use the console to unlock whatever blueprints you want.

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:55 pm
ahye05 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:01 am
Yes you can use the console to unlock whatever blueprints you want.
Nice can you tell me how? and what version of CT table your using, I'm currently in game version of 1.06. If not applicable to this game version im willing to start new game with lower version for the sake of completing V stash wall :D :)

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ahye05 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:22 pm
Nice can you tell me how? and what version of CT table your using, I'm currently in game version of 1.06. If not applicable to this game version im willing to start new game with lower version for the sake of completing V stash wall :D :)
Cyber tweak something or other on fearlessrevolution then you can just use one of the many item id lists to spawn whatever you want.

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:39 pm
ahye05 wrote:
Cyber tweak something or other on fearlessrevolution then you can just use one of the many item id lists to spawn whatever you want.
nc i'm able to use the console my problem now is the attachment string like pacifier and armordillo they only give me common ver. is there a way to get the epic version the armordillo give 245 armor the epic pacifier give 12% crit damage but somehow the the string common only give me common version with the low stat :mellow:

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

ahye05 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:42 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
ahye05 wrote:
nc i'm able to use the console my problem now is the attachment string like pacifier and armordillo they only give me common ver. is there a way to get the epic version the armordillo give 245 armor the epic pacifier give 12% crit damage but somehow the the string common only give me common version with the low stat :mellow:
its not yet known how to change the quality, but to get around your specific issue just give yourself the recipe instead and craft them, they are significantly more likely to be epic when you craft them

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

Scareon wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:12 pm
ahye05 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:42 pm
bloodaxis wrote:

its not yet known how to change the quality, but to get around your specific issue just give yourself the recipe instead and craft them, they are significantly more likely to be epic when you craft them
i try the recipe still common quality even how much i craft it :lol: xD i'll just wait for the updated list command tnx btw :)