z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
buzdekay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by buzdekay »

Vortox14 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:44 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:21 pm
Maybe its get blocked by enemy?
Definitely not the issue with the Mantis Blades.
This is most likely the slow time bug with melee. The cyberwear you install to slow time when dodging, or just speedhack can cause the combo to not go through. The only fix is to either reload, or start slow motion with another weapon like a gun, then while still in slow motion change to the melee.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

For those who find it odd that the "Char Incendiary Grenade" has a incorrect value, it's because the pointer is set incorrectly.
Its set to "itemQuantityOffset" when it should be "gadgetQuantityOffset".

lucas182
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lucas182 »

values dont populate for me on 1.06 GOG and CE 7.2

CE gives errors. cant find values, etc.

unfortunately. I wanted to "respec" my attribute points with this =/

mepero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mepero »

Does anyone else have a problem with the "Lightning Breaks" and "Life During Wartime" mission?
After leaving the car (as passenger) i cant use mouse and i cant change the view port. The mouse still works on the map and in the menu.
Any idea, how i can fix this with ce?

I solved my issue with a combination of ce and game functions.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks again for all your work on this table!

If you still work on it, would you consider a Time Editor? I.e. in game time on a 1-24 hour setting or freeze.
Sometimes there are nighttime or daytime only missions.

Thanks

Zarkiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zarkiel »

I'd love the ability to change current weapon paintjob if that's possible, since you can't do that in game for mose mindbogling reason.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Acleacius wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:21 am
If you still work on it, would you consider a Time Editor? I.e. in game time on a 1-24 hour setting or freeze.
Don't really understand why you'd need this, there's a skip time function built into the game and like every single mission that's time specific has a "wait on bench" or whatever built in right next to where you progress.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

Hello there. Again requesting the "item/weapon modifier script", this time with the ability to remove "quest item" status from things. Because I have way too many Legendary SIlverhand's items.

Also would appreciate the ability to modify the ammount of Mod Slots on things. What I know about that one - Minimum is 0, maximum is 6, for all items, even Cyberware things like Berserk or Sandevistan.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

BTW, Zanzer, word's that you managed to open the Dev Console in this game with Cheat Engine. Dat true?
Avery's mod's no longer working, plus I am not fan of modding an unstable game. I'd rather fondle around with simple values and built-in shit, like console and exploits.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

kvenom wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:20 pm
Hello there. Again requesting the "item/weapon modifier script", this time with the ability to remove "quest item" status from things. Because I have way too many Legendary SIlverhand's items.
A table has that if you know where to look.
kvenom wrote:
Also would appreciate the ability to modify the ammount of Mod Slots on things. What I know about that one - Minimum is 0, maximum is 6, for all items, even Cyberware things like Berserk or Sandevistan.
Items can have more illegitimately, Screenshots are starting to float around with as many as 7.
kvenom wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:39 pm
BTW, Zanzer, word's that you managed to open the Dev Console in this game with Cheat Engine. Dat true?
Avery's mod's no longer working, plus I am not fan of modding an unstable game. I'd rather fondle around with simple values and built-in shit, like console and exploits.
Avery recommended this mod for those wanting a Unlocked Dev Console and a large part of it is to help keep the game from crashing..
https://www[dot]fearlessrevolution[dot]com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Vortox14 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 am
Items can have more illegitimately, Screenshots are starting to float around with as many as 7.
Where can you find said table, been wanting something like that ever since the game released, got way too many quest items sitting around in the inventory after said quests are over.

Todeswalzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Todeswalzer »

What about Health for Johnny sections since the current Health thing doesn't seem to work for the section where you play as him? I'm getting absolutely mullered... and sadly i don't know anything about scripting to do it myself...
Also... Unlimited Stamina doesn't work for me, and crashes the game 5 minutes after turning it on...

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:00 pm
Acleacius wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:21 am
Don't really understand why you'd need this, there's a skip time function built into the game and like every single mission that's time specific has a "wait on bench" or whatever built in right next to where you progress.
Skipping time isn't the same thing as a time freeze. The whole game sets up the premise of time's running out and time limits. If we are playing an RPG (a defining characteristic of fitting into the world) with a perceived "time is running out" why on would anyone feel comfortable fast forwarding time.

Anyway, I'm not asking you or anyone else to use it if you don't want too. It's just another method to deal with time limits, I'm not sure why that's confusing.

On another topic:
I've seen the zero weight fix in the CTs but with all the commands being found. I wondered has anyone come across a command to increase the weight limit?

I must have had a bug in the previous patch or two because it seemed like my weight limit was increasing with every level. Iirc, I had 520 limit, without using any modded equipment like clothing or augments. The latest version 1.6 sees this limited at 320, without any in game mod or augment.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Vortox14 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 am
kvenom wrote:
kvenom wrote:

the overall question is where to look. I just want to find a way to turn all my armor legendary or so.

zzgoodmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zzgoodmaster »

Hey, i wonder if you can somehow spawn the legendary crunch mod and armadillo mod since i only can get only the epic ones ?