z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by bloodaxis »

infias wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:38 pm
I'm also having some issues where I didn't hack any items or anything except using the in game crafting and upgrades, but some, not all enemies are very hard to kill.
Again, this is because they're higher level than you are, the game specifically tells you if side gigs and so on are "high danger" or whatever to indicate that the enemies are higher level. Enemies also have some "high threat" indicators or some shit telling them they're going to be harder than usual.

Edit: Has anyone looked into editing the mod sockets available in weapons/clothing and/or changing their rarity? Boils my blood not being able to upgrade clothing I actually like the look of into clothing that's actually good to wear at the same time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

infias
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infias »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:32 pm
infias wrote:
I'm also having some issues where I didn't hack any items or anything except using the in game crafting and upgrades, but some, not all enemies are very hard to kill.
Again, this is because they're higher level than you are, the game specifically tells you if side gigs and so on are "high danger" or whatever to indicate that the enemies are higher level. Enemies also have some "high threat" indicators or some shit telling them they're going to be harder than usual.

Edit: Has anyone looked into editing the mod sockets available in weapons/clothing and/or changing their rarity? Boils my blood not being able to upgrade clothing I actually like the look of into clothing that's actually good to wear at the same time.
In my case, it was even during the prologue where I just had to keep flying around the roof to shoot the turrets firing at the helicopter. All other turrets went down quickly but 2 of them I had to keep shooting. I would understand if it was one of the boss level things, but it wasn't. Hell, I even had a hard time shooting the goons off of the bikes with several headshots in the earlier parts of the game. It might just be that our over-advancement is exposing some bug or inconsistency of the enemies being generated.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

infias wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:03 am
bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:32 pm
infias wrote:

In my case, it was even during the prologue where I just had to keep flying around the roof to shoot the turrets firing at the helicopter. All other turrets went down quickly but 2 of them I had to keep shooting. I would understand if it was one of the boss level things, but it wasn't. Hell, I even had a hard time shooting the goons off of the bikes with several headshots in the earlier parts of the game. It might just be that our over-advancement is exposing some bug or inconsistency of the enemies being generated.
I think this is actually a bug with the game. It scales up the NPC's level with yours for this mission, but does not scale up the weapons you use. So you're hitting a turret that should have 100~ hp with a gun that shoots for 14~ damage a shot on non-crits, and it's scaled up to have 10000 hp.

Note: numbers are fake and just for illustrating the point.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

Anyway to add max number of mod slots for crafting? .... it sucks that some crafted items have only one slot, most of the time when crafting

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

Hey!

I know this is a pretty convoluted request but here I go:
This game has a half-assed respec system, you can reset your Perks but not your Attributes; this in order limits player's ability to fool around with different types of gameplay once you're leveled up.

Would it be possible to make some sort of a smart "Respec Tool"?

It would take your Attributes to the base (3), and reset your Skills to (0) as well. All perks gained from leveling Skills (With the exception of Attribute / Skill points gained from the natural leveling up process) would be ereased. This would allow us to then artificially (...or normally?) level up whatever skills with the cheat table (...or without it?), without gaining any "over the counter" skill points.

Anyhow, not really sure if that's even possible as I don't know much about making such things, but thank you for the table anyways - been a great help.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

poster55 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:23 am
I think this is actually a bug with the game. It scales up the NPC's level with yours for this mission, but does not scale up the weapons you use. So you're hitting a turret that should have 100~ hp with a gun that shoots for 14~ damage a shot on non-crits, and it's scaled up to have 10000 hp.

Note: numbers are fake and just for illustrating the point.
I think this is it, they probably just neglected to have a max cap on how high that particular mission, or missions in general, can scale with your level so if you cheated your level to 50 you're going to have a bad time.

Jkarofwilderness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jkarofwilderness »

vlad.sith wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:16 pm
Can you make JUST infinity ammo, with reload ?
Use the inventory pointers to edit the ammo remaining of each type.

Lynx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lynx »

Does anyone have idea how to edit percentage of progression in the character menu? I did try a bit to find it but I could not. Really want to run a secret ending without speedrunning the whole story again.

Crash_0veride
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crash_0veride »

New here, is there a table for Epic?

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

anyone found a way to get a unlimited buffer size for the access point hacking

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:21 am
Are you perhaps looking for easy breach?

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:39 am
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:21 am
Are you perhaps looking for easy breach?
i seen your table but wasnt sure if it worked on Steam version ill give it a shot

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

everything working fine but the Overdrive weapon is not working. I have activated the weapon pointer and they show some value but I can't turn the overdrive weapon on.

jimrdg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jimrdg »

so I accidentally dismantled some iconic weapon, is there any possible chance I can get them back through inventory pointer?>

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

any way to find an item id and dupe it? some clothing mods you can only get once in the game. thanks in advance :D :D :D :D :D :D