Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by AuroraKet »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:13 am
SendMe wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:04 am
ComManDerBG wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:02 am
How do you dump/compile/whatever item ids? i want to add the military outfit worn by v during the vr tutorial.
The dev console was removed during 1.05. Unless you stay on 1.04, no more console. I'm IP banned from flexus for calling them credit-stealing cunts, but either way, just thought I should let you know.
Oh i know it was removed but im gog so i disabled automatic updates. console still works for me.
Someone on Nexus Mods made a 'Cyber Engine Tweaks' mod that re-enables a console in some form. Not sure how good it is, though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yaodm2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yaodm2020 »

Me too
poster55 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:30 am
AuroraKet wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:22 pm
teomikey wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:52 pm
cp2077 gog patch 1.05 is LIVE NOW as of 12/19/2020 2:45pm PST =)
Which brings a whole new concern, seeing how I can't seem to disable update in Steam. How much will removing the debug console and other things affect the table? Anyone know yet?
Easy breach now crashes to desktop for me... so I haven't used much else.

TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TimeDiver0 »

Pretty damned hilarious (since I've been frequently making new saves) bug with the Update +16 version of this table and when triggering the debug console integrated into v1.1.1 of the [Link] mod (tested with GOG v1.04 only; not getting v1.05 just yet):

So long as the 'Enable Teleport Scripts' cheat is present in the .CT file, enabling the debug console with the ' ` ' key makes V fall endlessly 'into the void' so to speak, resulting in an unavoidable Game Over... oh, and it doesn't go away on returning to the Main Menu; instead, the result is an infinite loop of loading, requiring CP2077 to be killed from the Task Manager!

However, deleting the 'Enable Teleport Scripts' cheat, and re-starting the game with the resulting modified cheat table, allows for normal progression, even after opening said debug console; I've tested this out multiple times now, and have isolated that cheat as the cause of the 'infinite fall-into-the-void' bug; it doesn't even need to be enabled to cause havoc!

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

pls add console debug pls

TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TimeDiver0 »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:54 am
pls add console debug pls
A cheat table alone cannot re-implement something removed by the developers at CD Projekt Red; (most of) the coding for it is just gone.

However, there is the [Link] mod, which has its own debug console for CP2077... though it's kinda unstable right now.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

TimeDiver0 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:07 am
Pretty damned hilarious (since I've been frequently making new saves) bug with the Update +16 version of this table and when triggering the debug console integrated into v1.1.1 of the [Link] mod (tested with GOG v1.04 only; not getting v1.05 just yet):

So long as the 'Enable Teleport Scripts' cheat is present in the .CT file, enabling the debug console with the ' ` ' key makes V fall endlessly 'into the void' so to speak, resulting in an unavoidable Game Over... oh, and it doesn't go away on returning to the Main Menu; instead, the result is an infinite loop of loading, requiring CP2077 to be killed from the Task Manager!

However, deleting the 'Enable Teleport Scripts' cheat, and re-starting the game with the resulting modified cheat table, allows for normal progression, even after opening said debug console; I've tested this out multiple times now, and have isolated that cheat as the cause of the 'infinite fall-into-the-void' bug; it doesn't even need to be enabled to cause havoc!
That is the Disable Collisions script hotkey. Change the hotkey and it won't happen.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So just for the record, this table has NOT been updated for version 1.05 right?

TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TimeDiver0 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:40 am
That is the Disable Collisions script hotkey. Change the hotkey and it won't happen.
I don't actually use Cheat Engine's hotkeys much (if at all), but... is it normal behavior for said hotkeys to function, even when the script in question isn't enabled?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

TimeDiver0 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:57 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:40 am
I don't actually use Cheat Engine's hotkeys much (if at all), but... is it normal behavior for said hotkeys to function, even when the script in question isn't enabled?
The Hotkey is to toggle the script. It is normal behavior don't pretend like there is bug. I have removed the hotkey from the latest version so you don't have to take 5 seconds and remove it yourself.

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:52 am
So just for the record, this table has NOT been updated for version 1.05 right?
I have just updated it to 1.05. The only thing that needed fixing was Easy Breach which jodelmax had already predicted, I just didn't update before 1.05 came out.

TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TimeDiver0 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:10 am
The Hotkey is to toggle the script. It is normal behavior don't pretend like there is bug. I have removed the hotkey from the latest version so you don't have to take 5 seconds and remove it yourself.
Hey, calm down for a moment. I wasn't intending to trigger some Berserk Button of yours; I was just checking for clarification on whether that was normal behavior for hotkeys in Cheat Engine, that's all.

And my own personalized cheat table for CP2077 includes parts of yours, Zanzer's, iicecube's, and some of gideon25's work as well, so I know how to edit them manually (even in NotePad++ as an .xml file).

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

TimeDiver0 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:30 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:10 am
Hey, calm down for a moment. I wasn't intending to trigger some Berserk Button of yours; I was just checking for clarification on whether that was normal behavior for hotkeys in Cheat Engine, that's all.

And my own personalized cheat table for CP2077 includes parts of yours, Zanzer's, iicecube's, and some of gideon25's work as well, so I know how to edit them manually (even in NotePad++ as an .xml file).
Click on a table entry (not the checkbox, the name) and press Ctrl+H, that'll show you the hotkey menu where you can see existing keys or assign new ones with varying functions.

Personally, before I start using a table, I edit the .CT and remove any and all <Hotkeys></Hotkeys> I find, just to make sure nothing surprising happens at unfortunate moments.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

AuroraKet wrote:
teomikey wrote:
Which brings a whole new concern, seeing how I can't seem to disable update in Steam. How much will removing the debug console and other things affect the table? Anyone know yet?
Steam -> Right click Cyberpunk 2077 -> Properties -> Updates -> Drop-down Box -> Change to 'Only update when I launch.' ->Go to game's install directory -> /bin/Cyberpunk2077.exe -> Create a shortcut directly to the exe and launch from there. Bypasses Steam and updates.

spiritsplice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [+16.5]

Post by spiritsplice »

Latest patch broke easy breach. Game force closes.

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

SendMe wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:47 pm
AuroraKet wrote:
teomikey wrote:
Steam -> Right click Cyberpunk 2077 -> Properties -> Updates -> Drop-down Box -> Change to 'Only update when I launch.' ->Go to game's install directory -> /bin/Cyberpunk2077.exe -> Create a shortcut directly to the exe and launch from there. Bypasses Steam and updates.
Ah, good info to have for next time, a bit too late this round. At least if the patch only broke one or two things, and those can be fixed, well, it's still good. :)

yoden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoden »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:24 am
unqltango wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:32 pm
It is not a cheat, but would it be possible to add an edit for 3rd person driving camera reset delay? It annoys me to hell that it always snaps back to the default position after like 1-2 seconds. There is one in the DrummerIX thread, but it does not work for me at all. (GOG CP 1.04, CT 7.2)
Added a script that pulls the value so you can modify it. Also made a script that locks the camera behind the car if you want that too.
Thanks so much for this! It was driving me crazy!

Out of curiosity, how were you able to find this address? Since the value doesn't change.