Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [+16.5]

Post by Scareon »

Anacra wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:08 am
Is it possible to reset the Attribute tree?
use this command in in the command console, set them to what ever level you want

Game.SetAtt("Strength", 0)

replace Strength with the following for the ones you want to reset

Reflexes
Strength
Cool
Intelligence
TechnicalAbility
ColdBlood
Hacking
Stealth
Gunslinger
Kenjutsu
Assault
Crafting
Engineering
Hacking
CombatHacking
Athletics
Demolition
Brawling

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Scareon wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:00 am
Anacra wrote:
use this command in in the command console, set them to what ever level you want

[...]
Just wanted to mention in case more people try this, that this doesn't actually reset the bonuses you might have gotten already from the skills. For example, if you get +10% Crit Chance from say Cool level 2 skill, then changing the attribute and skill values to 0 will not reset that 10% Crit chance.

So yeah, this doesn't reset stuff properly like you can do for the perks via that Tabula Rasa item.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Anacra wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:06 pm
Scareon wrote:
Anacra wrote:

[...]
Just wanted to mention in case more people try this, that this doesn't actually reset the bonuses you might have gotten already from the skills. For example, if you get +10% Crit Chance from say Cool level 2 skill, then changing the attribute and skill values to 0 will not reset that 10% Crit chance.

So yeah, this doesn't reset stuff properly like you can do for the perks via that Tabula Rasa item.
try this, I suggest making a lua script with it and running it in game

Game.SetLevel("Athletics", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Demolition", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Brawling", 0)
Game.SetAtt("Reflexes", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Assault", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Gunslinger", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Kenjutsu", 0)
Game.SetAtt("TechnicalAbility", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Crafting", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Engineering", 0)
Game.SetAtt("Intelligence", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Hacking", 0)
Game.SetLevel("CombatHacking", 0)
Game.SetAtt("Cool", 0)
Game.SetLevel("ColdBlood", 0)
Game.SetLevel("Stealth", 0)

Also note that there are other things in game that give you stats that are not part of this system like Dum Dums puffer side missions completions

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Scareon wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:02 am
Anacra wrote:
Scareon wrote:

[...]

Game.SetAtt("Cool", 0)

Also note that there are other things in game that give you stats that are not part of this system like Dum Dums puffer side missions completions
Thank you. Will try to enter this individually as I don't know how to create a lua script.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Anacra wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:17 am
Scareon wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:02 am
Anacra wrote:

Game.SetAtt("Cool", 0)

Thank you. Will try to enter this individually as I don't know how to create a lua script.
So I did test this myself and only after doing that I finally understood what you were asking, at least I hope anyway, what you want is a way to reset the level 20 progressed skill perk that you get once you max progression for each perk tree, is this right?

For now I have not found a way to modify it, I can see the stat in the stat tree and can make it go up but not down.

P.S. to make a .lua script, copy the above commands into a notepad doc, save it to the scripts folder inside the cyber engine folder in your game install directory (call it something easy like ABCD.txt, when you save it change the file type down the bottom before you hit save from .txt to all files, save the file, exit out of it and go into the scripts folder, highlight the notepad doc and press F2 (for rename) and then change the file type at the end from .txt to .lua, when it asks say yes.

Go into game, open the command console and type dofile("ABCD.lua")

Now go check your character screen

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Scareon wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:36 am
So I did test this myself and only after doing that I finally understood what you were asking, at least I hope anyway, what you want is a way to reset the level 20 progressed skill perk that you get once you max progression for each perk tree, is this right?

For now I have not found a way to modify it, I can see the stat in the stat tree and can make it go up but not down.

P.S. to make a .lua script, copy the above commands into a notepad doc, save it to the scripts folder inside the cyber engine folder in your game install directory (call it something easy like ABCD.txt, when you save it change the file type down the bottom before you hit save from .txt to all files, save the file, exit out of it and go into the scripts folder, highlight the notepad doc and press F2 (for rename) and then change the file type at the end from .txt to .lua, when it asks say yes.

Go into game, open the command console and type dofile("ABCD.lua")

Now go check your character screen
Yes, that was what I meant. Though I was just talking about the lower levelled skill bonuses, which I wasn't able to "reset" or make them go down properly. I haven't tried your new way yet to see if it works for the lower level skill bonuses (will do so later when I play), but good to know the level 20 skill bonus definitely can't be reset properly.

Hopefully we'll be able to reset the character fully eventually.

Appreciate your instructions for the LUA script.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Okay, so I tested the SetLevel command, and it did work correctly for one ability, but not for abilities that grant perk points. Let me explain.

So, first I obtained Cold Blood level 2 skill (not perk) which gives 10% Crit Chance. I did this manually by grinding. I checked my stats, and it correctly added 10% to my overall crit chance. Then I use the command "Game.SetLevel("ColdBlood", 0)" and then checked my stats. It had correctly removed that additional 10% crit chance. So seems like SetLevel removes the effects correctly, though I can't say if it will work correctly for all the bonuses. Please test.

Now, where SetLevel doesn't work properly is perk granting skills. These are the skills that just give you +1 Perk Point when you gain a skill level (like Cold Blood level 4 and 5 for example). What happens is if you are already at level 5 Cold Blood, and then you reduce your Cold Blood skill level to say level 0, it won't remove the perk points you have already gotten at level 4 and 5. And in fact, when you get to level 4 and 5 again, it will give you two more points.
To fix this, you can manually remove the perk points using Zanzer's cheat table.

My main reason for doing this was to remove some points from Technical Ability. I tried to confirm if reducing attributes points dropped any armor (since you get 5% armor from each Technical Ability attribute point invested). I noticed the armor did not drop. Then I tested if armor increase is even working for this, and realized that it doesn't work at all lol. So, if you're building some tank build and thinking investing in Technical Ability will help, it won't. I also noticed that the crafting cost reduction skill bonuses don't work either.

Anyway, that's all for my test results. I think I've managed to successfully reduce attribute points and skill points while keeping the game legitimate. Now I can return to playing the game and progressing in my desired build.

It's a real shame how CDPR decided to not allow resetting attributes and skills. Just add Skill Points (similar to attribute points and perk points) and that would solve the problem of resetting.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

Any good way to modify the numeric stat rolls on a gun?

Bit disappointed in how Johnny's gun performs when you finally get it, was hoping to modify it so it's up to speed with current weapons.

low_density
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by low_density »

heir wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:35 pm
low_density wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:03 pm
Anyone tried to create a cheat for vehicle health? I am doing the "Forward to Death" mission and the panzer keeps exploding :( i can't finish that mission without it.
I believe that the damage cheat creates a conflict, causing vehicle damage. Did you turn off the damage modifier?
oh so this might be the reason? okay thanks for the tip, i will try it out and update again :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I am trying to find information about the console in the game and was not able to find anything usefull for now.
I would like to know
1) how to enable it and call it in game
and
2) list of commands with a few descriptions for some

Anyone have theses informations or link to them ? Thanks in advance !

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

If anyone figures out how to spawn enemies, please share. Currently no one knows how to do this.

ViwwiV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ViwwiV »

Any way to change Skippy mode so that maybe we could decide what to do with it before reaching 50 kills/neutralizations using it?

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

ViwwiV wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 am
Any way to change Skippy mode so that maybe we could decide what to do with it before reaching 50 kills/neutralizations using it?
Using the console commands, yes
Game.SetDebugFact("mq007_skippy_aim_at_head", 1) Head Aim Skippy
Game.SetDebugFact("mq007_skippy_goes_emo", 0) Friendly Skippy

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

you are messing up the quest if you use this
just saying...

low_density
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by low_density »

yes, I can confirm that once I disabled Damage Multiplier cheat, the panzer for the ending quests (Panam's) stopped exploding. I guess the Damage Multiplier also multiplied damage to vehicles as well :(