Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shaguar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [+16.5]

Post by Shaguar »

Does the XP multiplier work for anyone? Doesn't seem to work for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

neutralhero999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neutralhero999 »

I know it was in the Debug/Do Not Use list, but the Car RPM scripts really made the cars and bikes a whole lot more fun to use and sorta gave the vehicles a better feel when driven (at least, when the RPM multiplier's measured just right). Is there any way it can be brought back? 1.03 was the last version it worked on. Didn't work anymore on 1.04 onwards. Thanks for the tables and hoping you consider it!

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

So everything I've got atm in one place. I'm actually will keep it up-to-date for some amount of time since I'm personally started to feel the pleasure just by walking around and taking screenshots.

Features:
- Time of day
- Slower walking speed
- Auto Walk script (no need to hold W key)
- Separate head rotations (while body walking "forward", you can look around)
- Soft Throttle and Brakes on cars and bikes (plus some sort of "cruise control")
- Changing weather and some of it's settings
- Changing some RGB settings (it's actually from photomode, just can be used during normal gameplay as well)
- Freeze torso/head/eyes rotations in photomode
- Changing XYZ and RGB settings of muzzle flash in photomode (plus hiding gun and muzzle flash texture)

More detailed explanations of how to use some of the scripts:
Spoiler
Walking:
You can press once hotkeys from the names of the scripts to have the effect. "Separate Head Rotations (Alt)" script could actually not work after all since I was not able to find solid compare and checking few of them. Right now it's seems stable, but if not I'll go to try something else.

Soft Throttle and Brakes:
Just if you want to drive around at relatively slow speed. I've shared it before, but for now rotations of the camera in TPP fully free and holding Shift actually "bypass" the script.

Weather:
Use "weatherpreset" address to change it. If you do not see the effect, enable "Force Weather Change" script. "Missions / Subtype / Yellow Tint" is pretty experimental, but take a look at "Weather Subtype" address here. For example, if you set Rain weather and insert here value "5", than there is will be no rain in the game, but clouds and colors will stay the same. using it with "Weather Preset Power" script can give you a nice results as after rain weather, gentle fog and so on...

Photomode adjustments:
- LookInCameraAtAnyPoseAndOutfit. There is certain outfits and poses that disable ability to turn on "look in camera" option. This script fix it.
- Force Animations in PhotoMode. Overwrite current pose (except few with the guns, but works ok with Pistol poses). Can be used with the other script below to achieve interesting results.
- POI head/eyes. Rotate photomode cam around and freeze head and eyes position.
- Freeze Torso/Head Rotations. There as also option for NPC's, but it worked only at certain NPC's, such as Judy, when we meet her at first time and when she waiting us to sit on the chair for braindance.
note that if the head rotations was disabled, than torso rotations also will be disabled
- Muzzle Flash 1 RGB XYZ. So choose pose "V, just V", enable muzzle flash and play here with the values. Also with "Force Animations in PhotoMode (Ctrl + Num+/Num-)" you can overwrite this pose with any else pose and get some kind of "free" omni light to highlight V or NPC. "Muzzle Flash 1 Range" might be tricky here... you can't increase range, but make it smaller, still useful.
Muzzle Flash 2 RGB XYZ. Currently useless. In fact, there is 2 omni lights when muzzle flash enabled and this one have internal "issue" when you are trying to change its XYZ values, you'll notice that the game block it from highlighting V. And i can't find how to disable this "wall". It's all going from structures that you can get to with "Force Animations in PhotoMode (Ctrl + Num+/Num-)" script and specifically strings as "POSE_HIDEGUN". But by looking how this string used further (with brake and trace) I just get lost in all of this compares and jumps...
- Disable Bullets Sleeves. Pistol here have flying away bullet sleeves (if I call it right). For taking effect you need to switch in game pose.
So in simple words, with this group of scripts you can change head and eyes rotations in photomode and highlight V or NPC by omni light with any color and from any direction.
Also for those who might do not know, Frans Bouma have been made free camera for this game:
[Link]

Attachments
Cyberpunk2077 1.06 GOG (Time, Weather, Walk, Photo).CT
1.06 GOG (Time, Weather, Walk, Photo)
(183.54 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

kirosu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kirosu »

pigeon wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:29 pm
So everything I've got atm in one place. I'm actually will keep it up-to-date for some amount of time since I'm personally started to feel the pleasure just by walking around and taking screenshots.

Features:
- Time of day
- Slower walking speed
- Auto Walk script (no need to hold W key)
- Separate head rotations (while body walking "forward", you can look around)
- Soft Throttle and Brakes on cars and bikes (plus some sort of "cruise control")
- Changing weather and some of it's settings
- Changing some RGB settings (it's actually from photomode, just can be used during normal gameplay as well)
- Freeze torso/head/eyes rotations in photomode
- Changing XYZ and RGB settings of muzzle flash in photomode (plus hiding gun and muzzle flash texture)

More detailed explanations of how to use some of the scripts:
Spoiler
Walking:
You can press once hotkeys from the names of the scripts to have the effect. "Separate Head Rotations (Alt)" script could actually not work after all since I was not able to find solid compare and checking few of them. Right now it's seems stable, but if not I'll go to try something else.

Soft Throttle and Brakes:
Just if you want to drive around at relatively slow speed. I've shared it before, but for now rotations of the camera in TPP fully free and holding Shift actually "bypass" the script.

Weather:
Use "weatherpreset" address to change it. If you do not see the effect, enable "Force Weather Change" script. "Missions / Subtype / Yellow Tint" is pretty experimental, but take a look at "Weather Subtype" address here. For example, if you set Rain weather and insert here value "5", than there is will be no rain in the game, but clouds and colors will stay the same. using it with "Weather Preset Power" script can give you a nice results as after rain weather, gentle fog and so on...

Photomode adjustments:
- LookInCameraAtAnyPoseAndOutfit. There is certain outfits and poses that disable ability to turn on "look in camera" option. This script fix it.
- Force Animations in PhotoMode. Overwrite current pose (except few with the guns, but works ok with Pistol poses). Can be used with the other script below to achieve interesting results.
- POI head/eyes. Rotate photomode cam around and freeze head and eyes position.
- Freeze Torso/Head Rotations. There as also option for NPC's, but it worked only at certain NPC's, such as Judy, when we meet her at first time and when she waiting us to sit on the chair for braindance.
note that if the head rotations was disabled, than torso rotations also will be disabled
- Muzzle Flash 1 RGB XYZ. So choose pose "V, just V", enable muzzle flash and play here with the values. Also with "Force Animations in PhotoMode (Ctrl + Num+/Num-)" you can overwrite this pose with any else pose and get some kind of "free" omni light to highlight V or NPC. "Muzzle Flash 1 Range" might be tricky here... you can't increase range, but make it smaller, still useful.
Muzzle Flash 2 RGB XYZ. Currently useless. In fact, there is 2 omni lights when muzzle flash enabled and this one have internal "issue" when you are trying to change its XYZ values, you'll notice that the game block it from highlighting V. And i can't find how to disable this "wall". It's all going from structures that you can get to with "Force Animations in PhotoMode (Ctrl + Num+/Num-)" script and specifically strings as "POSE_HIDEGUN". But by looking how this string used further (with brake and trace) I just get lost in all of this compares and jumps...
- Disable Bullets Sleeves. Pistol here have flying away bullet sleeves (if I call it right). For taking effect you need to switch in game pose.
So in simple words, with this group of scripts you can change head and eyes rotations in photomode and highlight V or NPC by omni light with any color and from any direction.
Also for those who might do not know, Frans Bouma have been made free camera for this game:
[Link]

dude, how to activate the auto walk ? I'm keep pressing the hotkey, but it doesn't work,

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Try to re-download it if you downloaded it more like 45 mins ago and script can be activated, just doesn't have any affect on walking... I just figured out my mistake with the compare after I've shared it (I just used old compare from previous injection point experiments), so I've updated CT file. But if you downloaded it right now or if you mean that the script can't be activated manually or by hotkey, did any other script can be activated from this table? If some of the other scripts can't be activated as well, than which exact game version are you using (steam, gog, codex...)? I mean, in such case I'll not be able to fix it since in your game it need another injection point which I will not be able to get and maybe only if someone else with the same version as your can "update" this script...
But if you mean that everything else works fine, script can be activated but just doesn't have effect on walk, than let me know that this is the exact issue so I'll take a look what was my mistake.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

the Op's Table is severely broken, almost no options are activating but inf health... dang here i was hoping for a working teleport cheat to deal with them cop missions lol

kirosu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kirosu »

pigeon wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:43 pm
Try to re-download it if you downloaded it more like 45 mins ago and script can be activated, just doesn't have any affect on walking... I just figured out my mistake with the compare after I've shared it (I just used old compare from previous injection point experiments), so I've updated CT file. But if you downloaded it right now or if you mean that the script can't be activated manually or by hotkey, did any other script can be activated from this table? If some of the other scripts can't be activated as well, than which exact game version are you using (steam, gog, codex...)? I mean, in such case I'll not be able to fix it since in your game it need another injection point which I will not be able to get and maybe only if someone else with the same version as your can "update" this script...
But if you mean that everything else works fine, script can be activated but just doesn't have effect on walk, than let me know that this is the exact issue so I'll take a look what was my mistake.
ok let me try to redownload it, the vehicle script is work like a charm dude, just the autowalk doesn't work, I'm using codex version 1.06 btw.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Try another table from below then. Still can't guarantee that this will work, but since it's used another injection point, maybe this will do the trick if other scripts working well...

Also I've made changes to the logic of "Separate Head Rotations (Alt)" script here. For now it require to press/hold "Alt" key to change direction of movement while the "head" rotations are free. If someone who use this want things to work vice versa (free rotations enable only when hold Alt), change inside the script "je short @f // change "je" to "jne" if you want free rots when holding "Alt" key" how it's described.

UPD
Table updated. Got the idea why the first version might not work for you and in fact I think for some other people even on GOG version as well (based on strings around), so I've tried another compare inside the script. Pretty much sure it should work, but who knows... The only issue is that it also affect cars and bikes, so it should be deactivated before driving, but maybe I'll be able to fix this if this solution will work in general.
Ctrl+W - activation/deactivation of the script;
W - switching between walk / not walk in auto mode.
Attachments
Cyberpunk2077 1.06 GOG (AutoWalk2.1).CT
(182.09 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Last edited by pigeon on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:41 am
sportled wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:28 am
the Op's Table is severely broken, almost no options are activating but inf health... dang here i was hoping for a working teleport cheat to deal with them cop missions lol
Nimarus wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:25 am
Really wish the table wasn't broken. I don't want to have to turn to the website called "cheat" followed by "happens." Starting to feel like my only option is to revert to an earlier patch to the game, undoing bug fixes, and trying the console commands.
I just fired up the game on patch 1.06 and all options activate and work as expected so the problem is you two are morons. My table will work perfectly fine if you haven't installed mods. Also, I don't give a rats ass what website you 'turn to'. In fact, you should just fuck off because people like you annoy the shit out of me.
You could be less rude about it, have i called you a moron? surely you lack Charisma skills...

i got the steam version and its not modded...

i will do some more trying around to see what may cause it not to work then...

next time be a little nicer you dont have to go around calling people names, the goverment does that enough and it does not gain you any rep or my will to offer a donation for a working table.

if i find out why it isnt working on my end i will post it here.

Nimarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nimarus »

Just to be clear, I don't have any mods installed. Just the base game downloaded from Steam. I saw nothing about the table only working for Steam/GOG/etc, so I assume it isn't that. I was able to get the table to populate inventory one time. Not sure why I couldn't get it to work again. Don't worry about it, I only wanted to edit my credits anyhow. Plenty of other tables and trainers I can turn to that can do it. Have a nice day.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

so to update..

more elements started randomly working...
get stat points
working:
Health,
Stamina,
not working:
Ram,
Oxygen,
one hit kills.

Working:
Enable Inf health on load,
Inf perk/attribute points.

not loading/working:
Modify damage,
inf ammo/no reloads
no recoil
no weapon sway and spread.
inf carry weight and wanted level cheats
modify xp gain
no detection
easy breach
get inventory
car camera
enable teleport scripts.

tested on steam 1.06 hotfix no modded game. started straight through steam.

no idea what could cause it not to work while it may work for others then OP (?) need feedback from other users.

DevilliveD89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DevilliveD89 »

Great Table works like a charm.
Thx for the work^^

Cholo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cholo »

Great work to @aSwedishMagyar for this table, especially with the addition of the XP multiplier!

I do have one minor issue on a skill - Stealth progression. Its on level 16 but the points system is out of whack.

-263642/31143 (-846%). Any chance to reset this somehow if possible? Thanks in advance. All other skills look ok.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Cholo wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:14 pm
Great work to @aSwedishMagyar for this table, especially with the addition of the XP multiplier!

I do have one minor issue on a skill - Stealth progression. Its on level 16 but the points system is out of whack.

-263642/31143 (-846%). Any chance to reset this somehow if possible? Thanks in advance. All other skills look ok.
Did you set the multiplier too high? Try using Zanzer's table (player progression pointers) to set the XP value to something within that level range like 31100.

Cholo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cholo »

Thanks anyway mate, I ended up just inputting this into console - Game.SetLevel("Stealth", 14) and set to "14" since it seems to add 2 extra levels. Now the progression bar is back to normal.