Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by i3lank »

DixieFlatline wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:06 am
i3lank wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:32 pm
Is there any way to be able to just respec attribute points? I don't want to have infinite points or anything, I just wanna make all my attributes back to 3 and have the points I put in back. Is this possible without some long ass way to do it?
The in-game respec mechanic is a shard you can buy at 2nd Amendment for a hundred-thousand eddis. If you need to remove the cheated-in points, you're probably boned

Edit: If there's a pointer for how many points you've got overall, it would be possible to use the respec shard, reduce the number of points to what you should have, disable the pointer and carry on about your day.

Maybe a "set total attribute/perk points" set of pointers wouldn't be amiss? Or an XP multiplier script for skills?
Nah, that's just skill points. I want to reset my attribute points. Maybe if I just save up some points and find all the pointers?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

akensai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akensai »

i3lank wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:09 am
Nah, that's just skill points. I want to reset my attribute points. Maybe if I just save up some points and find all the pointers?
Assuming you have not used all the available slots at your disposal, use the old school CE scan- 3x is usually good. This entire game uses 4byte float for everything. Default, basically.
So, assuming you have places to put points, first scan your current unused number, put 2-3 points in whatever, next scan that, if your results are more than ~10, do it again, put a few points in something, scan again, likely this time you get the true pointers.
Set all found values to 0 after that.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

Got to the second act. Random goons on streets started to get infinite health with the health / stamina script. Again, rarely and randomly, but still :) Again - pointers are great workaround.

P.S. Yeah, XP multiplier will be awesome. If possible.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

"Hopefully can find rapid fire in here" then your work is a copy and paste? 'Cos I saw my code lines in the script too ....
In the future do not copy my code. You do not have any right to do so.

And hopyfully you won't copy my save editor and save switcher. THANKS.

PS.: You have been reported.

- Kayla

Daegann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daegann »

Hi !

First, thanks for the table.

I would like to change my character hairstyle. Any idea if this will be possible with cheat engine ? ^^;

Thanks !

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Halliday wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:27 am
"Hopefully can find rapid fire in here" then your work is a copy and paste? 'Cos I saw my code lines in the script too ....
In the future do not copy my code. You do not have any right to do so.

And hopyfully you won't copy my save editor and save switcher. THANKS.

PS.: You have been reported.

- Kayla
What are you on about? I've not seen a single CP2077-related post in your history. What code, what save editor, and more to the point - how the hell can you "copyright" cheatengine code? Also save editor? where?

(does anyone know if the cheat police take bribes?)
Last edited by LCHLH on Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:41 am
What are you on about? I've not seen a single CP2077-related post in your history. What code, what save editor, and more to the point - how the hell can you "copyright" cheatengine code?
Don't waste your time man, they are just trying to get a reaction.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:43 am
LCHLH wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:41 am
What are you on about? I've not seen a single CP2077-related post in your history. What code, what save editor, and more to the point - how the hell can you "copyright" cheatengine code?
Don't waste your time man, they are just trying to get a reaction.
I'm just floored is all; probably some kind of defective cyberware turned em into a zombie /shrug

Thanks for the table btw, any chance of a carry-weight pointer? it's getting boring looking for it all the time, and there's no stable array pattern I can look for... gonna be a while till the modders identify where it is in the game files ♪

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

akensai wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:23 am
i3lank wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:09 am
Assuming you have not used all the available slots at your disposal, use the old school CE scan- 3x is usually good. This entire game uses 4byte float for everything. Default, basically.
So, assuming you have places to put points, first scan your current unused number, put 2-3 points in whatever, next scan that, if your results are more than ~10, do it again, put a few points in something, scan again, likely this time you get the true pointers.
Set all found values to 0 after that.
I tried, but it seems the number might be just for looks? Since when I did it I kept the ability to upgrade perks in an attribute that was level 3 but the level required was 9, so I was still over 9 but just showing as 3. So I dunno what to do then.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:46 am
Thanks for the table btw, any chance of a carry-weight pointer? it's getting boring looking for it all the time, and there's no stable array pattern I can look for... gonna be a while till the modders identify where it is in the game files ♪
In the debug section if you enable 'Get Stats' and then go into the character screen, then enable 'Populate Stats' you should be able to find the pointer for the weight limit. It's kind of a roundabout way of doing it but I haven't been hunting around for that stuff. Mostly just wanted to make sure my Inf Stats scripts were working properly and it turns out the answer was sitting at +0xC from the current float value. I'll see if I can do something about the weight limit now.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:53 am
LCHLH wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:46 am
In the debug section if you enable 'Get Stats' and then go into the character screen, then enable 'Populate Stats' you should be able to find the pointer for the weight limit. It's kind of a roundabout way of doing it but I haven't been hunting around for that stuff. Mostly just wanted to make sure my Inf Stats scripts were working properly and it turns out the answer was sitting at +0xC from the current float value. I'll see if I can do something about the weight limit now.
Sir, when a table item says "do not use", I do not use, on account of bad experience in the past. Once bitten twice shy and all that :lol:
Value is there indeed, thanks for pointing it out!

egregoros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egregoros »

thankyou to make ct.
can you make change max weight?

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

Your No Detection is the best in the market right now.

claudebaston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claudebaston »

Much appreciated. Thanks a lot !

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ldsdrive wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:39 am
Your No Detection is the best in the market right now.
..CHunts calls it "ghost mode" :D Funny how marketing works. In almost any Engine out there that has such a command, it means noclip. But sure, everyone is entitled to promote their own twisted definition, to attract more followers..