Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [+16.5]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

justiny wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:51 am
Hi, no wanted level script cause the tech powered shotgun to do no damage to enemies, the issue is gone when said script is disabled. On steam, latest version. Side note, the other scripts work on steam version.
Where can I buy a tech powered shotgun in-game so I can filter it out of that script?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:41 am
justiny wrote:
Hi, no wanted level script cause the tech powered shotgun to do no damage to enemies, the issue is gone when said script is disabled. On steam, latest version. Side note, the other scripts work on steam version.
Where can I buy a tech powered shotgun in-game so I can filter it out of that script?
Its craftable, the lowest tier should be easy to acquire.

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

justiny wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:59 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:41 am
justiny wrote:
I've run through The Rescue several times now, and I've gotten one of those during that mission every time. One of the scavs (the one behind the pillar, I think) drops it.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

justiny wrote:
Ok, a quick fix since I'm working on adding other stuff and don't want to upload just yet:

Replace what is between 'newwgtwntdCalc:' and 'clearwgtwntdCalc:' with this:

Code: Select all

test r13,r13
  jne codewgtwntdCalc
  cmp byte ptr [bEnableCarryWeight],0
  je  @f
  cmp [rbx+58],80000000
  je clearwgtwntdCalc
@@:
  cmp byte ptr [bEnableNoWantedLevel],0
  je codewgtwntdCalc
  cmp r11,E3DF00
  je codewgtwntdCalc
  cmp rax,3F800000
  jne codewgtwntdCalc
There was actually another error that enabling No Wanted Level would enable zero weight as well so this takes care of both issues.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Thanks for the update Swedish. Is it possible to add some effect to the weapons', burn, electrify, ect? The previous table does not wok anymore.

kirosu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kirosu »

justiny wrote:
i think not just power shotgun, it happen to hand gun, smg and sniper, especially when you zooming or using scope,

Liquidraine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Liquidraine »

A patch has just landed on GOG but no notes released yet. It's currently downloading (~500MB). Not sure if this table may need updating. Just a heads up.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Liquidraine wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 pm
A patch has just landed on GOG but no notes released yet. It's currently downloading (~500MB). Not sure if this table may need updating. Just a heads up.
[Link]

Just minor fixes and 8MB save limit removed.

penguiin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by penguiin »

oh my god yes. im so glad the third person car camera thing works. is there any way to make it work in first person as well? you can make it not snap your camera back but as soon as you drive in third person the trainer doesnt work anymore

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:26 am
justiny wrote:
Ok, a quick fix since I'm working on adding other stuff and don't want to upload just yet:
I definitely like the sound of that, and thank you very much. :)

wynn9k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wynn9k »

Items/Ammo infinite ? please if possible to make it only ammo infinite "Not talking about the no reload version"

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

ammo and items would be better to be separated, but its okay now because game version 1.05 and below will corrupt your save for having too many items. i suggest you guys update it to 1.06, save files has been uncapped to be more than 8mb

and i like the reload animation, especially johnny special gun reload

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

In case if anyone want to mess with weather system in this game. I still working on it, but since my experience is very limited, maybe someone who interested in it will be able find proper solution much faster than me. I was able to find instruction that change weather preset, but things are not so simple as I thought at first glance or I just miss something... I'll try to explain everything that I know atm.

This table is not for casual usage in the game since atm it doesn't provide any real solution to change weather. So this is a WIP, researche and all this stuff.
Spoiler
So once you attached the cheat table from this message to the game, enable Weather Preset "Listener" script. You should see that "Weather_Type" address right below have value and all addresses below also filled with values. If it's not the case, try to load another save since I've noticed that in some missions/events this and other instructions just doesn't work (weather didn't "work" until some trigger).

If you see all the values are filled, look at "-20 Timer" and "-1C Weather Change Timer Trigger Value" values. There is a timer, that go up until it reach "trigger value" that trigger weather change. You can manually insert here higher than "-1C" value and see the result. But of course weather changing with a bit of random. So first obvious solution here is to force the instruction that write to the "Weather_Type" to write our own value. Things will look Ok until you'll try to force the game to load Rain, Toxic Rain and Sandstrom presets. Trying to switch between this 3 presets leads to the issue when GPU start to overloading and sometimes it can be critical. At least in case of 980ti, time to time I've got cases when the game start to load up my GPU at 100% (while usually during working on scripts it's around 50%) and temperature can reach 90C or higher. So I would advise to use tools for monitoring your GPU temperature, just in case.

Another solution could be to make a script that will insert in "-20 Timer" value bigger or equal to "-1C Weather Change Timer Trigger Value" and doing so until the game is reaching "Weather_Type" that we need. Look at "Request Weather" script. You can insert here which weather you want and it should do rest of the work. Issue is that seems like the fog is never appearing here for some reason. But so far seems like it most stable solution, until we'll try to rewind time back (for hotkeys list to change time look at Table Extras) and weather preset start to switch by himself...

Maybe issue with the changing time is in my injection point for the time change, idk. As I can see right now, this injection point for the time provide most stable solution for the time change that actually affect internal time of day. I tried before to change float values of the time and it end up with the weather glitch, when it changing every frame (literally) when internal time is not equal to the time that I forced the game to use. That's how I was able to find this instruction to change weather though. Bob Ross would say "Happy accident" :) Solution for this random weather changes, that happen because when time rewind back, "-20 Timer" value is also rewind back, is to insert in both "-20 Timer" and "-1C Weather Change Timer Trigger Value" addresses value "0". In such case we can change time as we want.

So maybe after all of this, there is possible to make a script that work with both "-20" and "-1C" values as we want to at specific moment and weather changing properly without of overloading GPU, but still no fog... And that's where I'm stuck at current moment. In the "Other Stuff" group you'll find another injection points for various purposes, that maybe could help with something... I've also tried to find float values related to fog amount, rain power and so on, but have no luck for some reason. Only clouds size (scale).

Oh, one last thing about all of this addresses around "Weather_Type". There is 3 with red color. This is that exactly affect weather change. By checking them I didn't find a case when any other address affect weather number. But they all there just in case if I miss something or if someone will find something useful here for another scripts.
Attachments
Cyberpunk2077 1.06 GOG (experiments with weather).CT
(49.97 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

BrowserAccount
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BrowserAccount »

Just to ask, is 16.5 compat with 1.06? I presume it is because I'm seeing nobody ask or say it isn't.

z3r02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by z3r02 »

Feel free to use these as well, didn't do much testing to see what I can do, but experiment with these addy's. [1.06]

Find what writes, NOP, float 0-?? to change Day-Night
Cyberpunk2077.exe+B2920F - F3 0F11 83 40010000 - movss [rbx+00000140],xmm0

Disable Vision filter.
Cyberpunk2077.exe+B29069 - 41 89 7E 0C - mov [r14+0C],edi