Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
marcellus8810
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by marcellus8810 »

Hi! Is there a way to disable enemies health bars with cheat engine?? i think it breaks immersion. Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Ultor wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:30 pm
Hi, I'm trying to delete a weapon added using the console, out of ignorance I used a quest weapon preset, so it's impossible to destroy it, throw it away or sell it
I used this command to add the weapon:

Code: Select all

player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington,1)
Of course, I tried with command line:

player.inventory.removeItem(Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington,1) 
I thought of using the inventory editor in some cheat tables, but the weapon is not referenced, I think it needs the hash, I'm talkink about something like

dq 000000000181345A // Items.RareMaterial1
But for the "Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington" => Dying Night.

If someone have an idea :)
I also want to remove an Item, looking into how to remove it as well

Even this "player.inventory.removeAllItems" removes everything except the quest items lol

Cholo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cholo »

Does anyone know how to populate grenades? I can populate all other items like components, money, gun ammo, just not grenades.

spiritsplice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spiritsplice »

Can you please add the ability to level up, level cool and other stats that don't use points?

Appreciate the work.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

Requesting only one thing: Item/Crafting Spec generator. Kinda wanna get specific clothing with good stats.
Can you make that, please? As far as I know, clothing and weapons are randomly generated, and so are the Crafting Specs for clothes.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

kvenom wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 am
Requesting only one thing: Item/Crafting Spec generator. Kinda wanna get specific clothing with good stats.
Can you make that, please? As far as I know, clothing and weapons are randomly generated, and so are the Crafting Specs for clothes.
A suggestion - it should just replace the item/empty cell in the Inventory, the one which is currently selected by the Cursor. (get curent selected item)
Or, if it wouldn't work or worse, probably it should replace currently selected item within a contaner. Meaning, when you look at the box/corpse that has loot on it, you'd need to point at the item you wanna replace using Arrows/whatever controlls Gamepad uses to scroll lootable items on the object. (get current selected loot)
Last edited by kvenom on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Here is a list of all the weapons without bugging your inventory

player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Achilles_Nash)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Baseball_Bat_Denny)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Baton_Tinker_Bell)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Cane_Fingers)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Carnage_Mox)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Dildo_Stout)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Grad_Buck)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Grad_Panam)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Hammer_Sasquatch)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Katana_Cocktail)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Katana_Hiromi)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Katana_Saburo)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Katana_Surgeon)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Katana_Takemura)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Kenshin_Frank)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Kenshin_Royce)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Knife_Stinger)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Lexington_Wilson)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Knuckles_Golden)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Liberty_Dex)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Liberty_Rogue)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Liberty_Yorinobu)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Masamune_Rogue)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Nova_Doom_Doom)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Nue_Jackie)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Nue_Maiko)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Omaha_Suzie)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Overture_Kerry)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Overture_Legendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Saratoga_Raffen)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Saratoga_Maelstrom_Legendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Shingen_Prototype)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Shovel_Caretaker)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Sidewinder_Divided)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Yukimura_Kiji)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Recipe_Preset_Copperhead_Genesis)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Recipe_Preset_Dian_Yinglong)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Recipe_Preset_Nekomata_Breakthrough)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Recipe_Preset_Pulsar_Buzzsaw)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Recipe_Preset_Tactician_Headsman)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.Recipe_Preset_Zhuo_Eight_Star)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.MantisBladesLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.StrongArmsLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.NanoWiresLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.IronLungsLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.BloodPumpLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.HealthMonitorLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.BioConductorsLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.MicroGeneratorLegendary)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.StephensonLegendaryMKIV)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.ArasakaLegendaryMKIV)
player.inventory.addItem(Items.RavenLegendaryMKIV)

MicroTransaction
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MicroTransaction »

Is anyone able to locate the character customizer attributes and add them to a table? I've been fiddling around with it myself, but ran into a wall. Changing values in the character customizer seems to call a handler function that's located at 7FF79BBF5BB0, and the values are written out with a tiny function at 7FF79BC02040. I've not been able to reliably track down the location of the structure that stores a players appearance, and changing values found using the unknown initial value method doesn't do anything, they are presumably written from elsewhere. I'll attach a table with the AOB scan for both above mentioned functions in case they're not in the same places on other versions.
Attachments
Cyberpunk2077-testing.CT
(206.93 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Ultor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ultor »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:53 pm
Ultor wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:30 pm
Hi, I'm trying to delete a weapon added using the console, out of ignorance I used a quest weapon preset, so it's impossible to destroy it, throw it away or sell it
I used this command to add the weapon:

player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington,1)
Of course, I tried with command line:

player.inventory.removeItem(Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington,1) 
I thought of using the inventory editor in some cheat tables, but the weapon is not referenced, I think it needs the hash, I'm talkink about something like

dq 000000000181345A // Items.RareMaterial1
But for the "Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington" => Dying Night.

If someone have an idea :)
I also want to remove an Item, looking into how to remove it as well

Even this "player.inventory.removeAllItems" removes everything except the quest items lol
Quest flag disappear after a quest requiring to drop my stuff in a locker (Clouds quest).
When i get back my stuff, the quest icon was gone and I was able to destroy or do whatever I want with it.
But i guess the issu is still there for non-weapons, like armors.
And this "fix" is not available for everyone I guess.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Weapon Editor for STEAM(should work for GOG). NOT permanent. Very basic. Ok, so you edit the weapons in your 3 weapon slots. NO melee done yet. Just guns. The issue is that some variants and types of guns stat addresses can move around from gun to gun BUT they are usually NEAR whats listed. I think it probably needs to get broken down into different types or variants but im not doing it!So to use this you must unholster a gun and switch between guns and that will load the gun into the table. Look at your inventory and look at the stats. Change what you want, the exit back to game and scroll to a different gun and then back to the gun you edited and it should update. You can do that for each of the 3 guns in your slots. If you put a different gun into a slot afterwards and possible even add an attachment it will likely reset ALL of the 3 guns you edited. But you can also freeze values, however like I said different guns may have a different stat address so it may be/look mislabeled. Anyway play around with it. If anyone wants to dive into the structure and do more, change things around. whatever. Its VERY tedious!

The Table is showing this shotgun that blasts out 250 balls.
Attachments
WeaponEdit_v1.CT
Weapon Editor v1
(16.74 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hrsr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hrsr »

@ op ,If possible could you please add an damage multiplier ( player only )? 1hk is too much for me :( , this table is great , thank you ~!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:15 pm
Toron wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:11 pm
I'm looking for a way to change the number of Mod-slots on Items. It would be nice to use Outfits you like and still have the same possibilities.
Seconding this, i've been beating my head at the console/cheat engine trying to figure out a way.

be it spawning legendary items or legendary crafting recipies, changing mod slots on items or finding a way to up mod effectiveness, i'm drawing a blank. it certainly _is_ possible, though. im just not experienced enough to do it. being able to set 4mod slots to a selected items would literally solve one of my biggest issues instantly, id be grateful for the help
Try the table I posted for weapon editing..It might help. Also What I did was raised my Street Cred up really high then went around and bought up weapons from various stores and waited 24-48 hrs at each store to refresh the list. Afterwards I set my street cred level back to normal.

Nicoloft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nicoloft »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:22 pm
Weapon Editor for STEAM(should work for GOG). NOT permanent. Very basic. Ok, so you edit the weapons in your 3 weapon slots. NO melee done yet. Just guns. The issue is that some variants and types of guns stat addresses can move around from gun to gun BUT they are usually NEAR whats listed. I think it probably needs to get broken down into different types or variants but im not doing it!So to use this you must unholster a gun and switch between guns and that will load the gun into the table. Look at your inventory and look at the stats. Change what you want, the exit back to game and scroll to a different gun and then back to the gun you edited and it should update. You can do that for each of the 3 guns in your slots. If you put a different gun into a slot afterwards and possible even add an attachment it will likely reset ALL of the 3 guns you edited. But you can also freeze values, however like I said different guns may have a different stat address so it may be/look mislabeled. Anyway play around with it. If anyone wants to dive into the structure and do more, change things around. whatever. Its VERY tedious!

The Table is showing this shotgun that blasts out 250 balls.
No matter what I try, my damage output won't change. The changes show in the inventory and all, but in actual combat, I still hit the same numbers as before.

MicroTransaction
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MicroTransaction »

MicroTransaction wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:06 am
Is anyone able to locate the character customizer attributes and add them to a table? I've been fiddling around with it myself, but ran into a wall. Changing values in the character customizer seems to call a handler function that's located at 7FF79BBF5BB0, and the values are written out with a tiny function at 7FF79BC02040. I've not been able to reliably track down the location of the structure that stores a players appearance, and changing values found using the unknown initial value method doesn't do anything, they are presumably written from elsewhere. I'll attach a table with the AOB scan for both above mentioned functions in case they're not in the same places on other versions.
Just to add, values on the character customization screen are stored as their displayed value - 1, and the value displayed is only partially relevant to the actual appearance of the character. The choices seem to be enums linked to presets that are loaded, presumably there are a full set of modifiable values for appearance that aren't available for modification from the UI.

marcellus8810
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marcellus8810 »

would be nice if we can disable enemy health bar above their heads. Freaking annoying. Maybe theres a way with cheat engine to disable it?