Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yearhyearh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by yearhyearh »

could I get pointers instead of infinity toggles? as a general rule that's just vastly better

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:10 am
Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:53 am
Infinite health makes enemies immortal too from time to time. Not all of them. But still. From time to time they get infinite huge life bar and... that's it. Looks random. CE 7.2. GOG. Version 1,3.

P.S. Thank you for your hard work!
Hopefully fixed with this update, let me know if it works properly.
Works like a charm! Thank you! Even asked a friend to test with the Steam version. He reports that it works perfectly fine too. We also tested stealth. No problems either :)

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Hello,

Thank you for this table. I was wondering if it is possible to re-add one feature what your previous table version had, the one which made game not to spend any crafting materials? Some of those parts are rare and hard to get, at least for now and having that option made upgrading a bit easier :)

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:22 pm
Hello,

Thank you for this table. I was wondering if it is possible to re-add one feature what your previous table version had, the one which made game not to spend any crafting materials? Some of those parts are rare and hard to get, at least for now and having that option made upgrading a bit easier :)
It's in the Debug section with a warning about it's use.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:17 pm
Works like a charm! Thank you! Even asked a friend to test with the Steam version. He reports that it works perfectly fine too. We also tested stealth. No problems either :)
Also tested on Steam and it works great. Tested for past 30min, tested everything, except "Inf Perk/Attribute Points".

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:28 pm
Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:17 pm
Also tested on Steam and it works great. Tested for past 30min, tested everything, except "Inf Perk/Attribute Points".
So every option on this table works on the steam version?

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:26 pm
It's in the Debug section with a warning about it's use.
Ah, thank you, I didn't check that part yet as I suddenly got a weird game bug which I couldn't get resolved, game tip window got stuck and didn't go away and prevented me from using UI in many occasions. Will check the debug section in other save, thank you for your table.

kotorfreak1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kotorfreak1 »

I am having some trouble finding the crafting materials in the inventory. None of the numbers match how many I have. I've found money and ammo just cannot find crafting materials. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Anyone figure out street cred? Searching 4-byte values I managed to find the address but that address was only for the visual in the inventory view and refreshed every time it was opened. It may be a street cred xp value rather than level that should be searched for, as the level clearly didn't work. I'm assuming because the total xp or something would get detected and reset it.

LoreDood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoreDood »

Wow, you guys work fast! Thank you very much for the table!

ETA3minutes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ETA3minutes »

Works fine for most of the time, just that Inf Health works on enemy occasionally.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

Little update on testing. It looks like health / stamina script makes at least one cyberpsycho (Anna Nox) immortal. Tried twice and every time when she got enough damage (about half of her bar, I think) her health bar just disappeared. Disabling the script and manually freezing the HP / stamina pointers fixed the problem. Not really a big trouble, but... you know. Just sharing the info :)

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Little update on testing. It looks like health / stamina script makes at least one cyberpsycho (Anna Nox) immortal. Tried twice and every time when she got enough damage (about half of her bar, I think) her health bar just disappeared. Disabling the script and manually freezing the HP / stamina pointers fixed the problem. Not really a big trouble, but... you know. Just sharing the info :)
And this table has said pointers right?

Jolojose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jolojose »

Can confirm w/ GoG 1.03 Infinite Perk/Atrib. works. Thanks for the great work!

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

Is there any way to be able to just respec attribute points? I don't want to have infinite points or anything, I just wanna make all my attributes back to 3 and have the points I put in back. Is this possible without some long ass way to do it?