Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by DaedalusLost »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:52 am

Performance seems to have gotten worse for more people than ones who have improved. They also removed the console, which was one of the only ways to bypass some of their game breaking bugs. I'd almost recommend to avoid the new patch -_-
The mod Cyber Engine Tweaks seems to have taken care of that, or at least found a work around. Not sure how they did it exactly but they managed to get a console working in game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:38 am
NumberXer0 wrote:

Performance seems to have gotten worse for more people than ones who have improved. They also removed the console, which was one of the only ways to bypass some of their game breaking bugs. I'd almost recommend to avoid the new patch -_-
The mod Cyber Engine Tweaks seems to have taken care of that, or at least found a work around. Not sure how they did it exactly but they managed to get a console working in game
it was working b4 1.05 patch according to nexus . it was crashing for me in 1.04 chk END key in Bugs.

TrK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrK »

DaedalusLost wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Just tried, seems to work (1.05 Steam), but they directly invoke script now. Exemple below for Psalm 11:6 :

Old console command to add : player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Copperhead_Genesis,1)
New console command to add : AddToInventory(Items.Preset_Copperhead_Genesis, 1)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

TrK wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:23 am
but they directly invoke script now
Cause and effect. Been talking about this in CP77 Discord server, yamashi said he wouldn't go to that length, as it's not worth it. But turns out he did :D Serves CDPR well.. Speaking of which: every time I see "CDPR" I instantly think "GDPR" :D :D

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Anything for cred?

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

DaedalusLost wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Thanks for the info have to switch to that.
Just when you think you heard it all, a new way to f customers over cutting more content out, whats next disabling modding, sell credit boosters and visual addons? Anyway. Thanks to the modders there (along this community programmers/ reverse engineers) that contribute to keep this skeleton of game interesting.

shoot123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoot123 »

i hope we can spawn legendary item with max mod slots. Is that possible?

LegionRIP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LegionRIP »

How do i download the cheat table?

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

Does anybody remembers XCX2, there was possible to add items there by directly changing values in memory.

Item's code looked like that:
52 F8 C0 09 00 25 19 00 00 00 13 00 12 57 92 D0 04 D3 01 2C 00 8C 00 8C

52 F - was model of weapon in this case, last 16 was mods that were installed in it.

Cheat Table for XCX2 basically got inventory TAB and it showed whole string of Hex, if you knew what you were doing you could have add basically everything or crush game very easily.

CP 77 seems to be very bad when it comes to legendary versions of armors, so was wondering if someone know if we could edit them maually like in XCX2

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:38 am
DaedalusLost wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Thanks for the info have to switch to that.
Just when you think you heard it all, a new way to f customers over cutting more content out, whats next disabling modding, sell credit boosters and visual addons? Anyway. Thanks to the modders there (along this community programmers/ reverse engineers) that contribute to keep this skeleton of game interesting.
They'll lock ray tracing behind a paywall.. :roll:

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Hey again. My old Cyberpunk hash list was taken down. I've reposted it and updated it some in case anyone is interested.

Also, I've found that console commands can be strung together
ie: Game.AddToInventory("Items.CommonMaterial1",5000) Game.AddToInventory("Items.UncommonMaterial1",5000) Game.AddToInventory("Items.RareMaterial1",5000) Put all these in the console at the same time with a space inbetween and they will work

Not sure if this is new info but thought I'd mention it.
Last edited by DaedalusLost on Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

Got your previous items saved to N++, but will gladly update it. Thx.

Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nomilh »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:50 am
Plop
Thanks for this, I thought you took it down glad you got it back up !

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Pretty sure it was taken down cause it was on a guest account. Back up now. I might continue to update it periodically with other stuff I see lying around.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There's a known issue with item ID serialization in the save game. So don't be a fucking hoarder and store more in than you can count :) It's not a size issue, as someone reported saves over 8 MB get corrupted. It's a "how many items you hoarded" issue. And that comes mostly from "abusing" (see the "") the console and addToInventory or whatever command. So lay off the "lemme give you a complete save game with all items, weapons etc. in the game" drive. Don't say I didn't warn you...