Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
scumfuckadonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by scumfuckadonis »

Has anyone found any values for altering player scale or swapping character/body model?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JasonPlates
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JasonPlates »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 pm
I found out how to change you character appearance using Notepad ++ and HxD editor by editing values in Sav.dat file in save folder. Howerver I have an issue becaue I am not good at codes paste/copy. I manged to use this method to change hair but I have problem with Cyberware face part (the cosmetic cyberware on face, not gear in game). Here is how it goes:

Ok, so I want to change cyberware part of my face.

I have save where with what I have, so it's in HxD

Ęcyberware_07Ć (CA 63 79 62 65 72 77 61 72 65 5F 30 37 C6)

The cyberware I want from another save is €cyberwar¬ (80 63 79 62 65 72 77 61 72 AC)

They are of different length so I can't change copy paste code like I did with hair. I tried to paste second one in first one and pslce nulls (0s) in the left numbers from the first one but then save will not load at all.

How to do it?
How did you manage to find hair? All I get is references to chairs or wheelchairs.

king_north_stark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by king_north_stark »

Does anyone know how to get a Tamayura Pistol? I've tried a bunch of different commands but none seem to work for recipes or just adding the pistol directly

marcellus8810
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marcellus8810 »

some way to disable enemy health bars?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

marcellus8810 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:41 pm
The next time you ask about this, you'll be banned.

Enough already..

marcellus8810
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marcellus8810 »

Dude, chill.

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

[Link]

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

marcellus8810 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:41 pm
There is a way - search for the visual codes of an enemy's HP. Discern the code that triggers the HP bar off and on (if you're lucky, it's somewhere near the code for the number of the HP within the raw hex code), once located, turn it off.

Now, if your question is actually inquiring for someone to do it for you, well you're on your own, pal. I will add though, that seems like a great project for a beginner. Good luck.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:25 am
Prepare for a big wave of "how do I do this?" posts.
marcellus8810 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:05 am
Dude, chill.
He's the one telling me to chill.. WTF? I've not been spamming the forum 3 times a day, then 2 times a day.. then who knows how many times today (had I not said anything) with the same question. You chill your OCD, mk?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

teomikey wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:13 am
[Link]
Interesting it says:

Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX. Wouldn't that affect performance? And don't most consumer processors in the last 7-8 years support AVX anyway?

Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.

So in this hotfix alone there are like 20 game breaking/mission bugs fixed (there are a LOT more bugs than that though, hundreds probably) but they are worried about the console?

So if we install this hotfix when it comes out for PC will that disable the console even with the console mod?

Zircon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zircon »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:24 am
teomikey wrote:
[Link]

Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.

So in this hotfix alone there are like 20 game breaking/mission bugs fixed (there are a LOT more bugs than that though, hundreds probably) but they are worried about the console?

So if we install this hotfix when it comes out for PC will that disable the console even with the console mod?
i also don't understand why they focused on the debug console while on the witcher 3 it's one of the most if not the most used mod weird move
they also say "Stay tuned for more info on that." dunno if it's about the debug console or just modding

TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TimeDiver0 »

gideon25 wrote:
teomikey wrote:
[Link]

Most likely, yes (as in, no more debug console, period); CyberConsole (and as of today, Cyber Engine Tweaks) can only enable what is already present, though hidden from (relatively) convenient access to end-users.

As an owner of the GOG version, my (admittedly very long-shot hope) is that 1.04's .exe & .dll files can be used alongside 1.05's \archive sub-folder; so I can get the quest fixes, but without any stability improvements.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gideon25 wrote:
Yes. Dunno about you, but I'ma be on 1.04 for a while. I don't see the point of these updates anyway, as I'm not playing the game 24/7 to cry over spilled milk (broken quests,focusing on how many gameplay hours I score or how my progression is fucked cuz of some bugs). I say this once: sure, let the game update, but don't let me catch you whine over removed content that made your life more enjoyable.

Xivos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xivos »

Any chance to edit relationship levels? the one at the top of the menu screen--it's the number beneath the Samurai logo, labeled You Only Live Once. I have 60% and 70% is needed to unlock sectet ending.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

JasonPlates wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:47 pm
benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 pm
I found out how to change you character appearance using Notepad ++ and HxD editor by editing values in Sav.dat file in save folder. Howerver I have an issue becaue I am not good at codes paste/copy. I manged to use this method to change hair but I have problem with Cyberware face part (the cosmetic cyberware on face, not gear in game). Here is how it goes:

Ok, so I want to change cyberware part of my face.

I have save where with what I have, so it's in HxD

Ęcyberware_07Ć (CA 63 79 62 65 72 77 61 72 65 5F 30 37 C6)

The cyberware I want from another save is €cyberwar¬ (80 63 79 62 65 72 77 61 72 AC)

They are of different length so I can't change copy paste code like I did with hair. I tried to paste second one in first one and pslce nulls (0s) in the left numbers from the first one but then save will not load at all.

How to do it?
How did you manage to find hair? All I get is references to chairs or wheelchairs.
Hi, sorry for late reply. There is detailed instruction here on nexus. Even Hex codes for every female hair: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/cyberpunk2077