Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by moommoom »

any hash for costume or equips that is legendary or epic so hard to find those
also does getting the quest item will break the game? like equips of keanu

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thecordismarki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thecordismarki »

How do I add for example "Items.Jacket_01_basic_02" but epic or legendary? I always get uncommon.

Faelendrel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faelendrel »

Hey, has anyone managed to find a way to change story variables like for instance the relationship you have with Johnny? Specifically, if i've read things correctly your relationship with him is measured by the middle percentage in the screen where you can transition to "character", "crafting", "inventory", etc. I ask this because in order to do one specific path towards an ending you need to have that relationship at 70%, i managed to get it to 60% and since i don't really feel like starting it all over right now i'd appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

genuinefake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genuinefake »

Anyone know how to remove items from inventory? For some reason I have duplicates of River's 'Crash' Revolver in my inventory. I can't drop/sell/dismantle any of them (assuming cause its a Quest item). If anyone could help me out with a step-by-step would be greatly appreciated.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Are there console commands for base max health? etc?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Any command to bring Character Creator with console?

MicroTransaction
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MicroTransaction »

MicroTransaction wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:21 pm
MicroTransaction wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:06 am
Is anyone able to locate the character customizer attributes and add them to a table? I've been fiddling around with it myself, but ran into a wall. Changing values in the character customizer seems to call a handler function that's located at 7FF79BBF5BB0, and the values are written out with a tiny function at 7FF79BC02040. I've not been able to reliably track down the location of the structure that stores a players appearance, and changing values found using the unknown initial value method doesn't do anything, they are presumably written from elsewhere. I'll attach a table with the AOB scan for both above mentioned functions in case they're not in the same places on other versions.
Just to add, values on the character customization screen are stored as their displayed value - 1, and the value displayed is only partially relevant to the actual appearance of the character. The choices seem to be enums linked to presets that are loaded, presumably there are a full set of modifiable values for appearance that aren't available for modification from the UI.

Just gonna cross-post this here in case it's useful for anyone. Values are for the GOG version, but presumably the AOB scans will find the right location on the Steam one as well.

marcellus8810
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marcellus8810 »

would be nice if we can edit hud elements. Like disabling enemy health bar above their heads. Freaking annoying. Maybe theres a console command to disable it?

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Nesoi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:50 am
EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:22 am
Any chance for God mode on GoG version?

If anyone can also work on GOG version would really appreciate it.

for fucks sake, just play the game

Pro tip was intended for the guy who asked and that's why i edited it this is why was hidden with spoilers. The rest was left open in purpose.
Moving it to the general forum though to remove quoting it, wrong place. Like was saying keep up the good work Sun and sorry, will be opening a dedicated thread there.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

ArthurLi wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:32 pm
Did somebody faced with immortal enemies? Could it be punishment for cheating?
Don't Install the "Target Analysis" Cyberware optical Mod on your Optic Implant. It Activated the Immortal Enemy Bug in my several experience. Upgrading the Implant to "Kiroshi Mk. III" is fine but don't put the mentioned mod on it. I've been testing several trainer and CE tables, and i only encounter this bug when i put "Target Analysis" on my optical implant.

izluarl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izluarl »

I used the easy upgrade option and now my items are gone from the upgrade list, instead of saying "your level is too low" it just vanishes and when I level up again it doesn't come back, so I can never upgrade this items again.

sorry for poor english

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:54 am
I used the easy upgrade option and now my items are gone from the upgrade list, instead of saying "your level is too low" it just vanishes and when I level up again it doesn't come back, so I can never upgrade this items again.

sorry for poor english
I have to same issue. I wonder what causes it. Maybe you reached maximum of that item upgrade?

izluarl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izluarl »

I have to same issue. I wonder what causes it. Maybe you reached maximum of that item upgrade?

I don't think so. It happened with Overwatch sniper rifle and Black Unicorn, I'm only level 33 and they are gone from the list but my friend(who didn't use cheats) is still upgrading his at level 38

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:26 am

I don't think so. It happened with Overwatch sniper rifle and Black Unicorn, I'm only level 33 and they are gone from the list but my friend(who didn't use cheats) is still upgrading his at level 38
Did they reappear once you leveled up?

izluarl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izluarl »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:36 am
izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:26 am

Did they reappear once you leveled up?
No, not even after multiple level ups