Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by CaesarCzech »

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:57 am
SO uh, I activated the inf attribute code right as I finished talking to Evelyn after Judy's thing, and when the convo ending and it rewards me xp, it gave me max xp and street cred, as well as inf attribute points and perks. Also I found it seems the game does not crash, simply freezes, and when you deactivate the script, it resumes. Not sure if this helps but figured I would let you guys know
What exactly did you did ? i might try it while i might be unable to spent perks and atributes the exp and street creed should stay static.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nikisha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nikisha »

So how can we cheat the perk points on the Steam version? The GOG cheat table doesn't work for me.

QueenOfHearts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QueenOfHearts »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:21 pm
QueenOfHearts wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:57 am
SO uh, I activated the inf attribute code right as I finished talking to Evelyn after Judy's thing, and when the convo ending and it rewards me xp, it gave me max xp and street cred, as well as inf attribute points and perks. Also I found it seems the game does not crash, simply freezes, and when you deactivate the script, it resumes. Not sure if this helps but figured I would let you guys know
What exactly did you did ? i might try it while i might be unable to spent perks and atributes the exp and street creed should stay static.
I mean I just activated the code right after exiting the convo, not much else

p0xus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by p0xus »

Nikisha wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:44 pm
So how can we cheat the perk points on the Steam version? The GOG cheat table doesn't work for me.
You don't need a script.
You can just save up at least 4 points, do a 4-byte integer search for your amount of points.
Spend a point
Filter the results with the new value
Repeat until you have a single value remaining and it changes when you spend another point

This works with all perk and skill points, money, everything I've tried. There doesn't seem to be any method preventing memory alterations.

spyingwind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spyingwind »

p0xus wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 pm
This works with all perk and skill points, money, everything I've tried. There doesn't seem to be any method preventing memory alterations.
This also works with Level related XP. Search what is in your stats and change it to what ever you want. It can be higher that is needed to get to the next level and the game will calculate everything as if you got that XP "normally".

ilcrack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilcrack »

I just wish I had easy pointers to the components. It's easy to find the ones I've got, I'm looking to add the stuff I haven't been able to find (legendary/epic components).

Nemelian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nemelian »

I am on the steam version and so far for the infiperk and infiattribute scripts I could not get them to work. Now whenever I load my game it crashes.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

ilcrack wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:41 pm
I just wish I had easy pointers to the components. It's easy to find the ones I've got, I'm looking to add the stuff I haven't been able to find (legendary/epic components).
Level up your crafting, then you can craft them with the mats from the tier below.

thefireman504
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thefireman504 »

[Link]

Not sure if this is helpful to anyone or not.... I'm not too good at this, but it worked for me...

samm1889
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by samm1889 »

umm, it that the table fixing or something, I cant find it on first page.

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

Big update: The table on the GoG thread works for Steam as well, reportedly. Confirmed that infinite perks/CPs work, tested that one myself.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

AuroraKet wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:28 pm
Big update: The table on the GoG thread works for Steam as well, reportedly. Confirmed that infinite perks/CPs work, tested that one myself.
Did you test any of the other options of that table? On the Steam version i mean

Sel-Makor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sel-Makor »

spyingwind wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:05 pm
p0xus wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 pm
This also works with Level related XP. Search what is in your stats and change it to what ever you want. It can be higher that is needed to get to the next level and the game will calculate everything as if you got that XP "normally".
How is this possible?

SALT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SALT »

so i just realized there is no way to change your character's hair after initial character creation. Which seems, uh, a weird design choice.

I know doing so with cheat engine is possible in some other RPGs. If it's doable here, i'd love to see that option make it into a table at some point!

KillerZoneGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KillerZoneGG »

thefireman504 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:03 pm
[Link]

Not sure if this is helpful to anyone or not.... I'm not too good at this, but it worked for me...
where do u get that table ?