Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by shuiko »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:56 am
shuiko wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:41 am
now to figure out how to get legendary and rare components for crafting. GJ guys so far!
You can buy the rare components from the weapons dealer near your apartment.
Actually I found out I could buy legendary melee weapon from vendor near apartment, and dissemble then 9999 all the components. =D

I think I spent most of my time so far trying to figure out how to get better mods for weapons/cloths, or how to unlock better crafting versions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:03 am
Hello everyone.

There is no table yet posted by yours truly to main post because I've been going back and forth between REDengine 3 and 4 (Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk), attempting to figure out if there is a console or a way to toggle it. If not, at least the means to execute console commands or CVars. There are quite a few that are interesting, so I'm going to drop them in 2nd post.

As far as the table is concerned, it's not my main interest, so that will happen slowly. I am more than sure you've already found alternate tables/trainers to satisfy your gamer needs. I'm pursuing something else, that will give you MORE control over the game. And possibly open up the game to what people want: modding.

I'll be back with information as I progress. Had to take a nap, I was seeing only ASM in front of my eyes.

P.S.: I've never played Witcher 3 or fiddled with REDengine, so bear with me. Wanna do things by the book, rather than quick scan-debug-script tables.
Witcher 3 had a console unlocker, initially you just had to enable the cvar itself but the developers then stopped that in a later update though a mod restored it.
(DBGConsoleOn=True or how it was.)

[Link]

Might make it a little bit easier comparing how this was done but since it's a updated engine it could have been stripped out entirely this time and require more work to re-enable.

Good thing this was open source too little bit easier to check the code although with the engine changes maybe this leads nowhere depending on what CD Project has done this time.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:28 am
EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:00 am
Walking simulator with gun.
Its ok game, take the hype with pinch of salt.
Its RPG, not simulator with gun.
Seriously ?... Its a joke. What I meant is nothing groundbreaking and many of those mechanics have been used else where. They have been hyping as second Christ coming.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:51 am
I'm doing it right now. Figured out how the console commands are run in Witcher 3.. but it ain't pretty. From what I've traced, it looks like REDengine uses something similar to Unreal Engine 3's bytecode. It's like they're running scripts encoded by UnrealScript for the console input. I recognize the parsing, execution and all of that. Sure, it's not Unreal, but still.. the similarity :D Good work, devs!

That also explains some of the bitching a few posts back, people complaining some of the scripts posted for GOG don't work as intended, as in they do more than they're supposed to. No filtering. That's perfectly normal, as I doubt gamehackers here really understand that sometimes, the function they're hooking with a quick script, is a GLOBAL one processing ANY typed-write. For example, they hook a function through which ALL integer values are written to memory. Now if you don't properly filter those functions to only do what you want to, it will apply the effect overall. And you end-up with artefacts like those several users mentioned:

"currently Infinite health is setting the hacking tokens to zero and stopping them from recharging."

"I spotted a bug on your Low Weight Cheat, you can't disable it and it also causing the menus to clogged."

"It works but it bugged to where you can't disable it, and it causing graphical issues as I posted in the picture."

:D Now you know why it's happening. Because they've went full blown scan-debug-quick-script on it..

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:03 am
I've been debugging using x64dbg and found A LOT of references to things like god mode, inf ammo, and ignore clip. Tried to invoke one of them but nothing happened so I'm not in the right spot but it does have a console and there are quite a few cheats.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:34 am
jonasbeckman wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:51 am
I'm doing it right now. Figured out how the console commands are run in Witcher 3.. but it ain't pretty. From what I've traced, it looks like REDengine uses something similar to Unreal Engine 3's bytecode. It's like they're running scripts encoded by UnrealScript for the console input. I recognize the parsing, execution and all of that. Sure, it's not Unreal, but still.. the similarity :D Good work, devs!

That also explains some of the bitching a few posts back, people complaining some of the scripts posted for GOG don't work as intended, as in they do more than they're supposed to. No filtering. That's perfectly normal, as I doubt gamehackers here really understand that sometimes, the function they're hooking with a quick script, is a GLOBAL one processing ANY typed-write. For example, they hook a function through which ALL integer values are written to memory. Now if you don't properly filter those functions to only do what you want to, it will apply the effect overall. And you end-up with artefacts like those several users mentioned:

"currently Infinite health is setting the hacking tokens to zero and stopping them from recharging."

"I spotted a bug on your Low Weight Cheat, you can't disable it and it also causing the menus to clogged."

"It works but it bugged to where you can't disable it, and it causing graphical issues as I posted in the picture."

:D Now you know why it's happening. Because they've went full blown scan-debug-quick-script on it..
So basically equivalent of having stamina, mana and health all being fed throught one function so to speak ?

Nesoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nesoi »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:22 am
Any chance for God mode on GoG version?
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:49 am

You have yet to absorb the immersion of the game (if you get into that). Enjoy the experience of the game, and pretend the hype didn't exist in the first place.
Not to go off topic but the problem with overhyping it is a chunk of founds go into marketing and I, and many others, have followed this game for 7 years on development. There is marketing in forums, there is marketing in featured magazines etc. etc.. I as investor in financial sector and a gamer, look it both sides of the perspectives. I cautioned in the steam forums, in the thread regarding investing in CDPR stock, that people who don't know to invest and are "pop and moms investors", should stay out because they missing how technicalities work in order to value a company properly for this product and how they will sustain it, because by now the value of stock has been overhyped, but what when the sales slow the question that should have been asked and what I did is how will produce further value that is the most basic question to support this price of the stock? Their answer was unassuring to say the least. Day traders know fundamentals of investing thus is different story, this is why they where looking for mom and pop investors and writing articles everywhere also on seeking alpha.
Plainly said those who they wanted to appeal and market the stock, are what we day traders call "another sucker being born".
This is what is called "buy high and sell low and that's how you lose money" or sort of pump and dump marketing in regard to stock price. Guess what? The mods in steam forums deleted it, immediately.

Second I look as a gamer also and they done tremendous work to appeal to beginner investors rather than gamers that they have taken for "granted" due to overype of the forums. They have incorporated own studio and financial sector as well a party's politics in the game, which at minimum is conflict of interest.
They have put mediocre music choice ,most of Cyberpunk era, during 80s, 90s where was the high point of cyberpunk themes, most of fans use and still do listen to synthwave, trance and industrial metal, because those music where in core linked to cyberpunk and futuristic themes, the lack of those choices is a miss for me, the music in game is to blatant and we are overexposed with those genres to tell the truth and those type of music genres on their own have little to do with cyberpunk in general, in my perspective choices of music along with soundtrack of music don't fit.
They have been using this "eastern European" theme of company to generalize the notion that they care of the gamers and also appeal or market to the eastern European gamers. In contrast when looking to Iron horse, the company that
made kingdom come deliverance, made a great game political free, focused on historic event rather than bs, was more a medieval simulator in many aspect from fighting to the gear, the story followed a historical theme, and really appealed to the gamers of that niche rather than than the rest who had nothing to do with that niche, and also even games.

They appealed to IP owners in creation of the game disregarding much of the fans and gamers feedback. The gameplay also is nothing special, they
had promised a lot, but delivered what is an average game. They used clever marketing to tell gamers that they care more of the gamers, which you have to watch it closely to realize that is marketing.

They have this "anti corporate" theme going on game, when they have been employing endless threads to appeal to corporation and financial sector in reality, which hypocrisy at the max

=== A bit off topic on the game take==
[spoiler= "and kind of take the gamer for idiots" by generalizing corporates, while leaving the culpit out and collaborating in reality. Games also influence the young minds as all entertainment does so in sort of way they do shape some ideas. This is why politics has no place in games because they are usually conflict of interest and they can show whatever the CEO and angels investors want like in the case of breexit with the director of Watch Dogs Legion that theme or message that is masked propaganda in essence is that Brexit is wrong, when millions of English people voted for Brexit, here is an article in regard that also:
[Link]

Going in deep analysis :
Financial sector and mostly wall street firms and their shill economist employed to make polices, are the main point in why the economy has been here and why middle class have lost their jobs and continue [Link]. Wall street Investment fearlessrevolution are the definition of anti middle class, yet the totally disregarded and they have collaborated and appealed to them. If the future looks bleak is because this guys have taken over the economy.

Here is why they are the culpit and there are endless articles covering it how they shape and have lobbied on economic polices :

[Link]

They say one thing and the opposite. Second beside collaborating in real with IB's and wall street they praise a pseudo democratic system as Communism in many themes in game, which is the definition of anti direct democracy system where middle class and majority loses. [Link]
In communism the people on top live lifes of excess while the middle class lives the life's subjected to their system. Is the same BS that Capitalisms is where connected people on top have everything, just cleverly market itself as part of the average guy.
===end===

There are plenty of other points but the post will be to long and will lead to hijackings the thread to the point that will be entirely off topic, I purchased already and will play it because I'm fan of the genre and no point on arguing on spilled milk.

So anyway back on the thread, and let's leave it to the Pros on cheat table programming, and reverse engineering to help the community rather than taking the thread further OT

If anyone can also work on GOG version would really appreciate it.

for fucks sake, just play the game

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:57 am
Tried to invoke one of them but nothing happened so I'm not in the right spot but it does have a console and there are quite a few cheats.
Because they are scripts. They're run in the context of a console parser, which gets a hash for the command, the hash is then used to get the offset to pointer in a table and so on.
CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:24 am
So basically equivalent of having stamina, mana and health all being fed throught one function so to speak ?
Yep. If you have 3 features whose values are all integers, there are high chances all of the final values are written by the same identical function (wrapper).

KillerZoneGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KillerZoneGG »

Is there an exp cheat so i can max out my level and so i can updgrate stuff. Also does anyone know how to increase your skill progression.

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

KillerZoneGG wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:33 pm
Is there an exp cheat so i can max out my level and so i can updgrate stuff. Also does anyone know how to increase your skill progression.
I think skill progression comes with street cred. But I might be wrong. Your best bet is probably to just google it or hop on youtube and search for a video that explains it more.

KillerZoneGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KillerZoneGG »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:46 pm
KillerZoneGG wrote:
I think skill progression comes with street cred. But I might be wrong. Your best bet is probably to just google it or hop on youtube and search for a video that explains it more.
so does it mean we cant make a cheat for it then. and do it manually.?

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

Ability selection points during character creation is simple 4 byte as well, lol

Nothing like waiting months for a game to just bash its head in within 30 seconds

KillerZoneGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KillerZoneGG »

is there a way to check how much exp you have or need to level up?

faridamirfr95
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by faridamirfr95 »

KillerZoneGG wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:45 pm
is there a way to check how much exp you have or need to level up?
just check the stat

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:46 pm
KillerZoneGG wrote:
Fearless has it on cheats but its paid