Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by tfigment »

shuiko wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:41 am
now to figure out how to get legendary and rare components for crafting. GJ guys so far!
You can buy the rare components from the weapons dealer near your apartment.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

shuiko wrote:
now to figure out how to get legendary and rare components for crafting. GJ guys so far!
I could blindly test teh values close to the common and uncommons ones, but an alternative, is to lvl up your character till you unlock a perk that allows you to upgrade components into high lvl ones.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

KillerZoneGG wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:04 am
attribute works fine. i think when i copied the perk code it doesnt show on cheat engine. So idk what im doing wrong sadly.
I believe is Table->Show Cheat Table Lua Script or Crtl+Alt+A, than execute. Should show up on. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

shuiko wrote:
With "Add more consumables" on I just went and bought a legendary piece from a shop and dismantled it and it gave me pretty much every crafting material, then I went into crafting and selected something, went back a window, and then back to craft something again and I had maxed out components of every type

zerogodlike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerogodlike »

How did you guys get the game to not freeze on you?

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Ashar wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:07 am
shuiko wrote:
I could blindly test teh values close to the common and uncommons ones, but an alternative, is to lvl up your character till you unlock a perk that allows you to upgrade components into high lvl ones.
You can also just give yourself the money to buy legendary things to dismantle and have "Add more consumables" on and it will max out the materials you have obtained

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

zerogodlike wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:23 am
Honestly no clue, I started trying to activate the "Infinite Perks" script during a cutscene and when it was over I was max street cred and level and it for some reason didn't freeze during the scene

Shiney
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiney »

Kazicoon wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:25 am
zerogodlike wrote:
Honestly no clue, I started trying to activate the "Infinite Perks" script during a cutscene and when it was over I was max street cred and level and it for some reason didn't freeze during the scene
Man, that's a shame. I would love to activate this, but it just keeps freezing me

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Kazicoon wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:24 am
Ashar wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:07 am
shuiko wrote:
You can also just give yourself the money to buy legendary things to dismantle and have "Add more consumables" on and it will max out the materials you have obtained
Now to just find where to get the quickhack components

Kazicoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kazicoon »

Shiney wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:26 am
Kazicoon wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:25 am
zerogodlike wrote:
Man, that's a shame. I would love to activate this, but it just keeps freezing me
I did this and it worked for me to max out everything, and it somehow didn't freeze.
Phaux wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:12 am
For the perk script, activate it, spend a point and then turn it off when you have 10 perk points.

You can then just search 4 bytes for 10, 9, 8, etc when you spend points and you can freeze it there.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

Does anybody understand how the individual skill progressions work? I'm referring to level 1-20 in the individual skills like Crafting, Engineering, Assault, Handguns, etc...

I can't tell if this was a fluke with the trainer or a bug in the game, but the first time I used the Infinite Perks script (couldn't get Inf Attributes to work) it gave me both Inf Attributes AND Inf Perks, and right as I bought the last Crafting Perk it's like I got all the Crafting Levels at once. Immediately did the same for Engineering, but no movement. I reloaded to before using the cheat, and again Maxed my attributes and selected all the Crafting perks, but this time I got no experience, but I DID get experience when I dismantled a bunch of items. Wondering if anyone else has looked into this.

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

stealth cheat plz!

Ubykh
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ubykh »

Hi gentle folks,

Maybe silly question but, beside the code parts in the above messages, I'm not seing Sunbeam's table in the first posts : did I miss something, or was the table removed ?
(I'd just need an inf health thingy)

Thanks

fiddleaccount
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fiddleaccount »

wheere is it

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

Ubykh wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:06 am
Hi gentle folks,

Maybe silly question but, beside the code parts in the above messages, I'm not seing Sunbeam's table in the first posts : did I miss something, or was the table removed ?
(I'd just need an inf health thingy)

Thanks
fiddleaccount wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:07 am
wheere is it
Guys, there isn't one yet. If you want to fiddle around with tables, then read the rest of the thread and you can grab scripts for things like perks, attributes, and consumables, and can find tips on how to edit things like the aforementioned and money. Sunbeam is working and when a table is ready the first post will be edited. Game's only been out a few hours yet.