Here's a table I built for the initial release on Steam.
The table is signed to avoid prompt to execute the auto-attach script.
Three scripts are included.
The first disables CE hotkeys; you don't need it unless you run multiple games like I do.
The main script can be enabled any time, it includes:
- Packet Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed of packets.
- Min. ammo ratio; allows you to have a min. level of ammo in units.
- No Ware Drain; Wares are never removed, only added, so, no more refills needed.
- Terp Rate Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which Terps change the terrain.
- Terp Ex. Rate Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which Terps excavate buried ERNs.
- Nullifier Range Override; as name suggests, this will override the range of newly built Nullifiers with a new value. There are three things to keep in mind. a) The value is written into the memory, so it cannot be reset unless you update it again with the default value of 9. b) The first time you try to build (after the new range was set), the range will look okay but it will be wrong. Cancel the build and start another build - you will see that that the range is now okay (green). c) This script changes the range only therefore a line of sight will still be required in case you'd like to cover the whole map with a single Nullifier
The ERN Portal script can only be enabled once you built an ERN Portal (So, you might want to keep a save handy), and it includes:
- ERN Eff. Mod; allows you to scale the ERN Efficiencies. You will still see 0 thru 100% on the screen, but you can observe your units getting the boosts. Applies only to ERNs that are socketed. Note: too high ERN boost values will cause issues (like random hangs and causing units - like missile launcher - stop firing), so be careful.
Seems to work well, so no updates are planned at this point.
Missed an instruction, resulting in min. ammo not working. Fixed.
Tweaked min. ammo a bit again.
Improved ERN Portal - should enable for the second try now. Provided of course, that you do have the portal.
Further improved and finally fixed ERN Portal preamble. Thanks, Dark Byte! Script will enable on the first try now. Provided of course, that you do have the portal.
Added Nullifier Range Override to main script.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1