Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch beta 0.8+ (Steam)

Post by omarino2011 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:59 am
omarino2011 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:27 pm
the attack speed and cast speed option are not being enabled and the mov speed option does nothing is it becuase of the new patch?
... but do you even read the notes?
they just working fine ( last upload from floob )

tl;dr
- attack/cast speed - you need to be in an actual game with any char
- movement speed - change it, take of boots or anything with movement speed on it and take it on
just tried it again still not workin i can enable the move speed cheat but it does nothing while the attack speed cheat cant even be enabled and has question marks as address

note i am in game with my character in a zone
all other cheats are working fine except maybe infinite mana but i use a trainer for that so its fine

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

K1ng0fNo0b
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by K1ng0fNo0b »

omarino2011 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:11 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:59 am
omarino2011 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:27 pm
the attack speed and cast speed option are not being enabled and the mov speed option does nothing is it becuase of the new patch?
... but do you even read the notes?
they just working fine ( last upload from floob )

tl;dr
- attack/cast speed - you need to be in an actual game with any char
- movement speed - change it, take of boots or anything with movement speed on it and take it on
just tried it again still not workin i can enable the move speed cheat but it does nothing while the attack speed cheat cant even be enabled and has question marks as address

note i am in game with my character in a zone
all other cheats are working fine except maybe infinite mana but i use a trainer for that so its fine
Still confirme movespeed and infinite mana working well (table version i use: last update by floob).

Check this:

Enabled cheat movement speed and Float set to 3 for exemple (3 is the multiplier in case for 300% movespeed)

then press "I" to go in ur inventory and then take off ur boots and place them back, after that press "c" to check ur character cheets and then u see the value off movespeed change to 300. Enjoy movespeed.

For ininite mana i dont have any problem in my case. For the cheat speed multiplier u have to move the float like the cheat for move speed.

omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omarino2011 »

i did as u have specified still no luck the attack speed cheat has ????? in the address panel and ????? in the value panel i cant change them clicking does nothing but produce sound

the move speed cheat after changing the value and removing and equiping my boots changed nothing as the move speed in the character sheet remained the same

the infinte mana is not working i dont know if there is a way to activate it other than choosing it in the cheat table

as for the version of the cheat engine am using its 7.2 and i am using floobs version that has map reveal thats in the 7th page of this fourm

am not hating or trolling or being a dick am just stating the there are option not working and i really want them to work :D :D

thanks in advance for any help

K1ng0fNo0b
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by K1ng0fNo0b »

omarino2011 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:22 pm
i did as u have specified still no luck the attack speed cheat has ????? in the address panel and ????? in the value panel i cant change them clicking does nothing but produce sound

the move speed cheat after changing the value and removing and equiping my boots changed nothing as the move speed in the character sheet remained the same

the infinte mana is not working i dont know if there is a way to activate it other than choosing it in the cheat table

as for the version of the cheat engine am using its 7.2 and i am using floobs version that has map reveal thats in the 7th page of this fourm

am not hating or trolling or being a dick am just stating the there are option not working and i really want them to work :D :D

I dont tell you are trolling or what else but i dont know why the table still not working for you. Sorry if i can't help you more.

omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omarino2011 »

K1ng0fNo0b wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:40 pm
omarino2011 wrote:

I dont tell you are trolling or what else but i dont know why the table still not working for you. Sorry if i can't help you more.
can u send me a copy of the version your are using?

K1ng0fNo0b
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by K1ng0fNo0b »

omarino2011 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:42 pm
K1ng0fNo0b wrote:
omarino2011 wrote:

I use same table than u:
Last Epoch_08.1e.CT update by floob on page 7

omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omarino2011 »

K1ng0fNo0b wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:31 pm
omarino2011 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:42 pm
K1ng0fNo0b wrote:

I use same table than u:
Last Epoch_08.1e.CT update by floob on page 7
:( :( :(

thanks for your time :D

demondarkus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demondarkus »

Hello is it possible to just add some Mastery points, exept "MAX Mastery Points ( 65535 )"? or the game calculate them from spent? (after the cheat i didnt recive passives from lvl up)...

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

demondarkus wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:25 am
Hello is it possible to just add some Mastery points, exept "MAX Mastery Points ( 65535 )"? or the game calculate them from spent? (after the cheat i didnt recive passives from lvl up)...
Yes they are calculated.
So when you use the 'Game MAX' ( 113 or some... can't remember ) or the 65535 you won't get more spending points when leveling up.

omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omarino2011 »

for the life of me i cant figure out why the attack speed and the mov speed cheats arent working its driving me nuts man

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

omarino2011 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:11 pm
for the life of me i cant figure out why the attack speed and the mov speed cheats arent working its driving me nuts man
  • use the newest table from Floob ( although it works even with older tables )
  • check LE STEAM build id it should be: 6534688 april 13 2021 9:35
    * properties > updates
    * don't know if it works on the standalone
  • don't use a modified "GameAssembly"
ps. you can always use Cheat Engine's Speedhack, although everything will be faster, it works like a charm

K1ng0fNo0b
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by K1ng0fNo0b »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:07 am
omarino2011 wrote:
    * properties > updates
ps. you can always use Cheat Engine's Speedhack, although everything will be faster, it works like a charm
i confirme the table work with standalone client

omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omarino2011 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:07 am
omarino2011 wrote:
    * properties > updates
i have the same build and the and using the newest table by floob am using the speed hack for now its working alright
but it makes me sad not knowing why the move speed and attack speed isint working xD

alleycid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alleycid »

hey guys i'd like to thank everyone that put in the work/time for this.
i'd like to ask how, if possible, would it be able to add the rune of shatter to the drop down list, like how the idols are.
any help would be really, really appreciated.
again, thanks for this and thank anyone for their time that would be willing to help.

BB6886
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BB6886 »

Infinite mana is not working anymore.
One hit kill, and auto kill also no longer work.

BTW thanks for this awesome script! :lol: