Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
floob
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch beta 0.8+ (Steam)

Post by floob »

splitinfinity wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:06 pm
Appreciate the updates floob. Any chance for the skill point updates? Current code is only a visual change
I added passive points. I couldn't figure out skill points in the couple hours I spent trying. Sorry m8

Please read:
Last Epoch dev's don't allow modding as it stands. Stand up for modding.
It gives developers like me who have passion for the game to develop career changing code to add to their portfolio and give the users quality-of-life improvements without begging/waiting for the creators to implement.
We all know when multiplayer comes out this table will be gone with the wind. The functions of this table won't be there. But mods will allow us to calculate your max dps, show you builds, highlight where to go on the map, highlight skill tree builds, highlight passive tree builds, etc... It's endless the creativity that we can come up with. But even more important that people fight for modding. Please, in any way you can, fight for it.

Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Last Epoch_08.2g_floob.CT
(156.53 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

floob wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:27 am
splitinfinity wrote:
Appreciate the updates floob. Any chance for the skill point updates? Current code is only a visual change
I added passive points. I couldn't figure out skill points in the couple hours I spent trying. Sorry m8

Please read:
It gives developers like me who have passion for the game to develop career changing code to add to their portfolio and give the users quality-of-life improvements without begging/waiting for the creators to implement.
We all know when multiplayer comes out this table will be gone with the wind. The functions of this table won't be there. But mods will allow us to calculate your max dps, show you builds, highlight where to go on the map, highlight skill tree builds, highlight passive tree builds, etc... It's endless the creativity that we can come up with. But even more important that people fight for modding. Please, in any way you can, fight for it.

Thanks.
Any Chance for autokill?

Also i'm in to ask for modding, where do I sign up?

floob
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by floob »

JCORT4 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:27 am
floob wrote:
splitinfinity wrote:

Please read:

Thanks.
Any Chance for autokill?

Autokill crashed me even before 0.8.2 so I'll have to actually reverse it along with skill points to make it work but I'll add it to the list.

As far as modding, if you see a floob talking in LE chat when EHG_Judd or other "EHG" is there, back me up. I'll probably be stirring the chat up.

Speaking of autokill, I have in the past found a way to instantly complete a monolith by spawning a portal; full quest/chest rewards. It just takes time to convert it to assembly to put into a cheat table. I don't actually play the game so I'd like to know if that is a desirable function with regards to the work I'd have to put into developing it. Please let me know.

adifire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adifire »

That's exactly the kind of cheat I asked for when you eventually made the table. Sounds amazing and would save so much time

fluid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fluid »

thanks for ur work.
if possible to control the corruption values of the monolith?

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

floob wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:41 am
JCORT4 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:27 am
floob wrote:

Please read:

Thanks.
Any Chance for autokill?

Autokill crashed me even before 0.8.2 so I'll have to actually reverse it along with skill points to make it work but I'll add it to the list.

As far as modding, if you see a floob talking in LE chat when EHG_Judd or other "EHG" is there, back me up. I'll probably be stirring the chat up.

Speaking of autokill, I have in the past found a way to instantly complete a monolith by spawning a portal; full quest/chest rewards. It just takes time to convert it to assembly to put into a cheat table. I don't actually play the game so I'd like to know if that is a desirable function with regards to the work I'd have to put into developing it. Please let me know.
Sure That sounds great :)

What Chat are you talking about? I'll go tell the devs we need modding and an open battle net would be nice too!

hwtchirino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hwtchirino »

fluid wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:03 pm
thanks for ur work.
if possible to control the corruption values of the monolith?
This can be done manually by editing your save files

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves

hwtchirino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hwtchirino »

splitinfinity wrote:
This can be done by editing your character save files

Actually, I was able to allocate skill points without taking prerequisites.

floob
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by floob »

hwtchirino wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:31 pm
splitinfinity wrote:

Someone should make a site to upload your save file, edit your values, then export the new save file. Sounds dope thanks for the heads up

fluid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fluid »

Movement speed multiplier seems to have not working with today's patch 0.8.2h.

hwtchirino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hwtchirino »

floob wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:28 am
hwtchirino wrote:
splitinfinity wrote:

Someone should make a site to upload your save file, edit your values, then export the new save file. Sounds dope thanks for the heads up
It took me so many hours to figure out how to edit items and skill passives.

In the end, one of my best discoveries was converting unique/set items into unique small idols.

Another cool discovery was that you can dupe your items by moving them to your stash and then replacing your save file data with the data before the items were transferred to the stash.

Anyway, I love your idea. It would be fun to share save files.

Aerandria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerandria »

hwtchirino wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:13 am
In the end, one of my best discoveries was converting unique/set items into unique small idols.
Super interested to hear more about this. I looked at the inventory data and it's definitely not intuitively obvious how to make that kind of change.

Edit: Figured it out. Second data number is item type. 25 is (one of the) small idol type. So "data":[0,25<- change whatever this number is to 25 for a small idol.

G1Soundwave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by G1Soundwave »

hwtchirino wrote:
floob wrote:
hwtchirino wrote:

Another cool discovery was that you can dupe your items by moving them to your stash and then replacing your save file data with the data before the items were transferred to the stash.

Care to share where the skill passives are in the file?

floob
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by floob »

G1Soundwave wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:17 pm
hwtchirino wrote:
floob wrote:

Care to share where the skill passives are in the file?
In a file explorer go to C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves

I'm not sure if its characterslot_beta_<CHARACTER_NUMBER> or characterslot_beta_<CHARACTER_NUMBER>_temp, but open them in a text editor. It's just JSON so you can paste it into something like this to see the fields better: [Link]. Under SavedSkillTrees there are fields for unspentPoints. That's what you wanna change.

G1Soundwave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by G1Soundwave »

It doesnt work for me in either file but thanks any ways :)