Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Al52025
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Post by Al52025 »

Hmm I've used this over a dozen times in the last week. Load the game and pick character. Load CE, pick process, open cheat table. Enable the top one to enable cheats. Game will crash and close. Don't touch cheat engine and open game again. Load character and back in CE hit open process, select game, click yes then no. Click enable cheat to disable it then click it again to enable. Will say some or most of the cheats don't work. God mod and inf mana doesn't work for me. The only one that works that I care about is no cooldowns which is good enough for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MrH4ck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrH4ck »

It would be nice if we could at least download an older version of the game(I looked at the guide and it seems outdated/the old depot IDs are unavailable)... but alas... this is as far as we go...

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Melonloader (use 5.7, not 6.x) and the Mod still works for everything. The only thing missing are the IDs of the new Uniques and Legendaries for 9.2(r,q,s) and next week is 1.0 release on 21st so stay tuned.

MrH4ck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrH4ck »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:57 pm
Melonloader (use 5.7, not 6.x) and the Mod still works for everything. The only thing missing are the IDs of the new Uniques and Legendaries for 9.2(r,q,s) and next week is 1.0 release on 21st so stay tuned.
Interesting, I'll try that. I thought that the CT was supposed to work by itself... but I guess not. I'll edit after I try that. I myself only used Melonloader for extracting database for Save editor and that didn't seem to work... but maybe I was supposed to keep it installed... so thanks for the advice

Edit: so now that I installed Melonloader 5.7... nothing changed and half the useful stuff still doesn't work(ex. items with only Tier 7 affixes, max legendary potential/forge potential) so yeah the original message still stands... it was kind of naive to think that Melonloader would save a Cheat table that is a third party thing not part of the actual files(even if they're mod files)...

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:57 pm
The only thing missing are the IDs of the new Uniques and Legendaries for 9.2(r,q,s)
I tried to extact database with ExtractorMod with latest game version, got some new uniques and legendaries, check with game and all was extracted fine.
MrH4ck wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:13 pm
nothing changed and half the useful stuff still doesn't work(ex. items with only Tier 7 affixes, max legendary potential/forge potential) so yeah the original message still stands... it was kind of naive to think that Melonloader would save a Cheat table that is a third party thing not part of the actual files(even if they're mod files)...
ExtractorMod is only for generating database for SaveEditor app (this mod extract all items from game)
SaveEditor app is outdated (can't edit blessing, can't make new item then change type, can't edit solo caharacter bank), you can use it if you don't use theses function but you have to update database with ExtractorMod when game was update
I'm not updating SaveEditor app because this is taking too much time, instead i will integrate it into LastEpochMods (editing saves live)

At this time, LastEpochMods have to be update (one test function is broken when you change character), so if you change character restart your game or some options will not work (godmode, skills option like cooldown ...)

MrH4ck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrH4ck »

Ash06 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:41 am
SaveEditor app is outdated (can't edit blessing, can't make new item then change type, can't edit solo caharacter bank)
Well it kind of is, but I'll have to disagree with new item creation... I was able to create legendary items with SaveEditor quite easily, I don't know if it was because I updated the database but it works quite well for what I use it on(creating OP items, changing masteries, character levels...) so yeah, it could be better with updates but it works well enough in my opinion.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

這適用於多人遊戲嗎?
Does this work for multiplayer version of the game?

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

靈寶天尊 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:40 am
這適用於多人遊戲嗎?
Does this work for multiplayer version of the game?
No and do not even try at this time. They implemented several server checks recently after the game focus shifted to a more online centered approach - they have "cycles" like D3/D4 seasons or POEs leagues starting with 1.0 tomorrow and you WILL be banned from online access when caught cheating.
I can see they really will try to win this race because boxprice game.
That said, with 1.0 the game will no longer be a somewhat "offline but still online" after tomorrow. The offline part will be fully offline, no more chat, no new auction house etc.

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

Should we create a new thread for 1.0?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

So with offline mode, we should be able to cheat as much as we want no?

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

Impala wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:12 pm
So with offline mode, we should be able to cheat as much as we want no?
Correct.

realdragon23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdragon23 »

with 0.9 table instantly crashes in offline mode when attaching, with 1.0? anyone got old table to work, or at least some stuff?

omgitsbees
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgitsbees »

realdragon23 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:44 pm
with 0.9 table instantly crashes in offline mode when attaching, with 1.0? anyone got old table to work, or at least some stuff?
1.0 just released, you're gonna have to give it a little bit of time.

realdragon23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdragon23 »

omgitsbees wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:06 pm
realdragon23 wrote:
yeah, sry for maybe explainign it badly, i didnt expect it to work, just to attach it and experimenting if stuff still works, but was confused as it instantly closed the game on attaching

MrH4ck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrH4ck »

realdragon23 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:12 pm
omgitsbees wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:06 pm
realdragon23 wrote:
yeah, sry for maybe explainign it badly, i didnt expect it to work, just to attach it and experimenting if stuff still works, but was confused as it instantly closed the game on attaching
That's what it does, it did that even with the pre release version for me and the trick to run some of the stuff that worked was to attach it to the game > enable > then the game crashes > disable the mods > start the game again > attach again > yes keep the list > no don't disable > enable the mods again and then it works and you can start testing the options if they work or not