Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SHJordan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Epoch beta 0.8+ (Steam)

Post by SHJordan »

hwtchirino wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:33 am
I'm not gonna index items for you. I spent too many hours experimenting with my save files and barely became familiarized with a few numbers to know a very rough idea of what they represent in-game.

[Link]#

Go there and upload your save file contents. Make sure you remove EPOCH from the beginning so you can properly compare JSON codes.

Then go back to your character in-game and move an item to a different spot. Then copy the new JSON code to the website to compare the original code with the new one and observe what changed. From there, you'll figure it out on your own.

I'm not a coder and don't know shit about it, so don't ask me.
i'm getting used to it, but no matter how i change uniques and set itens, only implicits remains max valued. when I put the last 8 values 255, the itens loads error then i push back the values and it is restored. one cool thing is that the 'fractured' value is always 255, so setting it to 0 makes it be restored. Still trying to make perfect rolls idols tho. Cool finding nonetheless.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aerandria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerandria »

hwtchirino wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:48 pm
You can actually turn any blessing into any unique. It's hilarious that this works. Presumably, you can also turn a blessing into any rare with custom affixes.
Can confirm that rare blessings work. You're right- its absolutely hilarious.

Another funny thing to mess with is using skills from other classes. Holy aura and frenzy totem on a summon necromancer, for example.

hwtchirino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hwtchirino »

Aerandria wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:56 am
hwtchirino wrote:
You can actually turn any blessing into any unique. It's hilarious that this works. Presumably, you can also turn a blessing into any rare with custom affixes.
Can confirm that rare blessings work. You're right- its absolutely hilarious.

Another funny thing to mess with is using skills from other classes. Holy aura and frenzy totem on a summon necromancer, for example.
Yup, it's pretty fun transplanting skills from other classes :D

Aerandria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerandria »

hwtchirino wrote:
Trying to add more than 4 affixes to an item will either brick the item or corrupt your save file.
I'll take your word that this is true for items that actually exist (I didn't test it) but interestingly its not true for blessings. Change line 8 to the number of affixes you've put on your item.

Just make sure to leave line 4 alone.

This is great for playing with hard to max out stuff like idol based 'chance to cast x when y', and stuff that scales poorly like mana regen.

Edit: just tested, this works on items too. Not that there's any reason to mess with actual items when you can just load every non-unique affix you want into a single blessing.

SHJordan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SHJordan »

if anyone find a way to make t7 affixes lmk.

honest_cow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by honest_cow »

How are you guys making custom blessings work? If I put data for a unique into a blessing slot, that blessing shows up as empty when I load. If set the item type to be a blessing (type 34) then the unique's correct name shows up, but it's stats don't.

Same thing for rares, neither is working for me.

Aerandria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerandria »

honest_cow wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:39 pm
How are you guys making custom blessings work?
Post your itemdata and I'll see if I spot the problem.

honest_cow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by honest_cow »

Hey thanks for the reply.

After working at it more, I realized that the issues were cosmetic. If you set the type to 34 for blessing and the item shows up on the blessings page then you are getting the stats from the item data, not the stats that are displayed. Subtype can be any valid subtype for blessings but I usually just set 0.

Aerandria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerandria »

Another funny thing I found: you can have as many skills leveled as you want. The normal skills are in slots 0-4, but you can add another one and just put it in slot 5, etc. You won't be able to actually view the skill tree (except maybe when it levels up, I haven't tested that), but if you are getting free cast procs of things like smite or summon thorn totem, you can have those spells cast with upgraded skill trees. If you wanted you could have a build of nothing but auras/buffs and have all your spells be cast on hit- and still get the skill tree'd versions of them.

Just thought of this and thought it would be funny to test- I'm actually playing completely legit on my current build. Hardcore masochist is a blast in this game- you have to come up with entirely different builds and playstyle strategies from what 95% of people are doing. My current build cycles rebuke and the invulnerability node on ring of shields to be nearly unkillable- we'll see how long that lasts.

MemesReborn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MemesReborn »

Doesn't work for me. Game shuts down when I toggle "Enable" on. I didn't install Assembly-Csharp.dll though because there's no such file in installation folder (steam version) but there is "GameAssembly.dll". Maybe I need to rename the Assembly-Csharp.dll from original table maker to GameAssembly.dll? I don't know.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

MemesReborn wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:19 pm
Doesn't work for me. Game shuts down when I toggle "Enable" on. I didn't install Assembly-Csharp.dll though because there's no such file in installation folder (steam version) but there is "GameAssembly.dll". Maybe I need to rename the Assembly-Csharp.dll from original table maker to GameAssembly.dll? I don't know.
This doesn't work with a modified "GameAssembly.dl" ("Assembly-Csharp.dll" that's a very old version)
Make sure you have downloaded the correct latest table viewtopic.php?p=195792#p195792
for the latest version Beta 0.8.2i
and then just use an unmodified installation and select "Last Epoch" for the Cheat Engine process

gl, should work, i don't have the game installed so can't / won't test it

MemesReborn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MemesReborn »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:04 pm
MemesReborn wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:19 pm
This doesn't work with a modified "GameAssembly.dl" ("Assembly-Csharp.dll" that's a very old version)
Make sure you have downloaded the correct latest table viewtopic.php?p=195792#p195792
for the latest version Beta 0.8.2i
and then just use an unmodified installation and select "Last Epoch" for the Cheat Engine process

gl, should work, i don't have the game installed so can't / won't test it
Works perfectly now, exept for movement speed but that's okay! Thank you

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Hi there community, I'm just starting with cheat engine, after some experience with asm and reverse engineering, and I want to share what I found over Last Epoch.

Today I show you what I have found and how I found some useful values like (player: damageable, canDie, health, mana).

1. join with character into the game
2. open Assembly-CSharp.dll and find PlayerHealth class
[Link]
3. under methods open memory viewer with Jit over isDamageable
[Link]
4. over cmp (see pic) right click and find out what access this instruction
[Link]
5. after the window is open go in a map and take some damage and you will see the window with a new value added. right click and that address and dissect data.
[Link]
6. now you can see some useful adresses and values
[Link]

you can added them to the list and make scripts.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

arsenic wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:08 pm
Hi there community, I'm just starting with cheat engine, after some experience with asm and reverse engineering, and I want to share what I found over Last Epoch.
Hi there very nice to share

a little addition
run Last Epoch
enable the table
make sure you enable mono ( and go in game with a char )
then use: [PlayerActor] in the dissect data
and there you go

( ptr is filled in "Hook: Player" script )

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:01 pm
Hi there very nice to share

a little addition
run Last Epoch
enable the table
make sure you enable mono ( and go in game with a char )
then use: [PlayerActor] in the dissect data
and there you go

( ptr is filled in "Hook: Player" script )
oww this is amazing info ( to me ), it makes me wanna learn more of it
tyvm SinGul4ritY