Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

The Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition released on Steam today. I have these options ready from the demo table.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (FOR 3D MODE) (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc.)
MP Damage Modifier (FOR 3D MODE) (Infinite MP, HeroMPDamageMult)
Gold Multiplier (After Battle)
EXP Multiplier (After Battle)
Skill Point Cost Multiplier
Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amt
Shop Override
Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies
Infinite Horse Stamina
Damage Modifier (FOR 2D MODE) (God Mode, etc.)
MP Damage Modifier (FOR 2D MODE) (Infinite MP, HeroMPDamageMult)
Monster Defeated Multiplier
Equipment Bonus Modifier Options (Block, Parry, Dodge, Critical, etc)
Perfect Item Bashing (Forge Equipment)
Forge Temp Never Decrease
Always Drop Options (Either Rare or Common)
Instant Party Pep Up
Spell Critical Always 100% For Allies
Force Off Some Draconian Quests With Them Officially Still On (No Armor, No Shopping)
Everyone Can Equip Anything
Enemies Always Surprised
100% Find Rarefied Monsters
50%/50% Rare/Common Drop Chance
Multiply Effect of HP/MP Regeneration For Allies
100% Chance of Buff Casting Another Buff (Buffs that give you buff at start of battle or affect enemies)
Count All Equipment In Personal Inventory As Equipped Stat Wise
Playing Slime Quest Again Adds Tokens Per Play Instead of Subtract
Multiply Slime Quest Winnings
Infinite Slime Quest Metal Mode Turns Once You Get Some
Add Custom Buffs For Spells At Start of Battle For Snap, Crackle, Poof Original Buff
Always Put Custom Specials When Equipping Something
Equipment Editor (View Equip Menu To Update Pointers) (Edit Specials and Stats Of Equipment)
Party Modifier
Pointer to Gold, Mini Medals and Perfectionist Pearls
Pointer to Highlighted Item ID and Qty
Character Editor Pointers
Pointers to Draconian Quest Options

I will work on some more things as I have time to play.

My EDITS for this was getting long, so I am putting them in a code block:

LATEST EDIT is 8.80.

EDIT 8.75:
fmalust requested the Party Modifier for the Definitive Edition. Pox originally did this option for the original. I found it again for this version and improved it a little by letting you change the number of people currently in your party also and have slots up to 7.

Enjoy!

EDIT 8.80:
Put Party Modifier Slots to 8.

Code: Select all

EDIT 1:
I added in Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amt and Pointers to Highlighted Item ID and Qty.  
I can try adding in pulling the item list from the game, but this may break things on the Gamepass 
as I have to use some pointers and I'm not sure if they are the same between executables.   
I currently don't have the Gamepass version to test on it.

EDIT 1.5:
I've only played a little into the game.  I actually never completely finished this game when it came out.  
Anyway, I figured out Shop Override again and it works similar to  the way it did in the original table.  
You view the shop's buy items first and then you can change it from the Pointer under it to any item you want.  
You can buy most things except mini medals and things like that I believe.  
You go out of the buy menu and right back in to see your changes.  
I was also able to figure out something that will populate the item id list at runtime without using pointers, but with an aobscan.  
I think this will help it stay compatible with the Gamepass version.  
I have to play further in to unlock forging and try to come up with options there.  
I believe Pox911 did the forge code last time.

EDIT 2.0:
Thanks to mike9k1, I think I have an option for Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies / Infinite Turns Bad Status For Enemies.  
I check whether it's an enemy or ally, so it's an improvement over the option in the original table and also has mike9k1's 
improvements I think.  
I was only able to test this with a Pep Pop and the Defend option where I'm at.  
Please let me know of any issues with this option as you play, but it appears to work fine for me.

EDIT 2.1:
I think I had a minor bug in the Bad Status portion of the code I added for Good Status. It's fixed in this update.

EDIT 2.5:
I was able to find again the Infinite Horse Stamina originally found by ManacombSeepgood in the original table.  
I was going to spend some time looking for some things in 2D Mode, but it appears that everything changed with this mode.  
I basically have to find everything specific to this mode and I'm not sure I want to spend all the time on that at the moment.  
I did come up with a Damage Modifier for 2D Mode that gives God Mode in this update.

EDIT 2.75:
I was able to come up with a Monster Defeated Multiplier.  
I now need to try playing through the game some more to finish unlocking forge.  
The table is just missing a few things compared to the original.  
Then I can try spending some time finding things I couldn't find in the original, but the way this game is coded, 
it can prove more difficult to find some things, but I'll give it another shot.

EDIT 3.0:
Besides spending some time playing, I was able to look for and figure out adding some bonus stats to characters when you 
equip something.  I have a set of options under Equipment Bonus Modifier Options (Block, Parry, Dodge, Critical, etc).  
With this you can make yourself unstoppable fairly easy. 
I personally use it to Always Critical and the rest will basically make you never take damage if you set them to 100%.  
I have about 4 unknowns that I haven't figured out exactly what stat they modify but they are Float type, 
so probably a percent something. If anyone figures these out, please post your findings.  
I haven't found an Always Steal Percent modifier yet, but some equipment seems to grant some bonus percent to it.  
Anyway, enjoy!

EDIT 3.1:
In my attempt to fix all the issues with getting the Item List at runtime to work in all versions, 
I'm using pointers and this causes issues with various EXE.  
I enjoy this series, so I bought it on Microsoft Store to have the Gamepass version to test with.  
I came up with a pointer solution for both versions.  
Otherwise this is the same as EDIT 3.0.  This should now work on Gamepass.

EDIT 3.5:
I took some time going slow through the game so far while looking for the cheats and getting everything in my game.  
I unlocked the Forge and have come up with Perfect Item Bashing and Forge Temp Never Decreases.  
I was also able to pull in Pointers to Mini Medals and Perfectionist Pearls.  
The table is now close to the original with few additions.  
I guess we are missing some options for 2D, but not sure I have the time to dive into that at the moment.  
I enjoy the 3D better.

EDIT 3.75:
Thanks to a console command, I have some options for drop items after battle.  
You can only turn one of these on at a time.  You pick whether you want the rare drop or the common drop.

EDIT 4.0:
Now that most of the options are in the table, I went back and updated a few for how I might like to play through the game.  
I changed Infinite MP to allow for not only Infinite, but a multiplier so you can make spells cost half instead if you wish to play 
that way.  I also added in a Skill Point Gained Multiplier because I think Infinite Skill points might be a little too much cheating, 
but still would like to have some extra skill points as I level up.

EDIT 4.25:
I started a new game to test the table and things and had issues with the Skill Point Gained Multiplier.  
The game is still calculating base skill point gains and messed things up for me.  
So, I'm attempting another shot by putting in the Skill Point Cost Multiplier.  
This will affect the cost of skills instead of you gaining more skill points to use.  
I default this to half cost, but you can still set skills to zero cost and have the effect of Infinite Skill Points 
or any multiplier you wish.  I took out the Skill Point Gained and Infinite Skill Points for this new option.

EDIT 4.5:
I was able to recreate the Instant Party Pep Up option from the original table.  Enjoy!

EDIT 4.6:
Another attempt at perfecting the Instant Party Pep Up option.  It appears to work for me now, but let me know otherwise.

EDIT 4.75:
Okay, maybe third time is a charm for getting Instant Party Pep Up to work like it did in the original table.  
This appears to work like what was stated to me now.

EDIT 5.0:
By popular demand, I took time to put in Draconian Quest pointers.  
You must attempt to equip a piece of armor for the pointer to update.  
I also put in an option that will temporarily turn off No Armor and No Shopping if you have those on and 
still want to shop or wear armor without messing with the options all the time.  
Just don't have the option on when you finish the game and I think the game will count it as you finished the Draconian Quest.  
I believe this is all I will do for now.  Enjoy the game and the table.

EDIT 5.25:
I spent a short amount of time fleshing out a few 2D Mode options.  
I had Damage Modifier already, but put in the MP Damage Modifier that can give Infinite MP in 2D Mode or a multiplier.  
I made Gold Multiplier work in both 2D and 3D modes.  
I made Infinite Item Usage work in both 2D and 3D modes.  This is all I could get done in the short amount of time I worked on it.
The other options will require more research and I'm not sure I want to spend all the time on those at the moment.  
But with these options, you should be able to make progress with Tickington if you wish and also if you're playing the 2D mode 
of the whole game.  Enjoy!

EDIT 5.3:
I attempted to redesign the Item List pull to account for Unicode correctly.  
The problem lies in that for English there could be Unicode and NonUnicode strings for the items, but after some more research 
I think I found the spot in memory that tells whether the string is Unicode or not.  
I don't know many other languages, so you all will have to test on things like Korean or Japanese and let me know 
if it works or not.  I'm hoping this works well.  
The Unicode strings for things like the Uber Falcon Blade are now showing up for me in CE.  
I'm using CE 7.1, so it may at least require that version.

EDIT 5.5:
I decided to spend some time redesigning the Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies to make it better.  
The original version would not work well if you had Shypox or Super Shypox Draconian Quests active.  
I now look for specific buff id that seem to be possible from where I am in the game.  
If I missed some that are available later in the game, just let me know.  I check for the following:

{ Check Against Known Good Status Codes at Offset 38
	1226 = Divide (Erik's Buff)
	2997 = Parry Chance Up (Sword Stance and Greatsword Guard)
	3001 = Dodge Chance Up (Dodgy Character Skill and Tapping Dance Skill)
	3002 = Dodge Chance Up (Rough 'n' Tumble Pep Skill)
	3005 = Critical Spell Chance Up (Ring of Ruin)
	3006 = Critical Spell Chance Up (Pep Power)
	3081 = HP Recovery (Arboria's Blessing)
	3083 = HP Recovery
	3084 = MP Recovery (Arboria's Blessing)
	3086 = MP Recovery
	3287 = MP Zero (Spells Use Zero MP)
	3312 = Rough 'n' Tumble (Counter Chance Up)
	3305 = Spell Echo (Veronica's Echo Aura Pep Skill)
	3332 = Bounce (Reflect Magic)
	3365 = Wild Side (Erik Buff)
	3369 = Deftness Up (Erik Wild Side Buff)
	3389 = Snap, Crackle, Poof (Status Protection)
	3394 = Alma Mater (Instant Death Resistance)
	3797 = Hymn of Fire
	3802 = Hymn of Ice
	3807 = Hymn of Air
	3812 = Hymn of Thunder
	3817 = Hymn of Earth
	3826 = Hymn of Light
	4052 = Attack Up
	4068 = Defense Up
	4083 = Agility Up
	4090 = Magical Might Up (Channel Anger)
	4095 = Magical Mending Up
	4126 = Magical Resistance Up
	4133 = Breath Resistance Up
	4138 = Pep Up (Hero)
	4142 = Pep Up (Erik)
	4146 = Pep Up (Veronica)
	4150 = Pep Up (Serena)
	4154 = Pep Up (Sylvando)
	4158 = Pep Up (Rab)
	4162 = Pep Up (Jade)
	4166 = Pep Up (Hendrik)
	4195 = Upgraded Pep Up (Jade)
}

Let me know if this doesn't work well, but it appears to work well for me in my testing.

EDIT 5.6:
I missed a few good status in my redesign.  There may be some others I missed, so if anything is pressing let me know.  
There might be slight variations of the id depending on how you cast it, so it might take some time before 
I have every possible good status, but I tried to get most of them.

EDIT 5.75:
I guess I lied.  I spent some time digging around the status code looking for something for Always Spell Critical.  
After some research I think I found the spot in the code that determines it.  If this doesn't work right or causes other issues, 
let me know; otherwise, enjoy!

EDIT 6.0:
I rewrote some startup code to determine if the JPN version is loaded or not and skip the Item List code if it is.  
This allows the other parts of the table to work for JPN version.  I tested on the Gamepass version of the JPN version 
and things appeared okay for me.  I also put in the updated Infinite Turns Good Status in this update.  
I'm still missing some especially for character 8.

EDIT 6.5:
Okay, I decided to attempt a Equipment Editor option.  You view the Equip menu of the person you want to edit and 
it fills in the pointers of the items it finds.  The game runs this code all the time, so it's possible to find everyone's 
equipment quickly and be overwhelmed.  I have the option where you select the slot it found and then you can edit that piece 
of equipment.  I have found that enabling the option when you are ready to hit the equip menu of the character you want and 
then when you do hit equip the first items are their items.  I have item id listed and in English and other versions it will show 
the name of the item.  You are able to edit the stats on the item and also the specials (up to 4 per item).  I don't have a special list, 
but you can view other equipment to find the id on that piece of equipment.

EDIT 6.75:
Another option I was able to flesh out because of the Equipment Editor is Everyone Can Equip Anything.  It is in this update.

EDIT 6.8:
I believe I figured out how the game calculates some things with the special's on equipment.  
I have Enemies Always Surprised in this update.  There are probably some other things I can come up with, but this is it for today.

EDIT 6.9:
I fixed the Chinese version in this update by going back to using pointers if the English type version.  
I also put in 100% Find Rarefied Monsters in this update.

EDIT 7.0:
I came up with 50%/50% Rare/Common Drop Chance in this update.  That might be all I currently look for unless you all have 
any other pressing requests with regards to specials on equipment.

EDIT 7.1:
I came up with one more option. It is called Multiply Effect of HP/MP Regeneration For Allies. You have to have a special that
gives you HP or MP Regeneration for this to work (not sure if it affects the status type from spell or Pep Power).  
I made this, so you don't have to stack multiple of the special on an equipment but want to multiply the effect of the regeneration
 type specials for HP/MP.  I also fixed again the Chinese version by commenting out some code I forgot to comment out earlier.  
 What I've been doing is editing the Bunny Tail I have to add some specials for HP/MP Regeneration and become a powerhouse.

EDIT 7.5:
I came up with another option after some more research.  I was trying to make it easy to add special effects (odd effects) to 
equipment without having to edit the equipment every time you start the game up.  My first working option for this is Always Put 
Custom Specials On Equipment With No Specials.  I am checking the first and second slots of equipment when you equip 
something to see if the special on that particular equipment is blank or zero.  If it is, I add my custom special to it.  I've learned 
that these just go to your buff list for the character with infinite turns.  I default the custom special to HP Regeneration, but you 
can edit it to your liking.  I currently only set 1 custom special, but with some modifications, it could be more.

EDIT 7.75:
I spend some time perfecting my latest option (Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment).  
I now check all 4 special slots of the inventory item to see if it is blank.  
I now allow up to 8 custom special ids you may want to set.  
This took a lot of custom code to pull off, but I think I have it working.  
I have some defaults like HP Regeneration, MP Regeneration and the spells Snap,Crackle, Pop and Alma Mater as a start.  
You can edit as you desire and if you want to change the defaults, just edit the script and I put them fairly close to the top of the 
script (you should see the 3100, etc).  Enjoy this nice little option.  Should save time from editing equipment with buffs you want 
every time you start the game.

EDIT 8.0:
I spent some more time reworking and perfecting the recent options.  
I simplified the code for "Always Put Custom Specials When Equipping Something" and now just perform it 
when the game is adding buffs from equipment regardless if you have a blank slot.
I also worked out inside the option to only apply these custom specials you select to a certain character.
I officially added in the option "Add Custom Buffs For Spells At Start of Battle For Snap, Crackle, Poof Original Buff"
in this update also.  I was also able to add the option to only apply it to a certain character.  This second option is more
for the buffs that come from spells and have a turn limit because they reset after battle.  If you give yourself 3393 special
on equipment, then you can use this option to also cast some more buffs or spells at start of battle because 3393 is
100% Snap, Crackle, Poof buff at start of battle.  Anyway, I think these are some fairly good options that will save some
time setting things up when you start the game and always want certain buffs.  I tested these a bit more and they now
appear to work better for me, but let me know if you have issues.

Steam says I have over 100 hours playing this game and while I have played maybe 30 to 40 hours of the game, 
I guess I've spent a significant amount of time making this table great.  Enjoy!

EDIT 8.1:
I restarted my game since I added some more nice options and I wanted to see how things played with them on
from the beginning.  I think they work well.  I made a slight adjustment with the Buff options.  I now allow up to
12 buffs for each option.  I'm not sure if there is a maximum number of buffs you can have on a character
but things seem to work fine for me with many buffs.

I have the following default Spell Buffs:

{
  My Default Spell Buffs are as follows:

1226 - Divide (Erik Buff)
	3002 - Dodge Chance Up (Rough 'n' Tumble Pep Skill)
	3006 - Critical Spell Chance Up (Pep Power)
	2997 - Parry Chance Up (Greatsword Guard)
	3312 - Counter Chance Up (Rough 'n' Tumble)
	3365 = Wild Side (Erik Buff)
	4052 - Attack Up
	4068 - Defense Up
	4083 - Agility Up
	4126 - Magical Resistance Up

}

I have the following default Equipment Buffs:

{
  My Default Equipment Buffs are as follows:

3109 - 10 MP/Turn
	3393 - Snap, Crackle, Poof (Needed for Spell Buff Option)
	3403 - Alma Mater
	47244643390 - EXP Up
	47244643391 - Gold Up

}

You can edit these to your liking and save the table.  Just edit the script and look for the above text and
modify the numbers you see in the code with a # in front of it.  Enjoy!

It's nice the Wild Side 2 attacks per turn works for everyone, so it's like having an extra party member.

Enjoy!

EDIT 8.25:
As I was replaying the game, I thought it might be nice to be able to equip more than 2 accessories.  In my search for this
I came up with "Count All Equipment In Personal Inventory As Equipped Stat Wise".  This might make you overpowered if you
keep extra weapons in your inventory and I don't think I can make limit it to just accessories right now without spending more
time researching.  This basically counts all items in your personal inventory stat wise as equipped, so only keep the ones you
want counted in your inventory if you use this option.

EDIT 8.5:
I got to the Casino again in my replay and decided to make a few options for Slime Quest for those of you that actually
like playing the Casino games for tokens.  This should help speed token collection along.  

I have the following 3 options:

Playing Slime Quest Again Adds Tokens Per Play Instead of Subtract
Multiply Slime Quest Winnings
Infinite Slime Quest Metal Mode Turns Once You Get Some

The first one doesn't take away tokens when you keep playing but adds it instead.
The second one allows you to set a multiplier for winnings.
The third one gives you infinite metal mode turns, but you have to get some normal first.

Enjoy!

EDIT 8.75:
fmalust requested the Party Modifier for the Definitive Edition.  
Pox originally did this option for the original.  
I found it again for this version and improved it a little by 
letting you change the number of people currently in your party also 
and have slots up to 7.

Enjoy!

EDIT 8.80:
Put Party Modifier Slots to 8.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 8.80 file (Party Modifier Slots to 8)
(110.67 KiB) Downloaded 21599 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 8.75 file (Party Modifier (original by Pox))
(110.27 KiB) Downloaded 1468 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 8.5 file (3 Slime Quest (Casino) Options)
(106.16 KiB) Downloaded 872 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 8.25 file (Count All Equipment In Personal Inventory As Equipped Stat Wise)
(103.12 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 8.1 file (Always Put Custom Specials When Equipping Something, Add Custom Buffs For Spells At Start of Battle)
(102.49 KiB) Downloaded 313 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 7.1 file (Enemies Always Surprised, 100% Find Rarefied Monsters, 50%/50% Rare/Common Drop Chance, Multiply Effect of Regeneration Specials)
(87.88 KiB) Downloaded 695 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 6.75 file (Enable working for JPN version, Updated Infinite Turns Good Status, Equipment Editor, Everyone Can Equip Everything)
(83.36 KiB) Downloaded 501 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 5.75 (Redesign of Infinite Turns Good Status, Always Spell Critical for Allies)
(69.23 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 5.3 file (Redesign of Item Pull at Runtime to account for Unicode)
(66.13 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 5.25 file (2D Mode Options for MP, Gold Multiplier and Infinite Item)
(65.32 KiB) Downloaded 414 times
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
EDIT 5.0 file (Draconian Quest Pointers)
(60.61 KiB) Downloaded 754 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 47 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

Just as FYI, I won't have much more time to play until later this evening USA time.

Feel free to let me know of any special requests or any issues with the table and I can plan to take a look. I hope to make some improved options from the original if I'm able to.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

greetings! first of all, thanks for the table. Do you think it would be possible to find a way to edit equipments' special effects or stats? like spell crit % and such. This is simething that I miss from the older table

lariana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lariana »

Hey, thanks for your work :)

Here are some suggestions:
FOV Changer (a table was posted on the previous version from another member here on the corresponding topic). The address was 14303D3AC, float type.
Perfect Forge (was present on the table of the previous game)
Monster number kill editor / Multiplier
Infinite Item Usage (was present on the table of the previous game)
Steal Always Successful
Character speed changer
Last edited by lariana on Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ebtesam30 »

does these work on the Game pass version?

mike9k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike9k1 »

Hey thanks for updating your table! We really appreciate the time you put in. Once again, feel free to use my variant of "Infinite Turns Good Status", which I posted in the DQXI OG Cheat Table thread -- I hope to update it here in the next week or so (hopefully the AoB is still very similar).
mike9k1 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:36 pm

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
                  <ID>300</ID>
                  <Description>"Instant Nullify Bad Status, Permanent Buffs"</Description>
                  <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
                  <LastState/>
                  <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
		  <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(StatusTurnsAOB,"DRAGON QUEST XI.exe",8B 83 EC 00 00 00 83 F8 01 7C 11) // should be unique
registersymbol(StatusTurnsAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,StatusTurnsAOB)

label(return)

newmem:
  cmp [rbx+000000EC],1
  je goodstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000EC],FFFFFFFF
  je goodstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000E0],0 //defense up
  je goodstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000D8],0 //pep-up, oomph
  je goodstatus

cmp [rbx+000000E0],1 //paralyze, snooze
  je badstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000C0],0 //dance, laugh
  je badstatus

inc [rbx+000000EC]

goodstatus:
  mov eax,0 //make status effect permanent
  jmp return

badstatus:
  mov eax,1 //instantly nullify status effect
  jmp return

StatusTurnsAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

StatusTurnsAOB:
  db 8B 83 EC 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(StatusTurnsAOB)
dealloc(newmem)
		</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
Some of the status effects I have tested:

Positive (permanently extended): Pep-up, Oomph, Buff, Accelerate, Magic Barrier, Bounce, Elemental Resistance (Harp/Insulate), Defend (action), Erik's divide
Negative (instantly nullified): Paralyze, Dance, Laugh, Dazzle, Fizzle, Snooze, Fuddle, Infatuation

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Also just to add, the 2D mode seems to have diffrent values than 3D.

ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ebtesam30 »

for anyone use the Game pass version
THIS works with it too

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:02 pm
Also just to add, the 2D mode seems to have diffrent values than 3D.
figured that'd be the case. welp. think this table is gonna need two seperate modes. one for 2d and one for 3d.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added in Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amt and Pointers to Highlighted Item ID and Qty. I can try adding in pulling the item list from the game, but this may break things on the Gamepass as I have to use some pointers and I'm not sure if they are the same between executables. I currently don't have the Gamepass version to test on it.

I'm also only playing the 3D portion at the moment.

TheGamer4000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheGamer4000 »

Nice Cheat Table.
Can you make please this

Perfect Forge

in the other Dragon Quest 11 game is in the Cheat table.

I need +3 Weapon not +1

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Can you make please skill change editor

Thelonius Bone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thelonius Bone »

Just want to say thank you for the excellent work!
You're my favorite table maker.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

+1 on Perfect Forge and also Always Critical if possible. Thanks a lot! :)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I've only played a little into the game. I actually never completely finished this game when it came out. Anyway, I figured out Shop Override again and it works similar to the way it did in the original table. You view the shop's buy items first and then you can change it from the Pointer under it to any item you want. You can buy most things except mini medals and things like that I believe. You go out of the buy menu and right back in to see your changes. I was also able to figure out something that will populate the item id list at runtime without using pointers, but with an aobscan. I think this will help it stay compatible with the Gamepass version. I have to play further in to unlock forging and try to come up with options there. I believe Pox911 did the forge code last time.