Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

Barzo wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:11 pm
Thanks for this! I wonder if there’s any chance for an item editor to add items/equipment/etc? That would be awesome. Another question, is this safe to use? Does the Steam version has any sort of protection that could result in a ban or something?

Thanks in advance sir and happy holidays!
You can get any item with Shop Override or just edit another item to the item you want and get the item you replaced again.

There is no protection for offline single player games like this one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:03 am
eugene9 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:49 pm
I must admit that I'm learning a bit about cheat engine thanks to you, DrummerIX. Now I'm trying to edit "Spell Critical Always 100% For Allies" script so it gives "Magical Might Up (Channel Anger)" every time to Erik (part of the mod I'm developing). Is that even possible? I know that Mag.Might 2 code is 4090 but that's it.
In the Legacy version, I used to mod this game via "HxD". I had compiled several "oddeffects" hexadecimal values (for .uexp editing) but in this new version, all those values are quite different.
I was interested in figuring out some more stuff also and you will like EDIT 7.5 I suppose. I think this will do what you need, but haven't tested it completely. All you need to do is set the Custom Special ID in the new option I have to 4090 and equip something and I think it adds the buff. I'm not even sure Erik can cast that many spells, but you can try it out and see if it works for you. I suppose you want to limit it to just Erik and I haven't done that much with it.
First of all, thank you very much for all the help you're offering :). Gonna try what you say and see what happens.
As for Erik being a proper mage, I was able to mod some .uexp DataTable files which are related to: skill panels, spells acquisition, stats per level, his battle animations and even texts (titles, abilities descriptions...) Even more, to make Erik wield heavy wands keeping boomerang's animations (there are some screenshots on Nexus). The only thing I could not do is to alter his divide and dodgy character skills so they give him bonuses like channel anger or sage's breath. This is why I'm desperately looking for a way to make these bonuses affect him permanently.
Last edited by eugene9 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

btw, tried your new "Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment With No Specials" function and it works flawlessly with every equipment special effect. I've also tried changing the value to "4090" (channel anger buff) but without success. Maybe because it is a buff granted by an ability skill and not a special weapon effect itself.
In any case, I remember changing some hexadecimal values of the "oddeffect.uexp" file of the legacy version so buff magic might 1 (25% damage--> caster sugar) turns into magic might 2 (50% damage--> channel anger) this way making caster sugar (weapon special effect) having the same buff effect as channel anger. It is a pity "DQXIHook" does not work with this new version so testing and modding would be a lot easier.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

eugene9 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:55 am
btw, tried your new "Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment With No Specials" function and it works flawlessly with every equipment special effect. I've also tried changing the value to "4090" (channel anger buff) but without success. Maybe because it is a buff granted by an ability skill and not a special weapon effect itself.
In any case, I remember changing some hexadecimal values of the "oddeffect.uexp" file of the legacy version so buff magic might 1 (25% damage--> caster sugar) turns into magic might 2 (50% damage--> channel anger) this way making caster sugar (weapon special effect) having the same buff effect as channel anger. It is a pity "DQXIHook" does not work with this new version so testing and modding would be a lot easier.
I think there is something else in the code limiting certain odd effects to only certain characters. I tried it with Divide and it only gave Erik the permanent Divide buff. I could try to look for this code and modify it, but there also might be another way already in the table. Just put the Caster Sugar buff on Erik and turn on Infinite Turns Good Status. I have code in that option that puts it at level 2 automatically as long as it's a "good" buff.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, it might not do ti for the infinite turns status you have, but it probably can with some modification.

EDIT 2:
Try this version of Infinite Turns Good Status.
Attachments
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
Modify Infinite Turns Good Status To Affect Power Level of All Buffs
(94.79 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Absolutely amazing. Now everything works as I always wanted. Thank you so much :)

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

Thanks for the amazing Table(s)!

Would it be possible to stop the timer on the Horse Races?

hal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hal »

Thanks for the great CT!
Is it difficult to get temporary guests such as Emma, Dog or Humphrey to join freely?

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Thanks for the great Table
Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment is not yet complete
There is a buff that disappears when the battle is over
The same is true for Equipment Specials

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

GK133 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:54 pm
Thanks for the great Table
Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment is not yet complete
There is a buff that disappears when the battle is over
The same is true for Equipment Specials
Which buff is that? I guess it can't be expected to work on every buff, but really all you need to do is equip something again and it should put it back.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent some time perfecting my latest option (Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment). I now check all 4 special slots of the inventory item to see if it is blank. I now allow up to 8 custom special ids you may want to set. This took a lot of custom code to pull off, but I think I have it working. I have some defaults like HP Regeneration, MP Regeneration and the spells Snap,Crackle, Pop and Alma Mater as a start. You can edit as you desire and if you want to change the defaults, just edit the script and I put them fairly close to the top of the script (you should see the 3100, etc). Enjoy this nice little option. Should save time from editing equipment with buffs you want every time you start the game.

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Thank you DrummerIX
1226 = Divide (Erik's Buff)
3365 = Wild Side (Erik Buff)
These worked by re-equiping

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

what happened to all the 2d mode options in the ct they are no there anymore

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I've noticed my new option is buggy. I can get it to work when first starting up but equipping things later appears to break it.

I have worked on another option that adds more buffs when you have the buff 3393 which is 100% Snap, Crackle, Poof buff at start of battle. You may have to add the 3393 buff to a piece of equipment and then this new option appears to work well for me.

I'm leaving it here in case others want to try it, but I have not fully tested everything.
Attachments
DRAGON QUEST XI S.CT
New option for Adding more buffs for Snap, Crackle, Poof buff at start of battle
(114.15 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:47 am
what happened to all the 2d mode options in the ct they are no there anymore
They are still there for me. I don't have that many but Damage and MP and Infinite Item and Gold Multiplier should work.

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Is it possible to edit Add Custom Buffs script so it only affects Hero?