z Per Aspera

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nicfortin1342
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Per Aspera

Post by nicfortin1342 »

I'd be interested in finding out how to keep these up to date (i even created an account for this).

I have some technical knowledge, but not nearly enough to figure it out from scratch. The tutorials on cheat engine are either way to basic (search for a value, search again when the value changes, lock that value, yay you got it!) or not quite relevant to this. I haven't touched Lua or assembler in more than a decade (since school).

If I have some pattern of steps to pinpoint the correct aob in memory, I can reproduce it to update the cheat table when a new version comes out.

I have the game on steam, so I have access to the latest version including the advanced branch. Currently on v1.1.0.0.6.10903.2021.2.11

I love this game, but I can never finish it because my base just... starves. You just end up missing one of the ressources and everything stops.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1