Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
elliotttate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by elliotttate »

I wonder how hard a "first person" camera would be to make? Zelda BOTW's camera moved to the first person if any sort of geometry was in the back of the player (useful for when in tight spaces) and then someone made a cheat engine that just always kept it there. I noticed Immortals does the same thing, perhaps something similar could be done 🤔

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

please help: I accidentally made 999 my trainer and I have nowhere to spend it (while I need to complete the Hermes quest to collect ambrosia.
what sequence of actions should be performed to reduce 999 ambrosia to at least 1-5?
game version 1.1.1 (from EMPRESS)
thank!
----
clarification
I have ambrosia at the moment:
[Link]

quest that is not completed due to overflow of the amount of this loot item
[Link]

actually, I need a pointer to ambrosia to reset its value from 999 to 1 or something within 10.

Smarter Joker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smarter Joker »

Please update this, I would also like to use this if all possible, I am also on update 1.1.1. Thank you for your time on this already, hope to see more on it in the future.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

I was not really "aware" about this game, until the recent "upheaval". Then noticed its engine 'anvil', so...
Started to do some scanning yesterday and this morning, and got 'bumped out' every time, as soon as I attach the debugger... and perhaps/after some 'find out what accesses...'. After doing that, then trying to switch between CE and the game, the game crashes instantly...?! Bummer... (already tried with 2 different Desktops, so I did not have to touch [Alt+Tab] btw)
Again: as long as I do not attach the debugger, no probs (so I can attach the process, scan for AOBs and such)... Anyone aware of some anti-debug routine? (did search but nothing came up)

btw: was looking into them challenge timers; which uses pretty much the same 'main' routine as in ACS/ACU (and earlier).

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:03 am
I was not really "aware" about this game, until the recent "upheaval". Then noticed its engine 'anvil', so...
Started to do some scanning yesterday and this morning, and got 'bumped out' every time, as soon as I attach the debugger... and perhaps/after some 'find out what accesses...'. After doing that, then trying to switch between CE and the game, the game crashes instantly...?! Bummer... (already tried with 2 different Desktops, so I did not have to touch [Alt+Tab] btw)
Again: as long as I do not attach the debugger, no probs (so I can attach the process, scan for AOBs and such)... Anyone aware of some anti-debug routine? (did search but nothing came up)

btw: was looking into them challenge timers; which uses pretty much the same 'main' routine as in ACS/ACU (and earlier).
Did you make sure to use VEH debugger?
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I always use the VEH debugger (and occassionally switch between HW Breakpts - default - and Page exceptions); and it is hardly "impossible" to ignore #Subeam's remarks on the subject... 8-)
Oh yeah: and if not obvious, trying out the cracked (#empress w/ #Goldberg's emu) version here. Not sure whether it is the crack or the game causing this (in relation to my (pretty) old cpu)?! (btw: installed latest fix which indeed solved some keyb issues; but both cracks are giving me the same problem)

ps: using v7.1 atm.

-EDIT-
I've just finished some additional testing. It appears to be a keyboard issue (the crack_fix resolved some related issues, so made the 'link'...), and in particular with the [Alt] and [Tab] keys (which are also used by the game (Dodge & Map). After remapping these to different keys, I no longer have crashing issues while switching...?!
(btw: I can not "touch" the remapped keys now or...)
ps: I am not saying it is the game (+D), crack, emu/andwhatnot. I'm more inclined to think: "old cpy + new D" :?
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 am
The Engine is IDENTICAL to the one used in Odyssey. So whatever you did in that game, you can recreate in this game. It's how I've "trained" it before the game was even launched. I had a table already 1-2 days before :D And I did say it would work fine, though people were reluctant. Then they confirmed my options work flawlessly.

There's no anti-debug in the game.

Whatever issues you have, they have a different source. It's not the first time I've seen posts from you expressing similar problems. Something tells me it's got to do with your CPU and CE.

Have a go with DBVM if VEH is troublesome.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

SunBeam
I can't use the debugger from the manual on 1 page of the topic.
more screenshots
Spoiler
apparently debuggers don't work on my machine.
(win 10 LTSC x64 1809).

dear administrator, are there any other ways to fix my situation and reset the number of items to less than ten in order to advance the quest?
I actually need to reset only 1 value

Code: Select all

00000150408F7320 Ambrosia

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 am
-EDIT-
I've just finished some additional testing. It appears to be a keyboard issue (the crack_fix resolved some related issues, so made the 'link'...), and in particular with the [Alt] and [Tab] keys (which are also used by the game (Dodge & Map). After remapping these to different keys, I no longer have crashing issues while switching...?!
(btw: I can not "touch" the remapped keys now or...)
ps: I am not saying it is the game (+D), crack, emu/andwhatnot. I'm more inclined to think: "old cpy + new D" :?
I would appreciate it if you thoroughly checked the issues on your end, as you haven't told us to begin with that you're playing a cracked version. It is a KNOWN fact that those 0-day fuckwads use VMProtect to shield their emulators. The so-called cracks come with a hijacked store DLL, while not touching the executable at all. Since they enable all heavy crap in VMP (integrity checks, anti-debug, etc. - which, since the lib is injected in the game process, will check anything wanting to debug the process, not the .dll), this usually conflicts with VEH. So.. while offering to the public some crack.. they end-up creating difficulties for people who want to hack the game (who want to debug).

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

The option "Give item" works incorrectly for Cosmetic Armor and Weapons. After you exit the game and enter it again, you will not find the added items.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Please give an example of such an item, so we can test and post feedback. I wouldn't rush to say they've added the same check as in Valhalla, but if they did.. that's how we're going to find out. So.. item hash to test, please.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

^Any item from the category Cosmetic Armor or Cosmetic Weapon. The item hash can be found in the post above.

Paper96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paper96 »

Hey guys,
Like Angel mentioned, is there anyway to decrease the amount of items, especially ambrosia, so that the gathering tasks can be completed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kirby59 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:40 am
The option "Give item" works incorrectly for Cosmetic Armor and Weapons. After you exit the game and enter it again, you will not find the added items.
I would appreciate it if you watch your enunciation. The option GIVES you the item (you can see it and can confirm you get it). That it's gone after some reload, that's not the feature's problem. The reason I'm changing attitude is you seem to give a fuck about how things work and when asked to provide one example, you tell me to find a random one myself. The answer you should give is: "try this item with hash #". Give item hashes, give option, give table, give fix, give, give, give... a lot of shit for what?

As far as them vanishing, I'll let you figure it out. I fucking hate it when some random shit happens on your side and you blame it on the table or trainer. You should not be fucking having Helix items in the first place if you've not bought them legitly! Think of that T_T If Ubisoft implemented in Fenyx the inventory check like they did in Valhalla, that I don't know. And honestly, I don't really care anymore. Cosmetics are purely placebo crap for something you don't have; grow a pair.
Paper96 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:44 pm
Hey guys,
Like Angel mentioned, is there anyway to decrease the amount of items, especially ambrosia, so that the gathering tasks can be completed.
Yes. Stop using "give 999" trainers. There aren't that many in the game, which can mean only 1 thing: you used a trainer which gives you 999 of everything. Or a table. I doubt you'd use GiveItem to give yourself manually 999 of that item..

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

[Link]

Update 1.1.2 is out with DLC support for the Myths of the Eastern Realm DLC.

Some small bug fixes as well, no idea but I guess I'll see once the update is done if this has the same check for premium items that Valhalla does.
EDIT: Nope. :)