Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
koechophe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by koechophe »

Heya guys, figured I'd share some codes I found.
One pointer is for movespeed. This is a bit atypical, it actually sets the speed of LITERALLY everything you do, including falling. So setting at .5 will be like a slow-mo movie, but setting higher makes it feel very fast-paced.

Scale is... funky. So you CAN get somewhat normalized results with this thing. It needs to be enabled before you load into your character, and your character will scale (somewhat) normally until you either A. enter a vault or B. change your armor. Vaults will just always look weird, and you can fix the armor change thing by loading your save game again. Not sure how actually useful it is, but hey, if anyone wants a laugh, this code can be pretty funny.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ScaleAndSpeed.ct
(878 Bytes) Downloaded 174 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:06 am
Some small bug fixes as well, no idea but I guess I'll see once the update is done if this has the same check for premium items that Valhalla does.
EDIT: Nope. :)
So what I read 1 page back, the complaints that whatever vanishes, aren't founded? Oh well..

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

I think there's a circumvented version of the game now so maybe when the existing table is used against that it creates some new issues since it may not be entirely compatible depending on what got changed around for that, version itself should be 1.1.1 but since the 1.1.2 update also just came out the earlier posts on the subject would match the prior version of the game whether the normal or the Uplay Plus variant both of which should be compatible. :)

As to the other version "Empress" or whatever the group or cracker called itself, I like it when it's stuff like Assassin's Creed Origins entirely removing the protection that has some benefits but for legitimate use these circumvention methods don't do much if the DRM is just bypassed not totally removed. :D
(Ubisoft is also one of those who rarely patches it out, quite a difference in startup time and loading times which is really convenient.)

But yeah far as I can tell after a quick hop into the game after the update finished applying the item functionality hasn't been altered so all added gear is still retained but the existing table seems to be affected for god-mode and infinite stamina.

Part of the update added a small new quest with some cloud jumping challenges tying into promoting the upcoming DLC so that quest is a bit of a pain plus it's built around the first DLC's challenges and ways around that above what you'd usually find in the base game.

Platforming isn't the most precise and since you can't grab or climb these clouds easily the jumping challenge is a real hassle ha ha.
I skipped that first DLC too so the intended way to combine gliding with the god abilities to bend the rules a bit and air boost higher than normal is not a very common game mechanic unless you've gone through said little challenge dungeon.

Invisibility still works, haven't checked Cs Rin if there's any newer item ID's I imagine at least the ones from the bonus quest are available but there could be other items added.

There's a new mount as well Ubisoft fumbled and added it to the game world near some water area but if you try taming it the game crashes. :P
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:12 pm
Platforming isn't the most precise and since you can't grab or climb these clouds easily the jumping challenge is a real hassle ha ha.
I skipped that first DLC too so the intended way to combine gliding with the god abilities to bend the rules a bit and air boost higher than normal is not a very common game mechanic unless you've gone through said little challenge dungeon.
If you're talking about the "When in Olympos" challenge, I've done that by simply gliding + middle-click and 4 (repeatedly) to gain height. Once you're comfortable with the height, just press R again to start gliding :P You can MB+4 20-30 times, then R+Shift to the finish line.. That simple :D

The same applies to "We are not alone" challenge. Just hold middle mouse button pressed and mash 4. Once you're fine with the height, stop pressing 4 and press R as soon as you start falling. You'll then start slowly gliding and can land where you want :P

I really don't care about cracked versions. I've started avoiding them, as most of today's "cracks" are DLLs that act as emulators for Steam, UPlay and whatnot. The executable is never touched, so whatever anti-cheat is in it, it's still active. Not to mention the majority of these teams use VMProtect with integrity checks and anti-debug for their "crack" DLLs which will render attempting to debug the "cracked" game useless. VMP catches CE's VEH, so that's that. Enjoy the cracks!!..

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kristijan1001 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:43 am
I don't know if you're aware, but something's fucked up in your Excel file.. Or someone fucked with it:

I suggest not allowing it open for public edits.

TheRobLP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRobLP »

Hey, people of the internet! Does anyone have the hash ID (or a link to a tutorial on how to find HashIDs) for the quest item "Poseidons Trident Head" from the "A new god" DLC? A bug prevented me from getting it, and I only noticed it after I have already beaten the game. I seriously do not want to re-play everything just because of that stupid bug. I actually played again, until the dungeon where I get the trident, but The Hash Debug option doesn't seem to work in "A new God" and I can't figure out how to find a Hash ID manually. Many thanks in advance for any help.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Hell'o ppl. Quick question: Anyone aware If stuff can be upgraded above 10 or whatever the maximum legit limit Is?

Blackstaarx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blackstaarx »

anyone can give the ID of the new black emperor armour?

fakerlol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fakerlol »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 am
^ I always use the VEH debugger (and occassionally switch between HW Breakpts - default - and Page exceptions); and it is hardly "impossible" to ignore #Subeam's remarks on the subject... 8-)
Oh yeah: and if not obvious, trying out the cracked (#empress w/ #Goldberg's emu) version here. Not sure whether it is the crack or the game causing this (in relation to my (pretty) old cpu)?! (btw: installed latest fix which indeed solved some keyb issues; but both cracks are giving me the same problem)

ps: using v7.1 atm.

-EDIT-
I've just finished some additional testing. It appears to be a keyboard issue (the crack_fix resolved some related issues, so made the 'link'...), and in particular with the [Alt] and [Tab] keys (which are also used by the game (Dodge & Map). After remapping these to different keys, I no longer have crashing issues while switching...?!
(btw: I can not "touch" the remapped keys now or...)
ps: I am not saying it is the game (+D), crack, emu/andwhatnot. I'm more inclined to think: "old cpy + new D" :?
Whelp, you're not the only one having this problem. I'm also using the Empress-crack and can't for the life of me attach a debugger to this game without it crashing a couple of seconds later. I can't really replicate your keyboard-problem though, as the game crashes even if I don't do anything at all (I'm using a Controller to play though, dunno if thats a problem).

Whenever I try to enable DBVM I get a bluescreen, which is weird because I can remember that it was working at some point...

Anybody else in here that uses a cracked version and can't attach a debugger? I still have problems with crashes with the cracked version of AC Valhalla whenever I use VEH, which is also an Empress Crack, so I'm beginning to see a pattern here :S

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

I hate necroing threads because they can seem ungrateful, but does anyone know the id for the new black emperor set in the store?

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

Is this Inventory needs always Item_HASH_ID | Item_Quantity?

KillerBee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KillerBee »

Code: Select all

Black Emperor Char Pack

000001D3F71C0403 // Vestments of the Heavenly Guard
000001D3F71C0521 //Zhou of the Heavenly Guard
000001D3F71C0371 // Wing of the Black Emperor
000001D872A0F295 // Hong Xin (mount)
000001D5DF0F8FFC // Qing Luan (phosphor)

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

KillerBee wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 pm

Code: Select all

Black Emperor Char Pack

000001D3F71C0403 // Vestments of the Heavenly Guard
000001D3F71C0521 //Zhou of the Heavenly Guard
000001D3F71C0371 // Wing of the Black Emperor
000001D872A0F295 // Hong Xin (mount)
000001D5DF0F8FFC // Qing Luan (phosphor)
Thank you!

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

Wow! I'm impressed about Immortals new inventory and transgen (visual customization)

;)

fenyxrising
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fenyxrising »

Hey. Quick question, I added all of the store packs to my inventory, everything seemed to be added but when I check Phosphor none of the birds skin actually got added in (hope that makes sense). Only mounts, gear and weapons worked for me. Any idea how it happened or how can I fix it? A help would be greatly appreciated