Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
saulob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by saulob »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:46 am
It literally says it there. God Mode enabled lets you walk through areas that produce damage tot the player. You don't need any special option.
Sorry if I didn't express myself well. I'm playing version orp-tu9-v1.0.6224143

It's not supported in this table :(

I meant that I would like to know how to make this function work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

protagonish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by protagonish »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:26 pm
1) Rename 'ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe' to 'ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe.BAK'.

2) Rename 'scimitar_engine_win64_vs2017_dx11_rx.exe' to 'ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe'.

3) F9 to open the Debug Menu. F3 to enter Cheat Mode (flying enabled), Mouse 1/2 to go Up/Down, Shift to gain speed. F3 again to stop flying. You can also use the CONSOLE (Tilde key) to run some cheat commands that give you stuff (like items, etc.). Experiment!

PROFIT! :)

Thank you, Ubisoft!
That .exe file isn't in my steam directory. All I have is

scimitar_gameinfo.ini
scimitar.ini
scimitar_online.ini

Playing on steam version 1.3.4 regular version(not gold)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SunBeam wrote:

2) Rename 'scimitar_engine_win64_vs2017_dx11_rx.exe' to 'ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe'.

3) F9 to open the Debug Menu. F3 to enter Cheat Mode (flying enabled), Mouse 1/2 to go Up/Down, Shift to gain speed. F3 again to stop flying. You can also use the CONSOLE (Tilde key) to run some cheat commands that give you stuff (like items, etc.). Experiment!

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

Thank you, Ubisoft!
Thanks a lot for finding and sharing this information ;)

@Everyone : did you find interesting thins in the menu and console ?

I ask because i took some time to look on the menu and browsed & tried most submenu in each sections, but most features that seemed interesting (anything that can change your character stats, skills, items ... basically) has been deactivated somehow as the menu is grayed and nothing happen when you click.

Regarding the console, did anyone managed to dump the commands list or something of the like ?

From what i have seen from the dev menu they may have disabled anything that could modify your character/inventory, which make me think the "mistake" was maybe intentional, but it's just my guess :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the menu, i always feel like a child when i have access to a dev menu as i wonder what cool features i am going to discover while exploring and trying everything inside, it's so satisfying :D

Edit : Ok i found interesting stuff in the menu "DevTest", "Basic/Gameplay/Skill+Gear" is the one i had found that is disabled (which is sad as there was stuff about skill tree and gearing), but in DevTest there seems to have many many cool stuff to use to boost your character.

So first look at "DevTest" menu, there is TONS of stuff in there in each submenu, like really fuck tons of possible cheats :wub:

saulob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by saulob »

acecel wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:47 am
SunBeam wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

Thank you, Ubisoft!
Thanks a lot for finding and sharing this information ;)

@Everyone : did you find interesting thins in the menu and console ?

I ask because i took some time to look on the menu and browsed & tried most submenu in each sections, but most features that seemed interesting (anything that can change your character stats, skills, items ... basically) has been deactivated somehow as the menu is grayed and nothing happen when you click.

Regarding the console, did anyone managed to dump the commands list or something of the like ?

From what i have seen from the dev menu they may have disabled anything that could modify your character/inventory, which make me think the "mistake" was maybe intentional, but it's just my guess :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the menu, i always feel like a child when i have access to a dev menu as i wonder what cool features i am going to discover while exploring and trying everything inside, it's so satisfying :D

Edit : Ok i found interesting stuff in the menu "DevTest", "Basic/Gameplay/Skill+Gear" is the one i had found that is disabled (which is sad as there was stuff about skill tree and gearing), but in DevTest there seems to have many many cool stuff to use to boost your character.

So first look at "DevTest" menu, there is TONS of stuff in there in each submenu, like really fuck tons of possible cheats :wub:
Is there anything in the Dev menu that I can finish puzzles or walk through closed areas/walls?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

protagonish wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:55 pm

That .exe file isn't in my steam directory. All I have is

scimitar_gameinfo.ini
scimitar.ini
scimitar_online.ini

Playing on steam version 1.3.4 regular version(not gold)
Ubi's taken the exe's away, no surprise. You'll have to get them from elsewhere.

SKAI777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SKAI777 »

is there a way to convert the debug save game file to main save game file both have different extension.

andreirawan97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andreirawan97 »

Is there any ways to remove an item?
I accidentally give myself an item that is not cosmetics.

DarkSyrius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkSyrius »

Hi guys, how are you?
Anyone find the code for the "Armor of Halcyone Disciple Pack" from Ubisoft Rewards?
Thank you so much!

DarkSyrius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkSyrius »

DarkSyrius wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:48 pm
Hi guys, how are you?
Anyone find the code for the "Armor of Halcyone Disciple Pack" from Ubisoft Rewards?
Thank you so much!
I found it!
If anyone needs the Hash ID 000001E05C31D34B
The code for Cheat Engine is

dq 000001E05C31D34B //Armor of Halcyone Disciple Pack

I hope that helps!
Thanks for the great work of all!