Forager v4.1.9

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

Forager v4.1.9

Post by AddictedToCodes »

Updated version of viewtopic.php?t=11440

Changes:
Removed "Scripts" and "Speedhacks" sections.
Updated items list for "Inventory Editor".
"Inventory Editor" is a script now (4.1.9 has pointers instead of script) and it includes 40 slots with their values instead of 16.
Updated pointers in "Pointers" and added "Coins" pointer (couldn't find "Player Size" pointer).
Also Lives were changed to "4 Bytes" because "Double" wasn't working correctly

P.s. If the version of Forager was updated, or you have problems with a table tell me.

How to get upgrades (pickaxes, bows, swords etc.):
1. Change one of your items to the upgrade you want.
2. Make "Vault" and move your wanted upgrades here.
3. Break the "Vault" and pick up upgrades.

01.05.21 Edit:
Updated to the version 4.1.9

Better check a table made by aSwedishMagyar.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Forager.CT
for version 4.1.9
(324.25 KiB) Downloaded 3199 times
Forager.CT
for version 4.1.7
(313.21 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Last edited by AddictedToCodes on Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

c1one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forager v4.1.9

Post by c1one »

It appears the 4.1.9 .ct no longer works. Thanks for your time, hopefully you are able to update. Looks like the version is the same, strange.
Cheers!

AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

c1one wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:16 pm
It appears the 4.1.9 .ct no longer works. Thanks for your time, hopefully you are able to update. Looks like the version is the same, strange.
Cheers!
Were you downloading any adventure packs or "Forager: Evolved" mod? I think it might affect the table.

Also after dying or re-entering the world, pointers are getting broken and cannot work unless you close and open the game again. Kinda weird and I don't know what to do with it.

c1one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c1one »

AddictedToCodes wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:16 pm
c1one wrote:
Cheers!
Were you downloading any adventure packs or "Forager: Evolved" mod? I think it might affect the table.

Also after dying or re-entering the world, pointers are getting broken and cannot work unless you close and open the game again. Kinda weird and I don't know what to do with it.
No mods, and a fresh character. Have the locations always been encrypted?
Thanks!

AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

c1one wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:55 pm
AddictedToCodes wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:16 pm
c1one wrote:
Cheers!

No mods, and a fresh character. Have the locations always been encrypted?
Thanks!
Did you hook Cheat Engine to the game? That's my pretty last guess as when I downloaded my table it worked correctly...

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

AddictedToCodes wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:14 pm
Did you hook Cheat Engine to the game? That's my pretty last guess as when I downloaded my table it worked correctly...
That is because your pointer chains are not valid for his game. They are not valid for mine either.

You should look into this tutorial I posted regarding GameMaker objects/instances and the table I recently posted for this game to see the correct structure form.

For future attempts, you should be checking each stage of your pointers to make sure that it is being accessed (and pay attention to the offset values in the instructions) as that is the best indicator that your chain is valid and will work for other users.

In the case of the inventory not working all the time, it is placed into a structure containing a number of other instances and each time you reload it is reallocated and moves up in the array which means there is no static pointer path that will work, you need to make a dynamic offset that will follow it around or hook a function where you can copy the base from.

AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 5:06 pm
AddictedToCodes wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:14 pm
That is because your pointer chains are not valid for his game. They are not valid for mine either.

You should look into this tutorial I posted regarding GameMaker objects/instances and the table I recently posted for this game to see the correct structure form.

For future attempts, you should be checking each stage of your pointers to make sure that it is being accessed (and pay attention to the offset values in the instructions) as that is the best indicator that your chain is valid and will work for other users.

In the case of the inventory not working all the time, it is placed into a structure containing a number of other instances and each time you reload it is reallocated and moves up in the array which means there is no static pointer path that will work, you need to make a dynamic offset that will follow it around or hook a function where you can copy the base from.
I see... Sadly I know literally nothing about lua code, but I got your point.

Guess pointermaps isn't the only thing I should know about.

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

any table for gamepass version?