(Halo Reach) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 14]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo Reach) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 14]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Halo Reach Steam release can be found here

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Player Scripts

-Lock Shields/Health

-Max Shields/Health

-Health Recharge Delay Disabled

-Shield Recharge Delay Disabled

-Health Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Shield Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Damage Multiplier

-Max Armor Ability

-Stealth

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Heat

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades

-No Bullet Spread

-No Charge Up Delay

-Full Auto

-Rapid Fire

-Teleportation (comes with infinite individual coordinate saves)

-Flight/Noclip (default keyboard keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down. default controller keybinds are a to go up and b to go down. keybinds, flight speed, and pitch control can be edited)

-Sprint (default keyboard keybind is left shift. default controller keybind is left bumper. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Noclip

-No Soft/Kill Barriers

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

Vehicle Scripts

-Max Vehicle Ability

Ally Scripts

-Lock Health/Shields

-One Hit Kill

-Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

Enemy Scripts

-Lock Health/Shields

-One Hit Kill

-Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

Forge Scripts

-Max Budget

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)

-Black Eye
-Blind
-Catch
-Famine
-Fog
-Iron (can't be disabled)
-Mythic
-Thunderstorm
-Tilt
-Tough Luck
-Cowbell
-Grunt Birthday Party
-IWHBYD

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) Now that I have a Reach table to be proud of, this will be my main Reach post of which I will use for future updates.

Added Sprint and Stealth, also improved Full Auto so it also works on rockets.

(Update 2) Added Skull scripts.

(Update 3) Restored the table after the ODST update.

(Update 4) Restored table after recent game update. Also added No Charge Up Delay. Separated Lock Ammo from Rapid Fire.
Moved tables to this thread to help people find the tables easier and for better consistency.

(Update 5) Added Max Budget, Super Jump, Noclip, No Kill Barriers, Max Clip Ammo, Max Belt Ammo, and Max Plasma Ammo. Did some reorganizing and renaming. Recounted the total script count for better accuracy.

(Update 6) Added No Soft Barriers to Flight and combined it with No Kill Barriers (Now named No Soft/Kill Barriers). Fixed a bug with Full Auto that caused default automatic weapons to fire all the time. Fixed a bug with Flight that caused all characters to be unkillable. Fixed a crash caused by Max Belt Ammo and Max Clip Ammo that could cause crashes, and fixed another crash caused by Sprint.

(Update 7) Fixed an issue that prevented the player from jumping while No Soft/Kill Barriers was activated. Fixed a minor oversight caused the player to be invincible if the player Receiving Damage Multiplier was enabled and ally Receiving Damage Multiplier was never enabled. Also improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

(Update 8) Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script)

(Update 9) Fixed an issue that prevented Skull Override from working.

(Update 10) Fixed an issue preventing Lock Health from working on vehicles.

(Update 11) Fixed an issue with the Weapon scripts that could cause crashes when reaching checkpoints. Fixed an issue with Lock Armor Ability that caused crashes when restarting a mission. Fixed an oversight with Lock Plasma Heat that prevented it from working.

(Update 12) Possibly fixed the table so it will activate properly.

(Update 13) Fixed table after game update. Added error code script.

(Update 14) Remade the error script, possibly fixing an error it introduced which prevented the table from working. It now only detects if the module is properly loaded. Optimized auto attach. Fixed No Bullet Spread so that it will actually work. Removed beeping sound, which was caused by the skull script (of which I never noticed since I test with the sound off).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 14) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(108.61 KiB) Downloaded 3741 times
(Update 13) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(111.35 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
(Update 12) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(109.89 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
(Update 11) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(113.34 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
(Update 10) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(112.27 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
(Update 9) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(112.29 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
(Update 8) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(115.16 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
(Update 7) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(100.54 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
(Update 6) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(100.91 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
(Update 5) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(99.91 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
(Update 4) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(93.78 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
(Update 3) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(88.32 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
(Update 2) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(86.5 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
(Update 1) [Halo Reach] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(79.92 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Halo Reach.CT
(72.94 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:17 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo Reach) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 5]

Update's out. Added Max Budget, Super Jump, Noclip, No Kill Barriers, Max Clip Ammo, Max Belt Ammo, and Max Plasma Ammo. Did some reorganizing and renaming. Recounted the total script count for better accuracy.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

I've noticed with full auto checked on, any weapon that I'm currently holding that can normally be fired automatically by holding down the trigger, whether it's a turret or a normal assault rifle, will fire automatically without pressing anything.

Also there's an issue with flight/noclip making all enemies impervious to any damage

MrMcBro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrMcBro »

Started Long Night of Solace, turned on Sprint, and the game immediately crashed.

Edit: Left off Sprint. Turned on the weapons options (max ammo, rapid fire, etc). Picked up a new weapon and the game crashed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo Reach) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 6]

Update's out. Added No Soft Barriers to Flight and combined it with No Kill Barriers (Now named No Soft/Kill Barriers). Fixed a bug with Full Auto that caused default automatic weapons to fire all the time. Fixed a bug with Flight that caused all characters to be unkillable. Fixed a crash caused by Max Belt Ammo and Max Clip Ammo that could cause crashes, and fixed another crash caused by Sprint.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Strayone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Strayone »

Found a problem with No Soft Kill Barriers and Super Jump, with both activated, you cant jump at all.

Flamenco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flamenco »

Really, great job keep it up
I found a error, i activate the damage multiplier, then i get to the next check point and the game crash, i loaded the game with EAC activated whithout the CE table (obviously) , but the character it's "imortal", i move to the next check point and the same chrash happens, tried to restart mission and come from last check point but still crashing, my deduction is, the game save has corrupted

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo Reach) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 7]

Update's out. Fixed an issue that prevented the player from jumping while No Soft/Kill Barriers was activated. Fixed a minor oversight caused the player to be invincible if the player Receiving Damage Multiplier was enabled and ally Receiving Damage Multiplier was never enabled. Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.
Strayone wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:24 am
Found a problem with No Soft Kill Barriers and Super Jump, with both activated, you cant jump at all.
Fixed in update.
Flamenco wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:33 pm
Really, great job keep it up
I found a error, i activate the damage multiplier, then i get to the next check point and the game crash, i loaded the game with EAC activated whithout the CE table (obviously) , but the character it's "imortal", i move to the next check point and the same chrash happens, tried to restart mission and come from last check point but still crashing, my deduction is, the game save has corrupted
I haven't experienced any crash from. If you could tell me which level and which checkpoint you experienced the crash then I may be able to find and fix it.
But I was able to find and fix the problem with the damage multiplier though.

WarFoxy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WarFoxy »

I experience crashes at some loading zones. For me it's "winter contingency" checkpoint 3 at the start of "Skeleton crew" and some other missions. It appears that crashes only happens if you play mission from the beginning. Crash is "sticky" and will happens no matter what even after restarting the game without CE. The only solution is to start mission from scratch without table. I used only infinete belt and plasma ammo.

P.S. I really like your tables, pls fix, and thx 4 ur time.

trawlmoar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trawlmoar »

Love these tables. I was using this last night fine, but now it seems like all of your tables no longer compile for MCC after season 6 update. For the reach table when attempting to compile the script manually it says there is an issue with the byte for bullet spread? Not sure if that helps, but I attempted to check boxes on all tables and none would check/activate.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back with the final new MCC table (unless they add more games to MCC, which is doubtful).
Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer (with lua enhanced scripts)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15798

As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

WarFoxy wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:50 pm
I experience crashes at some loading zones. For me it's "winter contingency" checkpoint 3 at the start of "Skeleton crew" and some other missions. It appears that crashes only happens if you play mission from the beginning. Crash is "sticky" and will happens no matter what even after restarting the game without CE. The only solution is to start mission from scratch without table. I used only infinete belt and plasma ammo.

P.S. I really like your tables, pls fix, and thx 4 ur time.
I'll give it a look and see if I can find and fix it.

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

Hi, can you please mention which Halo MCC Season this is compatible with?
there are in total 6 seasons now and 6 is the latest one released few days ago.
when you say Update 5 or update 7, it doesn't say much about whether the table is compatible or not.
Thanks

KotoriMeowkers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KotoriMeowkers »

spotifybish1 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 am
Hi, can you please mention which Halo MCC Season this is compatible with?
there are in total 6 seasons now and 6 is the latest one released few days ago.
when you say Update 5 or update 7, it doesn't say much about whether the table is compatible or not.
Thanks
The updates to the tables are updates that DPR made themselves, not the game updates. They said "As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed." in a previous comment on this thread.

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

Hey, I'm attempting to use this most wonderful of tables, but for whatever reason I cannot activate it. I load it up in cheat engine select Halo, I'm in the reach campaign, open the table and click the box.... To nothing.

The things I know for sure, the game is up to date, I am using the latest table and cheat engine is up to date. I'm also 99.9999% sure I loaded the game without the anti cheat thing... Any clues?

Thanks.