(Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +32

Post by LoneStrider »

Just gotta ask if anyone else ran into this issue, or if the table is even supposed to work with this mode, but when I play spartan ops with the ct and some options enabled, and a random time either during the match playing solo or at the end of a mission the game will throw a fatal error. Just wondering if anyone else has tried Spartan Ops with the table and what their experience has been.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

LoneStrider wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:49 pm
Just gotta ask if anyone else ran into this issue, or if the table is even supposed to work with this mode, but when I play spartan ops with the ct and some options enabled, and a random time either during the match playing solo or at the end of a mission the game will throw a fatal error. Just wondering if anyone else has tried Spartan Ops with the table and what their experience has been.
Give me a bit and I will try it out today. I only received a total of four fatal errors doing the Halo 4 playlists (every... single... one), and none of them corrupted my game save which was good. I was just about to move to the Spartan Ops today. Also, what cheats did you have selected?

EDIT: Yep. I encountered the Fatal error when trying to take out the 3rd power core (or whatever it is called) in the first mission while I was in a Wraith. I was playing on Legendary, and I had the following cheats enabled:
  • Max Shield/Health
  • Max Grenades
  • Max Clip Ammo
  • Max Vehicle Ability
  • Max Sprint/Armor Ability
  • Invisible to AI
  • Allies - Lock Health/Shields
  • Enemies - Easily Killed.
EDIT 2: The Max Shield/Health appears to be the issue here in Spartan Ops missions. I disabled only that one and I haven't encountered the issue again.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:49 pm
Give me a bit and I will try it out today. I only received a total of four fatal errors doing the Halo 4 playlists (every... single... one), and none of them corrupted my game save which was good. I was just about to move to the Spartan Ops today. Also, what cheats did you have selected?

EDIT: Yep. I encountered the Fatal error when trying to take out the 3rd power core (or whatever it is called) in the first mission while I was in a Wraith. I was playing on Legendary, and I had the following cheats enabled:
  • Max Shield/Health
  • Max Grenades
  • Max Clip Ammo
  • Max Vehicle Ability
  • Invisible to AI
EDIT 2: The Max Shield/Health appears to be the issue here in Spartan Ops missions. I disabled only that one and I haven't encountered the issue again.
Alright cool, I only had the Max Shield/Health and Max clip ammo, and lock allies hp and easy kill enemies and it was crashing. I cant remember right now if the lock allies hp worked correctly or not in spartan ops but ill have to try that again when i get the chance, unless someone else does it first.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:13 am
Alright cool, I only had the Max Shield/Health and Max clip ammo, and lock allies hp and easy kill enemies and it was crashing. I cant remember right now if the lock allies hp worked correctly or not in spartan ops but ill have to try that again when i get the chance, unless someone else does it first.
It does work. I used the following cheats without issue:
  • Max Grenades
  • Max Clip Ammo
  • Max Vehicle Ability
  • Invisible to AI
Only one crash occurred in ~30 Spartan Ops missions. So you should be good if you don't use Max Shield/Health.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Alright thanks. Do the cheats you use stay on between spartan ops missions. I always gotta restart the game to get them to work again. I have had this issue with cheats and every halo game.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 am
Alright thanks. Do the cheats you use stay on between spartan ops missions. I always gotta restart the game to get them to work again. I have had this issue with cheats and every halo game.
They do not. Instead of restarting the game you can select a different process (like the Cheat Engine process), select to disable auto assembler scripts and to keep the current list active, then re-select MCC process after you launched the new Spartan Ops. Or you can just close Cheat Engine and re-open it. Both of those options are easier than restarting the game itself.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:08 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 am
They do not. Instead of restarting the game you can select a different process (like the Cheat Engine process), select to disable auto assembler scripts and to keep the current list active, then re-select MCC process after you launched the new Spartan Ops. Or you can just close Cheat Engine and re-open it. Both of those options are easier than restarting the game itself.
Ok thanks, i'll have to try this out.

AFKaptain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AFKaptain »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:10 am
  1. LASO campaign causes phantoms to take more shots before it blows up. At least with regular bullets. I didn't try it with a rocket launcher. This isn't a big deal, but when playing regular Legendary campaign a single shot from any weapon blows up the phantom, and I guess I just expected it to do the same with the LASO campaign.
    ---
  2. Sprint isn't always max/infinite, even with Max Sprint/Armor Ability enabled. I have encountered this in multiple levels (the third one, Forerunner, comes to mind), but it's not constant. I think you may already be aware of it since you said something about an improved sprint. If that's the case just disregard this.
I believe the Phantoms that take more shots to blow up (there's only a few) do so on both Legendary AND LASO. I only played through a few more times than you have, but I think I've observed consistency. Most Phantoms in both modes still blow up with a single bullet. The ones that don't blow up with bullets do by just by bouncing a grenade off of them, so I don't know what the difference is.

The sprint thing I believe occasionally needs you to run it out (usually just the first time during a level) and fully recharge before becoming unlimited; I've observed the same thing with armor abilities.

That's all not to say there's not room for improvement, just adding on to what you've noticed.

AFKaptain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AFKaptain »

Spartan Ops seems to shut down w/ CE, anyone else encounter the same thing?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

AFKaptain wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:03 pm
Read the previous posts. Max Shield/Health causes a Fatal Error.

AFKaptain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AFKaptain »

IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:34 pm
AFKaptain wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:03 pm
Read the previous posts. Max Shield/Health causes a Fatal Error.
Ohhh you know what, it's not CE. What I was encountering wasn't a fatal error; it would start the loading screen and almost immediately go back to main menu. Thing is, I just tried this without CE even up and it still goes back to main menu. So it must be the bypass EAC. Anyone confirm? And anyone got a workaround besides restoring EAC?

dodo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dodo123 »

The script doesn't work anymore, I see this error:

<<443:offset too big>>

CostaBr33ze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CostaBr33ze »

It's a beautiful table and everything works. But my marines still die :'( Locking health/shield on Allies doesn't save their fragile lives from Prometheans.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I only have yet to restore Reach then I'll be able to finish this table as well as deal with the...growing number of errors people are experiencing.

It's all a process.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:11 am
I only have yet to restore Reach then I'll be able to finish this table as well as deal with the...growing number of errors people are experiencing.

It's all a process.
You did a great job. As my previous post to you stated, this was a well made table and it had very few issues, none of which were game breaking. The only exception I have found to this (thus far) is the Max Shield/Health, and that is only an issue in Spartan Ops (the regular campaign and playlists works fine).