(Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 5]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Update's out. Fixed Full Auto acting as if combined with Rapid Fire, and it now works while scoped in. Fixed Flight and No Kill Barriers making all characters invincible. Flight and No Kill Barriers (now renamed to No Soft/Kill Barriers) will now remove the soft barriers as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 6]

Update's out. Fixed a minor bug with teleportation that could prevent the scripts from resetting automatically, causing the user to have to double click the buttons to get them to work properly.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 7]

Update's out. Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Gotta ask since I'll be stepping into them pretty soon, but the cross-game mission playlists. How exactly would the tables be used? Would we have to load the table that corresponds to that halo version, so for example at the start we would load halo 1 table, and then when we get to halo 2 maps we would need to then close out of the halo 1 table and load up halo 2 table and repeat for 3 and 4? or would just one singular table work so for example the halo 4 table would work for the whole playlist?

Edit: it seems to be the case of my first example, but I won't be entirely sure until I get to a halo 2 map to fully test. I'll get back to to this with an answer at some point as I still need to run through H3: ODST (finish the last few campaign levels and LASO) and H4 LASO and finish up some remaining misc achievements before I tackle anything to do with the cross-game mission playlists.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

PureReality wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:00 am
Gotta ask since I'll be stepping into them pretty soon, but the cross-game mission playlists. How exactly would the tables be used? Would we have to load the table that corresponds to that halo version, so for example at the start we would load halo 1 table, and then when we get to halo 2 maps we would need to then close out of the halo 1 table and load up halo 2 table and repeat for 3 and 4? or would just one singular table work so for example the halo 4 table would work for the whole playlist?

Edit: it seems to be the case of my first example, but I won't be entirely sure until I get to a halo 2 map to fully test. I'll get back to to this with an answer at some point as I still need to run through H3: ODST (finish the last few campaign levels and LASO) and H4 LASO and finish up some remaining misc achievements before I tackle anything to do with the cross-game mission playlists.
Your first example should be the case with them all, reach and 4 especially.

For what you're doing, I would suggest merging them all into one table. You would then just need to enable/disable the main script for each game instead of closing out of cheat engine or switching tables all the time.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back with the final new MCC table (unless they add more games to MCC, which is doubtful).
Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer (with lua enhanced scripts)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15798

As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed.

Beerman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 7] Broken due to game update. Fix in progress

Post by Beerman »

Can you make the table to not unload when returning to the menu? would save time in Spartan Ops since you need to go to the menu between each mission

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 8] Working

(Well I accidentally double posted and for whatever reason I can't find the delete post button so...Question of the Day.)
Mustard or Mayo?
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sun May 30, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out. Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).
Beerman wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:25 pm
Can you make the table to not unload when returning to the menu? would save time in Spartan Ops since you need to go to the menu between each mission
The Auto Attach in this update will fix the problem.

ant2120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ant2120 »

Hello, Thanks for your hard work, just wanted to inform you as I tested it out, some of the scripts related to weapons weren't working, including lock clip ammo, max ammo, rapid-fire, all plasma related scripts (except for grenades). lock Health/shield was working fine.
Also, I would like to know if the same script would also work with spartan assault (included in MCC with Halo 4), or is there any other script available?

Beerman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beerman »

ant2120 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:01 pm
I would like to know if the same script would also work with spartan assault (included in MCC with Halo 4), or is there any other script available?
You mean Halo 4's Spartan Ops, and yes it works fine with them besides the errors you described

ant2120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ant2120 »

Beerman wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:09 pm
ant2120 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:01 pm
I would like to know if the same script would also work with spartan assault (included in MCC with Halo 4), or is there any other script available?
You mean Halo 4's Spartan Ops, and yes it works fine with them besides the errors you described
Alright, Any workaround for errors?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 9] Working

Update's out. Fixed an issue with Weapon scripts that prevented them from working.

sniperx287
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 9] Working

Post by sniperx287 »

Thank you for the hard work you put into these tables. I am trying to do spartan ops and I am still not getting the auto attach to work when it goes to the menu. Everything else seems to work great after this update. I am on the windows store version if that makes a difference since it could be an issue with the names being different than the steam one. If it is then I'll live with it. Not a big deal.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 10] Working

Update's out. Fixed an issue that could cause the Auto Attach to slow down Cheat Engine.