Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Beleric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by Beleric »

dna wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:59 pm
Beleric wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:58 pm
Spoiler
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 pm

How about you two stop being such feckless morons and read the directions.
Hey my kind friend here, i assure you, i really did all of what you've said on the directions, included open/close inv thing. I am not a lazy stupid bitch and i've spend nearly 3 hrs to work it out but i couldn't as a result i posted for help if you know what the the solution is.

So i did all the file name directions as you directed (Documents -> My Cheat Tables -> valhalla) and this is my location -> (C:\Users\Metehan\Documents\My Cheat Tables\valhalla). and i attached screenshot i you wanna check.
So do i do something wrong here?

And also i get it why you get angry to a help post without any info. sorry for that. But still offended for the morons word... :D

Have a nice day
you need to move the *.CT file .. move it one level up

i.e. -- put ACValhalla.CT in C:\Users\Metehan\Documents\My Cheat Tables

the table file is looking for the valhalla folder with the hash files inside.. if you run the table from *inside* the valhalla folder, it will not see it .. So basically your table is running as if that entire valhalla folder is not even there, hence your problem. The inventory script(s) unable to locate the hash files, so theres no way they will run successfully.

I can understand how one could make that mistake, I think it is common. It says "Extract valhalla.zip as a folder to the same directory that you keep the cheat table file in." .. this means "extract the folder to the same directory as the table".. not "extract the contents of the folder to the same directory" .. Anyways, I hope this solves your problem. And here is an example of mine:

[Link]

===============================================
===============================================
@Magyar .. here is a new screenshot I made without all my other junk and tables in it, feel free to paste this into your OP if you want.. could save you a headache in the future

Code: Select all

[url=https://imgur.com/4nxsWit][img]http://i.imgur.com/4nxsWit.png[/img][/url]
Ohh i see now.. I actually misread, sorry for that, ı put the ct. file in the same folder with hashes so did not work. thank for that mate.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Beleric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beleric »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:58 am
dna wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:59 pm
So you're telling me they didn't follow directions.... SMH, and people wonder why they get blasted after asking stupid questions.
I really did not understand the directions. with an example i got it now. actually you can not blame people when you did not give them an example while they could not get the directions.

velvetio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by velvetio »

Maybe someone who can make the day night cycle longer? The night lasts only 7 minutes... Thank you!

the128pin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the128pin »

two questions:
- is it possible to add instant win (like for drinking and orlog) for those stone pile puzzles? there are two (so far) which are driving me up the wall.
- is it possible to do a fly or something (teleport?) to help with the glitch parkour puzzles? they are getting really irritating as well lol.

No worries if not possible, and thank you for your efforts with the table!! Very much appreciated.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

the128pin wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:12 am
two questions:
- is it possible to add instant win (like for drinking and orlog) for those stone pile puzzles? there are two (so far) which are driving me up the wall.
- is it possible to do a fly or something (teleport?) to help with the glitch parkour puzzles? they are getting really irritating as well lol.

No worries if not possible, and thank you for your efforts with the table!! Very much appreciated.
For no.1: I have been trying to figure that one out, haven't got anything yet.

For no.2: Sunbeam's table has a detach camera script which will teleport the player to whatever position you go to. You may have to update his table yourself though in order for it to work with the latest version. I can make a janky version using the coordinates but it's just not worth it IMO.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

i hate the stone puzzles !!! any cheat to skip this ugly part of game? this stones is worst then keys and anomalies!

Quixef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quixef »

Hello, as of 1.2 inventory scripts are not loading, the rest seems to work more or less (except a crash here or there)

Liquidraine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Liquidraine »

Quixef wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:56 am
Hello, as of 1.2 inventory scripts are not loading, the rest seems to work more or less (except a crash here or there)
Were your crashes in or around Ravensthorpe as Ubi have admitted that is their fault and applying a hotfix as well as removing some quests / decorations for a short time?

Quixef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quixef »

Liquidraine wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:48 am
Quixef wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:56 am
Were your crashes in or around Ravensthorpe as Ubi have admitted that is their fault and applying a hotfix as well as removing some quests / decorations for a short time?
I believe it was yeah. Interesting. Well inventory scripts are still a problem though. They are useful.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Quixef wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:23 pm
I believe it was yeah. Interesting. Well inventory scripts are still a problem though. They are useful.
Ok now I know that you just didn't know how to set it up properly but that is irrelevant since I have changed the script to no longer use the txt files. The only script that needed updating this patch was modify damage.

Enjoy.

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

FOV pointer for 1.12

1. Copy script to table
2. Add a float pointer with address fovPtr like so:
3. Activate script then go to game options and change FOV to anything for script to grab the address.
FOV Pointer script

Code: Select all

{ Game   : ACValhalla.exe
  Version: 1.12 (EMPRESS)
  Date   : 2021-03-24
  Author : rambo99jose
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT_fovPtr,ACValhalla.exe,F3 0F 10 80 DC 02 00 00 F3 0F 5C C6) // should be unique
alloc(newmem_fovPtr,$1000,INJECT_fovPtr)

alloc(fovPtr,$64)
registersymbol(fovPtr)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem_fovPtr:
  push rax
  lea rax, [rax+000002DC]
  mov [fovPtr],rax
  pop rax

code:
  movss xmm0,[rax+000002DC]
  jmp return

INJECT_fovPtr:
  jmp newmem_fovPtr
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_fovPtr)

[DISABLE]

INJECT_fovPtr:
  db F3 0F 10 80 DC 02 00 00

unregistersymbol(fovPtr)
dealloc(fovPtr)

unregistersymbol(INJECT_fovPtr)
dealloc(newmem_fovPtr)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: ACValhalla.exe+316DFA6

ACValhalla.exe+316DF8C: CC                       - int 3 
ACValhalla.exe+316DF8D: CC                       - int 3 
ACValhalla.exe+316DF8E: CC                       - int 3 
ACValhalla.exe+316DF8F: CC                       - int 3 
ACValhalla.exe+316DF90: 40 53                    - push rbx
ACValhalla.exe+316DF92: 48 83 EC 30              - sub rsp,30
ACValhalla.exe+316DF96: 0F 29 74 24 20           - movaps [rsp+20],xmm6
ACValhalla.exe+316DF9B: 48 8B D9                 - mov rbx,rcx
ACValhalla.exe+316DF9E: 0F 28 F1                 - movaps xmm6,xmm1
ACValhalla.exe+316DFA1: E8 0A 1F 5D FE           - call ACValhalla.exe+173FEB0
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
ACValhalla.exe+316DFA6: F3 0F 10 80 DC 02 00 00  - movss xmm0,[rax+000002DC]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
ACValhalla.exe+316DFAE: F3 0F 5C C6              - subss xmm0,xmm6
ACValhalla.exe+316DFB2: 0F 54 05 D7 0E 0A 01     - andps xmm0,[ACValhalla.exe+420EE90]
ACValhalla.exe+316DFB9: 0F 2F 05 94 E4 0A 01     - comiss xmm0,[ACValhalla.exe+421C454]
ACValhalla.exe+316DFC0: 76 1B                    - jna ACValhalla.exe+316DFDD
ACValhalla.exe+316DFC2: E8 E9 1E 5D FE           - call ACValhalla.exe+173FEB0
ACValhalla.exe+316DFC7: 48 8D 4B 08              - lea rcx,[rbx+08]
ACValhalla.exe+316DFCB: BA EF F5 AD C8           - mov edx,C8ADF5EF
ACValhalla.exe+316DFD0: F3 0F 11 B0 DC 02 00 00  - movss [rax+000002DC],xmm6
ACValhalla.exe+316DFD8: E8 93 61 58 FE           - call ACValhalla.exe+16F4170
ACValhalla.exe+316DFDD: 0F 28 74 24 20           - movaps xmm6,[rsp+20]
}
4. edit value, 1.3 is nice

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

thank you

niconeitor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by niconeitor »

Dunno why but, every time i activate a script, no matter the type, my game instantly closes (1.1.2 version) maybe its because its a version from the seven seas?

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

niconeitor wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:46 am
Dunno why but, every time i activate a script, no matter the type, my game instantly closes (1.1.2 version) maybe its because its a version from the seven seas?
Inf health, inf stamina, inf adrenaline, inf oxygen, modify experience work fine on old 1.12 table.

Mastery points causes game to crash when you exit menus but if you apply mastery then change skill points it will autosave before crash.
No upgrade cost also crash soon after you close menus, so deactivate and save quickly

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

rambo99jose wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:11 am
niconeitor wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:46 am
Inf health, inf stamina, inf adrenaline, inf oxygen, modify experience work fine on old 1.12 table.

Mastery points causes game to crash when you exit menus but if you apply mastery then change skill points it will autosave before crash.
No upgrade cost also crash soon after you close menus, so deactivate and save quickly
Yeah if you are using a cracked version that would explain why it crashes, if you are CE savvy then you can post a snapshot of that section of memory (manually do the AOB scan using the scan window and disassemble this address). While I wont make a whole different table just for the cracked version, I might be able to walk you through how to fix it for yourself.