Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Ok I modified it a bit and added some pointers for it. Try it out and let me know if it works. I also added a modify damage script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SirHamster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirHamster »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:59 am
Ok I modified it a bit and added some pointers for it. Try it out and let me know if it works. I also added a modify damage script.
I have tried the latest script on the Yule drinking contest - works perfectly!
Thank you so much!

Zeikzeil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zeikzeil »

Is anyone else having trouble with infinite stamina? I noticed yesterday Eivor wouldn't sprint. Disabled infinite stamina and the stamina bar, that was filled before, refilled and sprinting worked again. Just started using the updated table and had it happen again.

musteriohaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by musteriohaos »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Good afternoon, I play on the uplay + version, I can somehow adapt this table for this version, I would be very grateful. We really need functions for the game "Orlog" and for "drinking".

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

musteriohaos wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Good afternoon, I play on the uplay + version, I can somehow adapt this table for this version, I would be very grateful. We really need functions for the game "Orlog" and for "drinking".
Both are already included. The screenshot on the mainpost is outdated and hasn't been updated.

musteriohaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by musteriohaos »

Strange, on Saturday I downloaded the table and these functions did not work, did not activate. The uplay + ultimate.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

musteriohaos wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:19 am
Strange, on Saturday I downloaded the table and these functions did not work, did not activate. The uplay + ultimate.
Read the thread title.

musteriohaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by musteriohaos »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:56 am
musteriohaos wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:19 am
Read the thread title.
Well, that's why I asked if it was possible to make these functions work in uplay +, I wrote above that they work, downloaded, they did not work for me.

AnhSolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnhSolo »

Anyone here have the hash id list for the new set that about to come out???

Evano_A
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evano_A »

Is it possible to lock/forward/backward the daytime like it did in Origin/Odyssey?
The daytime in Valhalla seems too short, and the dawn/sunset have the very annoying yellow lightning.
It would be great that we can extend the midday somehow or even lock on the midday.

chuyax56
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chuyax56 »

how about yule coins? thanks

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

Zeikzeil wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:17 pm
Is anyone else having trouble with infinite stamina? I noticed yesterday Eivor wouldn't sprint. Disabled infinite stamina and the stamina bar, that was filled before, refilled and sprinting worked again. Just started using the updated table and had it happen again.
Yep, same here. Seems to work for a bit, the bar never drops, after a while Eivor gets stuck with apparently 0 stamina. I just stopped enabling it.

matmat596
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matmat596 »

Hello, i tried the modify damage option but it doesn' seem to have any effect in game. Tried different values like 0.1, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5 but no diff on eivor or enemies output dmg. Would be nice if we could just reduce eivor dmg with this option as the game is fairly easy even on very hard. Other options in the trainer work fine.

Zeikzeil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zeikzeil »

matmat596 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:55 am
Hello, i tried the modify damage option but it doesn' seem to have any effect in game. Tried different values like 0.1, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5 but no diff on eivor or enemies output dmg. Would be nice if we could just reduce eivor dmg with this option as the game is fairly easy even on very hard. Other options in the trainer work fine.
It definitely works, I've set it to 10 and killed a Daughter of Lerion in 4 or 5 hits.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Zeikzeil wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:39 pm
matmat596 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:55 am
It definitely works, I've set it to 10 and killed a Daughter of Lerion in 4 or 5 hits.
It only partially works actually. After some testing I found it only works for melee weapons and not bows. Also, for values less than one it does not work. Looking into why that is but no promises that I'll figure it out as I'm starting classes again next week.