Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
denesujvary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by denesujvary »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:28 am
rambo99jose wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:11 am
niconeitor wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:46 am
Dunno why but, every time i activate a script, no matter the type, my game instantly closes (1.1.2 version) maybe its because its a version from the seven seas?
Inf health, inf stamina, inf adrenaline, inf oxygen, modify experience work fine on old 1.12 table.

Mastery points causes game to crash when you exit menus but if you apply mastery then change skill points it will autosave before crash.
No upgrade cost also crash soon after you close menus, so deactivate and save quickly
Yeah if you are using a cracked version that would explain why it crashes, if you are CE savvy then you can post a snapshot of that section of memory (manually do the AOB scan using the scan window and disassemble this address). While I wont make a whole different table just for the cracked version, I might be able to walk you through how to fix it for yourself.
I just downloaded the Empress Cracked version 1.1.2. Well only speed boost works as I tried all options. If you willing to help me I can try to make a cracked table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

Download the 1.1.2 ct from Previous Versions on the first post. (select all text to see the numbers)

RichieWeed420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RichieWeed420 »

Does anyone know the Mythical Armor set that's just been Leaked??? Little (AM) version please I need it for Save Wizard please and thank you PS How do I translate Big (QC) to Little (AM) I'm so confused any tips

pillowbasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pillowbasher »

denesujvary wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:34 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:28 am
rambo99jose wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:11 am

Inf health, inf stamina, inf adrenaline, inf oxygen, modify experience work fine on old 1.12 table.

Mastery points causes game to crash when you exit menus but if you apply mastery then change skill points it will autosave before crash.
No upgrade cost also crash soon after you close menus, so deactivate and save quickly
Yeah if you are using a cracked version that would explain why it crashes, if you are CE savvy then you can post a snapshot of that section of memory (manually do the AOB scan using the scan window and disassemble this address). While I wont make a whole different table just for the cracked version, I might be able to walk you through how to fix it for yourself.
I just downloaded the Empress Cracked version 1.1.2. Well only speed boost works as I tried all options. If you willing to help me I can try to make a cracked table.
CT Version 1.2.0 works fine too on Empress Cracked version 1.1.2

rizkywingrove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkywingrove »

Thanks for the great table :D

It would be nice additions and I'd be really grateful if you could add these
  • 'One Hit Stun' from fearlessrevolution's trainer
  • 'Instant Charge Bow' (AC Origins)
  • 'Auto-Counter Enemy Arrow Attack' (The one that we need to press 'Q' on time)

to the table.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

I don't think I've seen a script to have infinite photo camera range, so here it is.
If there's already one somewhere that I didn't see, then my bad.

Also, this way you can get really close to characters. As for some reason, if an NPC is further away than your camera range, they don't disappear if the camera gets close. Not sure why it works that way. I remember doing that in Odyssey too.
Attachments
ACValhalla.CT
EMPRESS
(40.94 KiB) Downloaded 310 times

Stricken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stricken »

Yo! Does anyone have the hash id's for the Ostara Fetival items?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

RichieWeed420 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:56 am
Does anyone know the Mythical Armor set that's just been Leaked??? Little (AM) version please I need it for Save Wizard please and thank you PS How do I translate Big (QC) to Little (AM) I'm so confused any tips
You'd be better off asking this in Save Wizard related forums like nextgenupdate/hackinformer.

jlau
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jlau »

I have a Crash when using "Modify Game Speed" with Update 12 for 1.1.2, please kindly advice.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I am using the last version of the table on the last version of the game (legit uplay), but sadly "Get Inventory" doesn't work anymore, there is only the pre-determined categories that appear but nothing in it.
I have read many post in this topic talking about hashes and location of the table etc .. but if i read right the last table doesn't need any separate hash file or anything, right ?

So what can i do to solve my problem ? The "Inf Items" seems to work well for example (and all the others scripts i use from this table and from bubadum's one.

jmmontoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmmontoro »

Hey all, I have a specific issue, my save is somehow broken and every time I want to acquire a skill the game crashes, I managed to get the basic 400 points plus 39 mastery ones, but now I have a surplus of points I can't spend because of those crashes, 9 skill points and 30 mastery points. Is there any way I can spend those points or activate those skills with CE? I never used any cheats, but since Ubi support is useless I thought the actual brains can find a fix. I also get crashes with books of knowledge but one thing at a time.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

jmmontoro wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 am
Hey all, I have a specific issue, my save is somehow broken and every time I want to acquire a skill the game crashes, I managed to get the basic 400 points plus 39 mastery ones, but now I have a surplus of points I can't spend because of those crashes, 9 skill points and 30 mastery points. Is there any way I can spend those points or activate those skills with CE? I never used any cheats, but since Ubi support is useless I thought the actual brains can find a fix. I also get crashes with books of knowledge but one thing at a time.
I already answered this on another thread. Please don't spam threads with the same question.

jmmontoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmmontoro »

axellslade wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:15 am
jmmontoro wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 am
I already answered this on another thread. Please don't spam threads with the same question.
Your answer on the other thread was irrelevant, points are meant to be spent ingame, I know that, but the game crashes.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jmmontoro wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:32 am
Your answer on the other thread was irrelevant, points are meant to be spent ingame, I know that, but the game crashes.
Here's what I think. You posted about this.. what.. 3-4 times now? While I understand your frustration, posting it in every single topic you could find about the game and attempting to bring it into attention with each occasion you get, won't solve it. And maybe you carefully use trainer/table options from now on, so you don't land in this situation.

Bottom line: please stop spamming with the same issue over and over. Thanks.

jmmontoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmmontoro »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:34 am
jmmontoro wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:32 am
Here's what I think. You posted about this.. what.. 3-4 times now? While I understand your frustration, posting it in every single topic you could find about the game and attempting to bring it into attention with each occasion you get, won't solve it. And maybe you carefully use trainer/table options from now on, so you don't land in this situation.

Bottom line: please stop spamming with the same issue over and over. Thanks.
I only posted twice, once on two different threads, and replied to the person who didn't read my posts, so I have 4 posts, 5 with this one, far from spamming. I don't know why you have duplicate results.

Now, I never used any cheats with this game, the bug came naturally with Buggisoft. At the time the bug started I was already with mastery points so I didn't care much and finished my campaign, still opened a case with support a few months ago which landed on escalated and that's it. I understand there's no point to what I'm asking because everyone has the option ingame, but I don't, my point coming here is to fix my save. I read a post by you I believe that says you can analyze the memory when the game crashes and see what is causing the problem, but if asking thinking different people might read different posts is spamming then I leave you be and start a new save in a few months when I don't feel like going over 100 hours of gameplay as boring.