Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by eTheBlack »

jmmontoro wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:28 pm

I only posted twice, once on two different threads, and replied to the person who didn't read my posts, so I have 4 posts, 5 with this one, far from spamming. I don't know why you have duplicate results.

Its not duplicate. Quoted text isnt shown properly there and only shows first 299 characters before it goes "...".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

Every time i try to use anything Cheat Engine related AS:V just crashes instantly to desktop without any error. Doesnt matter if I use dled tables or try to make my own. It kinda works when i use breakpoints and lua scripts but still crashes after a while. Anyone encountered this and fixed the issue?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^you are running the cracked vs. You can do (most of) your stuff, untill... you FT (or start a new Quest et al)... If you use code injection, most stuff will enable/do just fine, away from crowdy places (like cities, hometown, and such). FT to a distant location first, then enable your cheats there... once enabled, you should be fine doing/playing/taking whatever action; as long as you do not attach the/a debugger thereafter...

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 6:27 am
^you are running the cracked vs. You can do (most of) your stuff, untill... you FT (or start a new Quest et al)... If you use code injection, most stuff will enable/do just fine, away from crowdy places (like cities, hometown, and such). FT to a distant location first, then enable your cheats there... once enabled, you should be fine doing/playing/taking whatever action; as long as you do not attach the/a debugger thereafter...
Actually after some searching I found post on reddit that said that its discord fault and after i turned it off game stopped crashing. I never ran the game without CE so i didnt even think that other things might be the cause.

wolfmanGer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wolfmanGer »

after new update 121 table chrash when i am use it .need table update?

NumseBacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NumseBacon »

Irish trade stuff and other stuff in DLC?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Updated with better ways of accomplishing most scripts. Thanks to Paul44 for the insight on structure layout.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Alright probably the last update I'm going to do for awhile, figured out the Cairn stone mini game and added some more pointers/features which should keep you occupied for the foreseeable future.

Cheers,
aSwedishMagyar

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

The new update has broken the table. Which is sad, since the minigame pointers were supremely helpful.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:38 pm
The new update has broken the table. Which is sad, since the minigame pointers were supremely helpful.
Updated for 1.2.2

beanies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beanies »

Thank you, working perfectly!

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:08 am
LillyanaKabal wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:38 pm
Updated for 1.2.2
You're very talented, as are all the table makers/contributors too. You deserve a lot more credit for the crazy work you do.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Any way to edit the Mastery Challenges scores?

toxic_nova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by toxic_nova »

it's not too hard.
Just get a few points, search. Get more points, search again. soon you should only have a few entries left and start editing to what you want it to be.
you don't need to edit anything. They are exact values and are in the 4 byte range.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

toxic_nova wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:21 pm
it's not too hard.
Just get a few points, search. Get more points, search again. soon you should only have a few entries left and start editing to what you want it to be.
you don't need to edit anything. They are exact values and are in the 4 byte range.
Yeah I eventually found 4 addresses for each objective, they didn't change anything on screen BUT when you finish the mission you'll get whatever value you changed them to as the final score.