Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by NumberXer0 »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm
So how do u get hashes on the game? Someone posted a savefile that has all weapons/gears including legendary,..
+Save Conversion Tool
Link > https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assa ... la/mods/18
Use the table for printing hashes in the OP. No names though, you'll have to go through all thousand of them manually =P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

snacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snacker »

No idea why but downloaded it again and it is working fine today, nothing to see here then

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

So..question. Is there a way to choose the upgrade level of equipment when adding it? Some pieces are found at higher rarities but when added, start at the base level. The blacksmith doesn't even recognize them, since they're not supposed to be upgraded there. So they're stuck in a weaker state than they should be. Is it simply a different ID for each upgrade?

Edit: So the Oxenfordschirewhatsit Treasure Hoard Map is 000001CEF2DF99CB. The madman saved me the time of sorting through 370+ hashes to find it. Leaving this here incase anyone else needs it removed. Also, if anyone is looking for any other hashes..let me know. I have to translate this dump from Russian, but I should be able to pick out whats needed.

Mjolnir is 000001B51875D0AC, for the one who asked. 000001B51874AB95 for Excalibur.

QueenOfHearts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QueenOfHearts »

Does anyone have the firefly hash? I already put the ones I found so far at the pond, Ill try to find more but if someone already found it let me know

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:16 am
Does anyone have the firefly hash? I already put the ones I found so far at the pond, Ill try to find more but if someone already found it let me know
It should be 000001C4A7666B78.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Here is full hash table, [Link]
Roughly translated to english.

Thanks to @Scareon for a tip.

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

I downloaded all the files and made them according to your instructions, only my resources and stuff for sale are shown, nothing from clothes, armor or weapons

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

AkashiGamer wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm
I downloaded all the files and made them according to your instructions, only my resources and stuff for sale are shown, nothing from clothes, armor or weapons
They don't show unless you add them to the 3 txt files. One for the hash ID, one for the name and one for the category. You have to go through and manually add them all. Someone will probably do it eventually, but right now its up to everyone to do it themselves.

QueenOfHearts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QueenOfHearts »

So the firefly's seem to have extra protection? When you go to place them it takes all the ones in your inventory, but it also detects which you have actually caught so editing the hash does nothing. The question is, Why? Why do all that just for fireflies?

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:38 pm
They don't show unless you add them to the 3 txt files. One for the hash ID, one for the name and one for the category. You have to go through and manually add them all. Someone will probably do it eventually, but right now its up to everyone to do it themselves.
Just out of curiosity, what is the "list_type" number sequence scheme? For instance, what would be the list_type number for a piece of armor?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

squidney2k1 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:47 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:38 pm
Just out of curiosity, what is the "list_type" number sequence scheme? For instance, what would be the list_type number for a piece of armor?
I don't have it open right now, but it just decides which category the item goes in on the table. For example, 7 puts it under the Quest items header on the table. The only thing that actually matters is the Hash ID. The name and category can be whatever you want if you don't care about organization.

Skyligh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Skyligh »

I don't understand how you guys add items to the table..
Can you add items like weapons and armor?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Skyligh wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:34 pm
You can only add items to the list that you already own. Its for modifying the quantities or removing them completely. The table which allows you to spawn in items from nothing is not publicly released yet.

Skyligh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Skyligh »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:45 pm
Skyligh wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:34 pm
You can only add items to the list that you already own. Its for modifying the quantities or removing them completely. The table which allows you to spawn in items from nothing is not publicly released yet.
Ahh right okay. Yeah I wrote you a PM about that outfit.
Thanks then. =)

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Would someone mind to take a look into the minigames and add features for those?

Thanks in advance.