Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by senseirain »

Nosferya wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:30 pm
Ok I've mooved all the files to another location with no accent and I can now click on the "enable inventory..."

Bu maybe I'm dumb but I don't really know how it's working next, I tried to open the ressource thing or change it's value but it doesn't make any effect on the game :

[Link]

What am I doing wrong ? >< I feel so stupid...
Open ur Invetory Ingame and Be patient and wait for it to load ,.. and before u post ur Problem Try Everything to fix it b4 posting it here it's kinda annoying,..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@senseirain: Can you do the minimal thing and LEARN TO FUCKING USE CHEAT ENGINE? Thank you!

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:03 pm
@senseirain: Can you do the minimal thing and LEARN TO FUCKING USE CHEAT ENGINE? Thank you!
xDD :D :D :D :D :D

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Just when I thought things were going better with these inventory glitches..I hit yet another. Now the Oxenfordschire treasure horde map is stuck in my inventory. Annoying, but not a big deal..right? Well apparently this one broke saving for me. After picking up the treasure and having the map stay, my manual saves got shut off. Can't save anywhere for any reason. I reverted to an autosave from before and it worked fine. Picked up the treasure and its gone again.

So I guess if anyone has the hash for that one, feel free to share haha. I'm going to try and find it. Hopefully removing it will fix the issue.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Load that autosave, save manual. Before picking it up again, run hash script. Remove all junk and any hashes higher than 1. Save file.
Pick it up, run hash script, remove junk, and compare hashes with 1.

Shouldnt be that hard, probably only one new hash in second hash search

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:38 pm
Load that autosave, save manual. Before picking it up again, run hash script. Remove all junk and any hashes higher than 1. Save file.
Pick it up, run hash script, remove junk, and compare hashes with 1.

Shouldnt be that hard, probably only one new hash in second hash search
My issue is that I got the map waaaaay before any of my 5 auto saves. So I don't have a way to pick it up again unfortunately. I have a metric ton of items at a quantity of 1 too >.< I'm sure I'll get it eventually, just going to take a while.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:05 am
My issue is that I got the map waaaaay before any of my 5 auto saves. So I don't have a way to pick it up again unfortunately. I have a metric ton of items at a quantity of 1 too >.< I'm sure I'll get it eventually, just going to take a while.
Just group them. Do 20 at time, and if you have 200 unique 1 quantity, you will just need to do that 10 times and you will see faster in which group it is. Then just do those twenty 1 by 1. You should be done in 30min, 1 hour tops, because you are looking one specific item hash.

Or you could do 50/50, and then again 50/50, etc. But that might take longer for human, unlike computer 😁

P.S. Keep those save files in another folder, because autosave happens a lot

fabiaville
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fabiaville »

thanks to the creator for this table. i was able to modify my hunting & fishing items. really can't be bothered with getting enough of those. got places to be in the game.

also thanks to the guy posting all those hashes for the fishes. only missing the hash for perch(regular) though

that said is the print hashes supposed to auto update the txt files? it did show a window with all of the hashes but did not update the txt files.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Anyone got Legendary weapon Hashes? xDD

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

fabiaville wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:04 am
i was able to modify my hunting & fishing items. really can't be bothered with getting enough of those.
With all the shit you have in the table, I really can't imagine a REAL reason other than OCD to waste time exchanging fish for what.. runes? And shit you won't use anyway? So I will just consider you're doing this for completion purposes.. just so you "gotta catch 'em all"..

fabiaville
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fabiaville »

so if any1 is interested:
perch regular is hash 000001C4A7679966 item type is 6.
seal tail is 000001C4A7641444 item type 6

snacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snacker »

Just wondering if anyone else that has been successfully using this with the plus version is unable to get the current table to work with it?

Changed the exe to the plus version as I have with the older tables but health, adrenaline, stamina and oxygen will not activate. Those are the only things I really use so it is no big deal I can still use the older table as I said was just curious.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

If a script does not activate please post what the error is instead of hoping I will magically know. Right click on the script in question and take a screen cap of the error that appears at the top of the dropdown list.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

fabiaville wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:08 pm
so if any1 is interested:
perch regular is hash 000001C4A7679966 item type is 6.
seal tail is 000001C4A7641444 item type 6
Seal Tail is already in OP hashes.

Fishes: viewtopic.php?p=165961#p165961

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

So how do u get hashes on the game? Someone posted a savefile that has all weapons/gears including legendary,..
+Save Conversion Tool
Link > https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscree ... la/mods/18