GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by Allelujah »

xacegod wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:23 pm
As for loot chance I found a weapon that gives me luck when I make enemies bleed, so I use Archon that has 90% bleed chance and just go around and kill to get +15s increased luck.
Those luck weapons and items are for crit chance i believe according to the codex in game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

Anybody was able to get unlimited Money ingame?? I searched and found value, changed, but it was only visual. as soon I went back to Sanctum, and used the money it reverted it back to original values. Any idea on how to lock values?

P.S. Im Not an expert with all this.. keep that in mind

Wombat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wombat »

realdragon23 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:22 am
i stumbled over a sligth issue with the 1-hit kill, when you are doing any tower of trials, it can happen that certain enemies die upon spawning. if that happens you have to quit the tower as you cant progress any further, anyone else had this issue yet?
Having the same issue (the auto-deaths prevent you from completing the 'kill all enemies' task for the floor challenge). Where in the lua code would I need to edit to set the hp on enemies to a higher number?

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

stitans wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 am
Anybody was able to get unlimited Money ingame?? I searched and found value, changed, but it was only visual. as soon I went back to Sanctum, and used the money it reverted it back to original values. Any idea on how to lock values?

yeah its only visual, couse i think they save it inside a VM or hide it or encrypt it..
Wombat wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 am
realdragon23 wrote:
i stumbled over a sligth issue with the 1-hit kill, when you are doing any tower of trials, it can happen that certain enemies die upon spawning. if that happens you have to quit the tower as you cant progress any further, anyone else had this issue yet?
Having the same issue (the auto-deaths prevent you from completing the 'kill all enemies' task for the floor challenge). Where in the lua code would I need to edit to set the hp on enemies to a higher number?
Open Easy Kill script scroll down to enemyhp set dd (float)0 to dd (float)50 , but u need to hit twice before enemy died..

jugglerme123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jugglerme123 »

I've tried it over and over again but i couldn't do it.
dd (float)50

Tiswone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tiswone »

emoisback wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:55 am
stitans wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 am

yeah its only visual, couse i think they save it inside a VM or hide it or encrypt it..
Wombat wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 am
realdragon23 wrote:
Open Easy Kill script scroll down to enemyhp set dd (float)0 to dd (float)50 , but u need to hit twice before enemy died..

Please add aligment chance 100% :(

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Any chance we can edit the keys in Tower of Trials and Ascended Tower of Trials? It'd be the best way to get loot if we could.

germannoob19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germannoob19 »

Aceofgods wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 pm
Any chance we can edit the keys in Tower of Trials and Ascended Tower of Trials? It'd be the best way to get loot if we could.
the best way to get loot is doing dreamstone realm. for example air realm, kill all bosses but not the last one, leave mission and re enter. u keep the loot and electrum if u leave the mission. and sell all the stuff u dont need. ez money

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

germannoob19 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:54 pm
Aceofgods wrote:
the best way to get loot is doing dreamstone realm. for example air realm, kill all bosses but not the last one, leave mission and re enter. u keep the loot and electrum if u leave the mission. and sell all the stuff u dont need. ez money
Maybe for some things, but I need the Twin Dragon dual blades, which only drop from ToT and AToT. Furthermore, they drop with random primaries AND secondaries. I need one with Crit Chance/Damage and Stormflayers' primary. Summarily, I need many keys and tons of runs of AToT to get what I need. xD

germannoob19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germannoob19 »

Aceofgods wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 pm
germannoob19 wrote:
Aceofgods wrote:
Maybe for some things, but I need the Twin Dragon dual blades, which only drop from ToT and AToT. Furthermore, they drop with random primaries AND secondaries. I need one with Crit Chance/Damage and Stormflayers' primary. Summarily, I need many keys and tons of runs of AToT to get what I need. xD
aight mb sry ^^ i thought u just need alot of electrum ^^
i hate to run atot atm with the bug that sometimes no monster spawning..

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

germannoob19 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:18 pm
Aceofgods wrote:
germannoob19 wrote:

change enemyhp to 50 or 100, so they wont die at spawn...

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

cant get inf skill points,tried the tutorial/guide,but didnd get luck

puwanate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by puwanate »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:49 pm
For me i use this method. It's simple scan. First go back to you Base in game and open Cheat table V4 and select process to this game. Then use clear skill for got all you skill point return. After that use 1 skill point for Weapon Technique lv1 and swap to cheat engine just use 1 in Value for run simple first scan. After that swap to Game use 1 skill point for Weapon Technique lv2 and swap to cheat engine just use 2 in Value for run next scan. Do this until Weapon Technique lv5 and use 5 in Value for run next scan. You'll got Address around 4-12 address in cheat engine. Pick one of them to change Value to -1000 for me i choose Address that before the last of them.After set Value to -1000 swap to game.You'll see Skill point change to 1000+. If not change just swap cheat engine and game 3-4 time until it's change.If not change just choose another address that found and do same trick. After got skill point 1000+ name of Weapon Technique skill will change to Unidentified.Now just use skill point up all skill but don't up Weapon Technique.After that go to pick Weapon Technique and swap to cheat engine change value to 5. Swap cheat engine and game 3-4 time until Name of Weapon technique change from Unidentified to Weapon Technique lv5 then it finish.Now re login game and Weapon technique will use normally. Beware just change the value don't check box.You can clear skill and do again until got it. If anything miss just use all skill point and use clear skill to do it again. Good luck. sorry for bad English.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

puwanate wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:31 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:49 pm
For me i use this method. It's simple scan. First go back to you Base in game and open Cheat table V4 and select process to this game. Then use clear skill for got all you skill point return. After that use 1 skill point for Weapon Technique lv1 and swap to cheat engine just use 1 in Value for run simple first scan. After that swap to Game use 1 skill point for Weapon Technique lv2 and swap to cheat engine just use 2 in Value for run next scan. Do this until Weapon Technique lv5 and use 5 in Value for run next scan. You'll got Address around 4-12 address in cheat engine. Pick one of them to change Value to -1000 for me i choose Address that before the last of them.After set Value to -1000 swap to game.You'll see Skill point change to 1000+. If not change just swap cheat engine and game 3-4 time until it's change.If not change just choose another address that found and do same trick. After got skill point 1000+ name of Weapon Technique skill will change to Unidentified.Now just use skill point up all skill but don't up Weapon Technique.After that go to pick Weapon Technique and swap to cheat engine change value to 5. Swap cheat engine and game 3-4 time until Name of Weapon technique change from Unidentified to Weapon Technique lv5 then it finish.Now re login game and Weapon technique will use normally. Beware just change the value don't check box.You can clear skill and do again until got it. If anything miss just use all skill point and use clear skill to do it again. Good luck. sorry for bad English.
didnt work for me.

germannoob19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germannoob19 »

emoisback wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:01 pm
germannoob19 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:18 pm
Aceofgods wrote:

change enemyhp to 50 or 100, so they wont die at spawn...
ty for the tip, works well now [Link]
edit for u all guys : after trial 100 are no rewards anymore aka no keys and no chests to open.