GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by Halliday »

i3lank wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:15 pm
Halliday wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:58 pm
Works fine to me.

[Link]
Got it working, it wouldn't before. Kept going to level 1, or staying level 4. Just kept setting it to -1000 and trying again on just THAT node, keeping all the other skills and not resetting.
Search or use the skill points change it to -1000, upgrade every skills (except the first one - Weapon Tech.) after change the -1000 to 4 and then upgrade the first skill (Weapon Tech.).

But glad to hear it, you got it working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Halliday wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:17 pm
Allelujah wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:09 pm
So I read the 5 pages of comments but cant seem to remember if anyone tried modifying Electrum yet. If so, I assume thats server side? Or do you guys think that it would be possible to change it like skill points, because we thought that was server side as well? Also good job to everyone working on this table :) Good work. I havent tested out the latest table yet because electrum hasnt been added yet. Its the only cheat i need at lvl 50 lol
Make a search (4bit) for electrum, after pick up a little electrum and next scan and it'll drop one address and change the value to 9999999.
Yeah, doesnt seem to want to find the new address after getting more electrum. my addresses after searching for next address is empty.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Allelujah wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm
Halliday wrote:
Allelujah wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:09 pm
So I read the 5 pages of comments but cant seem to remember if anyone tried modifying Electrum yet. If so, I assume thats server side? Or do you guys think that it would be possible to change it like skill points, because we thought that was server side as well? Also good job to everyone working on this table :) Good work. I havent tested out the latest table yet because electrum hasnt been added yet. Its the only cheat i need at lvl 50 lol
Make a search (4bit) for electrum, after pick up a little electrum and next scan and it'll drop one address and change the value to 9999999.
Yeah, doesnt seem to want to find the new address after getting more electrum. my addresses after searching for next address is empty.
Sigh, cheer up i going to make a money pointer and material pointer.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Halliday wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:24 pm
Allelujah wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm
Halliday wrote:

Sigh, cheer up i going to make a money pointer and material pointer.
Thanks XD I bneen using cheat engine to cheat money in games for years now and this is the first time i had a game that was all like, Nope you cant have that lol

germannoob19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germannoob19 »

i can change my electrum via cheat engine but only visual wise, i wont keep the changed amount.. :/

bmk4213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bmk4213 »

emoisback wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:56 pm
Inferno wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:54 pm
I managed to do the Skill point option however it seems i can't level up my weapon techniques anymore (it reset to level 0) and it has it named as (undefined.Name)
that u need to set it back to 4 then level up it again to 5...

im having the same problem except i change back it back for some reason, skill value showing ?? and cant change

Yeetibum234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yeetibum234 »

V4 table broke my game did exactly as it said for skillpoints. But none of the other scripts were working. Not to mention it force maxes your SP Weapon Technique to 4 after you set it back to 4. So you can't get 5/5. Thats fine and all except when i restart the game and i have 900 SP and i cannot put SP into a weapon technique. Its kind of broken help if you can will provide screenshots if needed

Yeetibum234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yeetibum234 »

Don't do the skillpoint script it broke my game. i Cannot set skillpoints into weapon tech anymore i did a restart because it bugged out the other scripts and they were not working not to mention if you don't have the script on it just greys out weap technique and your save is basically corrupt. This is not the way. I know i did everything right too and even then it seemed like something was going to go wrong as it did.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Yeetibum234 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:04 am
Don't do the skillpoint script it broke my game. i Cannot set skillpoints into weapon tech anymore i did a restart because it bugged out the other scripts and they were not working not to mention if you don't have the script on it just greys out weap technique and your save is basically corrupt. This is not the way. I know i did everything right too and even then it seemed like something was going to go wrong as it did.
if you did it wrong, just put all the rest SP you got into weapon techique, after your remaining SP is 0, you can restart it..

its not broke at all...

i have that problem too...while i try to find the script, its crash my game and i still can put the rest off sp into weapon technique

you should set back the weapon to 4 then add last level to weapon tehcnique / you shoul put all your point into weapon technique and do reset skill...

realdragon23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdragon23 »

i stumbled over a sligth issue with the 1-hit kill, when you are doing any tower of trials, it can happen that certain enemies die upon spawning. if that happens you have to quit the tower as you cant progress any further, anyone else had this issue yet?

Tiswone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tiswone »

@emoisback

Can you add a function where chance to apply status is 100%? This would be really helpful to try out Builds
Like poison, fire, etc
Last edited by Tiswone on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Skill points work like a charm just read a notes, thats simple, ty!)
Drop rates chance up would be nice))

germannoob19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germannoob19 »

with the max skill points tree i did it like this : 4 points in weapon technique, i saw the value didnt changed, so i skilled a few other skills ( but not weapon technique to 5 !!! ) till i saw a value... in this case it was 5 for me. i changed then the value from 5 to -1000. swapped into resources tab, went back to skills. and had my 1k skill points, i maxxed everything out but not weapon technique !!! after i maxxed all i changed value from -1000 to 5 and maxxed than the weapon technique... maybe this will work for u guys also.
sorry for this degenerated broken english.. greetings from germany xDD

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Yeetibum234 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:54 am
V4 table broke my game did exactly as it said for skillpoints. But none of the other scripts were working. Not to mention it force maxes your SP Weapon Technique to 4 after you set it back to 4. So you can't get 5/5. Thats fine and all except when i restart the game and i have 900 SP and i cannot put SP into a weapon technique. Its kind of broken help if you can will provide screenshots if needed
Reset skill points and it will be ok...

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

As for loot chance I found a weapon that gives me luck when I make enemies bleed, so I use Archon that has 90% bleed chance and just go around and kill to get +15s increased luck.