GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by emoisback »

Inferno wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:54 pm
I managed to do the Skill point option however it seems i can't level up my weapon techniques anymore (it reset to level 0) and it has it named as (undefined.Name)
that u need to set it back to 4 then level up it again to 5...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alizea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alizea »

here it doesnt work for me

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

Is there perhaps a way to change rarity drop rate? Like Borderlands or would that be server side? Or things like how many items dropped, etc?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Put 1 point in the top left skill, search for 1. Put another point in, search for 2. Place another, search for 3. Reset your points. Place 1 point in, search for 1. Repeat ad nauseum until you narrow the results down as low as they will go.

Find the correct address through trial and error out of your remaining results. You only need 1, changing more than 1 will cause issues. After you find it, change the value to -1000. Now start placing points in every skill EXCEPT for the top left one. DON'T PUT ANY IN THE SKILL YOU CHANGED TO -1000.

After all of your skills are maxed out, go back to the table and change the value of that skill to 4. Then add 1 more point to it in game to max it out at 5 and set your remaining points back to 0 automatically. Works like a charm and persists throughout loads. Haven't leveled up since doing it, so I'm not sure if you gain excess skill points or not. I would like to max my level before doing it, but there is no way to edit EXP currently.

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:45 pm
Put 1 point in the top left skill, search for 1. Put another point in, search for 2. Place another, search for 3. Reset your points. Place 1 point in, search for 1. Repeat ad nauseum until you narrow the results down as low as they will go.

Find the correct address through trial and error out of your remaining results. You only need 1, changing more than 1 will cause issues. After you find it, change the value to -1000. Now start placing points in every skill EXCEPT for the top left one. DON'T PUT ANY IN THE SKILL YOU CHANGED TO -1000.

After all of your skills are maxed out, go back to the table and change the value of that skill to 4. Then add 1 more point to it in game to max it out at 5 and set your remaining points back to 0 automatically. Works like a charm and persists throughout loads. Haven't leveled up since doing it, so I'm not sure if you gain excess skill points or not. I would like to max my level before doing it, but there is no way to edit EXP currently.
Do all the abilities work as intended? Like any of the advanced ones that give you other button presses?

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

its ok when u reset the skill, you will got the real skill point u should have..

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

i3lank wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:50 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

Do all the abilities work as intended? Like any of the advanced ones that give you other button presses?
I haven't tested extensively, but I've used a few skills I shouldn't have had. So I would assume they all work fine.

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:07 pm
i3lank wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:50 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

I haven't tested extensively, but I've used a few skills I shouldn't have had. So I would assume they all work fine.
I dunno how you got it to work, but I couldn't put any points into technique when I maxed it all points was at 0.

putthi91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by putthi91 »

emoisback wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:34 pm
putthi91 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:39 am
I turned it on while on field, not in base. I change it from 0 to 1 multiple times but it still didnt work.

try to turn it on base then go to training room and go out from training room if your archon fury still full then its work...
sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. doesn't seem consistent to me. does it work for u all the time ?

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

yes its work every time im playing

putthi91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by putthi91 »

just wondering, is it possible to make full archon fury but not infinite duration ? cuz u're invincible while in fury mode and that's too op and that makes it not fun

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

So I read the 5 pages of comments but cant seem to remember if anyone tried modifying Electrum yet. If so, I assume thats server side? Or do you guys think that it would be possible to change it like skill points, because we thought that was server side as well? Also good job to everyone working on this table :) Good work. I havent tested out the latest table yet because electrum hasnt been added yet. Its the only cheat i need at lvl 50 lol

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Works fine to me.

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

Halliday wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:58 pm
Works fine to me.
Got it working, it wouldn't before. Kept going to level 1, or staying level 4. Just kept setting it to -1000 and trying again on just THAT node, keeping all the other skills and not resetting.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Allelujah wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:09 pm
So I read the 5 pages of comments but cant seem to remember if anyone tried modifying Electrum yet. If so, I assume thats server side? Or do you guys think that it would be possible to change it like skill points, because we thought that was server side as well? Also good job to everyone working on this table :) Good work. I havent tested out the latest table yet because electrum hasnt been added yet. Its the only cheat i need at lvl 50 lol
Make a search (4bit) for electrum, after pick up a little electrum and next scan and it'll drop one address and change the value to 9999999.