GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by bonzay0 »

i3lank wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 pm
How does the server know you're not getting XP legitimately? I'm confused. I guess I never knew how these "online-only games" work.
One of the ways they can take is, when you kill a monster it sends the server that you did that.
So if you can find the place where it sends the server that you killed something, and change that to another monster which has higher XP worth, you might be able to cheat the XP per kill.
i3lank wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 pm
I doubt there's anti-cheat on Godfall as well, why would they care about what we're doing?
My guess, they wanted it online to prevent cheating.
They might also have something against people who are cheating. They don't have to implement a whole anti-cheat, just some checks from the server about what you do in the game, and if not done as designed, ban you.

But I don't think they ban you, they don't do anything to people who cheat in BL games.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

CT is update, u can read V3 explanation...

for XP and material its look like server side.. ill try to look it more further...

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

Since it's server side, I doubt we could spawn monsters?

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

回答: * (*)

Post by 2014226393 »

Hello, can I carry it to China Forum.

bmk4213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bmk4213 »

hi for some reason the archon fury/weapon technique wont turn on is there a way to fix? thanks!

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

Here's a method to max out every skill. This assumes you have knowledge of how to use Cheat Engine.

First, pick a skill. Then you need to narrow down the address of how many points you have in that skill. Then, change the value to something like -1000, fill out every skill except the one you modified, set the modified skill to 4, and put one last point into it.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

bmk4213 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:11 pm
hi for some reason the archon fury/weapon technique wont turn on is there a way to fix? thanks!
wdym wont turn on??...

every monster have a different dynamic address

bmk4213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bmk4213 »

When I try to click the archon fury + unlimited weapon technique box it doesn’t check mark or work in game

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Agasio wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:41 pm
Here's a method to max out every skill. This assumes you have knowledge of how to use Cheat Engine.

First, pick a skill. Then you need to narrow down the address of how many points you have in that skill. Then, change the value to something like -1000, fill out every skill except the one you modified, set the modified skill to 4, and put one last point into it.

Haven't had a chance to test this method yet, but does it persist through reloads?

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

bmk4213 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:58 am
When I try to click the archon fury + unlimited weapon technique box it doesn’t check mark or work in game
change value to 1 to on and 0 to off, doesnt need to checkmark the menu..

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:09 am
Haven't had a chance to test this method yet, but does it persist through reloads?
Yep!

GaseousSnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaseousSnake »

Agasio wrote:

Regarding scanning for the address, what kind of Scan Type and Value Type did you use to narrow it down?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

GaseousSnake wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:57 am
Agasio wrote:

Regarding scanning for the address, what kind of Scan Type and Value Type did you use to narrow it down?
Just did it myself at level 4. Just put a single point in the top left skill and do a standard scan for 1. Add another point, scan 2. Repeat for as many points as you have and then remove them. Add them back and repeat. I wound up with a few results at the end but managed to find the right one through trial and error. Works great!

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

emoisback wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:38 pm
CT is update, u can read V3 explanation...

for XP and material its look like server side.. ill try to look it more further...
Easy Kill doesn't work. Turned it on and all the other ones and it never worked.

GaseousSnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaseousSnake »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:24 am
GaseousSnake wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:57 am
Agasio wrote:

Just did it myself at level 4. Just put a single point in the top left skill and do a standard scan for 1. Add another point, scan 2. Repeat for as many points as you have and then remove them. Add them back and repeat. I wound up with a few results at the end but managed to find the right one through trial and error. Works great!
I actually figured it out!

Tip for anyone else doing this but are kinda unsure: Make sure you don't set it to -1000. If you mess up and accidentally add points to that first modded skill, you'll have to run through the ~1000 points again until you can clear your skills and retry.