Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by NumberXer0 »

Scareon wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:40 am
I saw a vod on youtube of a guy with a working inventory editor, I downloaded the hash list but he hasnt uploaded the cheat engine file yet, hopefully we will get it soon
It isn't uploaded yet because it isn't ready. It has some issues still. I've been beta testing it for a bit now. Its mostly functional though, so I don't think it will be too long.

Edit: To specify, it spawns the Helix items just fine, but at the incorrect upgrade level. They all spawn in gray instead of gold bordered. Mythical is the name I believe. The issue is that the blacksmith can't upgrade them because they're supposed to be maxed out already. They function fine, but they're significantly weaker than they should be.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Incoming PM spam :D Let me know if you want me to do something about it.

Sathman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sathman »

Any issues with getting the mounts and ravens?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Sathman wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:21 am
Any issues with getting the mounts and ravens?
No, they simply get added to your stable. It looks like only the actual gear is an issue right now.

Sathman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sathman »

looking forward to it :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:42 am
It looks like only the actual gear is an issue right now.
In the sense that it gets discarded on reload, right?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:52 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Nope, it stays after saving and reloading just fine. It just doesn't spawn in at the correct upgrade level. All store gear should be maxed out, Mythical quality. But it spawns them in at the first level, Fine quality. They're weaker than they should be and can't be upgraded at the blacksmith since he isn't supposed to upgrade them at all. Even in the video you can see that they're not the right color. If you only care about the looks, I guess its whatever. But for people playing mostly legit here and want to actually use good gear..they're weaker than everything else haha.

Sathman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sathman »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:28 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:52 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Nope, it stays after saving and reloading just fine. It just doesn't spawn in at the correct upgrade level. All store gear should be maxed out, Mythical quality. But it spawns them in at the first level, Fine quality. They're weaker than they should be and can't be upgraded at the blacksmith since he isn't supposed to upgrade them at all. Even in the video you can see that they're not the right color. If you only care about the looks, I guess its whatever. But for people playing mostly legit here and want to actually use good gear..they're weaker than everything else haha.
could you not make a separate script that upgrades them after you receive the lower quality ones? Just asking

Skyligh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Skyligh »

Its really nice to have people do so much work, others like myself who have no knowledge about, can enjoy. :-D

Looking forward for this to be released.. All I want really is the Altaïr outfit. :-D

thexfile
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thexfile »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:28 pm
Honestly, if we already had a transmog function like they added in Odyssey an year after release, I wouldn't mind having the gear only for the looks at all. I was disappointed when I realized this wasn't implemented in the game yet. They know people want it. Either way, let's hope budabum or someone collabing with him will find a workaround for the issue soon. Thanks for beta testing it and for giving us this extra info! Keep us posted if you can.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

I would be already happy if we could add other items even if we don't have them in the inv (like some fishes) using the known hashes. For what I understood, this is not possible with the existing tables?

Hearts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hearts »

Honestly, the game is too easy and I'm way OP. Wearing grey armor might actually make it challenging. Thanks for testing it though. Looking forward to the release.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Rankti wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:58 pm
I would be already happy if we could add other items even if we don't have them in the inv (like some fishes) using the known hashes. For what I understood, this is not possible with the existing tables?
Nott currently, but it will be soon. I've already added all of the fish and hunting stuff to my game.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

where will the table be released should i look here, on a certian steam forum or somewhere else

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

He posted the table, but it still has the drawback of items not being the correct rarity. Its still being worked on.