Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by machine4578 »

ok the name issue is 100% the options save that is with your story saves. it must store certain info for those festival reward names. so it makes those option saves very important.

here the same 2 saves shared now with the names showing(same pics i posted on previous page have no names). the only file i changed is the ACV[Options].save, and if i remve my current one and load the same saves, names disappear.
Spoiler

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tanu8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tanu8 »

machine4578 wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:50 pm
ok the name issue is 100% the options save that is with your story saves. it must store certain info for those festival reward names. so it makes those option saves very important.

here the same 2 saves shared now with the names showing(same pics i posted on previous page have no names). the only file i changed is the ACV[Options].save, and if i remve my current one and load the same saves, names disappear.
Spoiler
you are wonderful! Can you tell me how to change it?

AyinApholion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AyinApholion »

machine4578 wrote:

Spoiler
Great find, glad I could help.
Now to find a way to fix it for everyone ><

tanu8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tanu8 »

tanu8 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:24 am
machine4578 wrote:

Spoiler
Where is ACV[Options].save?

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

tanu8 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:15 am
tanu8 wrote:
machine4578 wrote:

Spoiler
its with your legit save files. and this save file should be updated if you play online with new seasonal weapon names(so it seems to be this way anyways). the issue of weapon names not showing seems to happen when people play offline(which is what i prefer). when i loaded up my legit game, went online and tested the CE table and weapons, the names showed. so i tested offline too using this new ACV[Options].save and it fixed it. i will attach my Options save decrypted ready to encrypt with any uplayid(tool required to add new uplayid encryption, dont ask here how to do it). however i dont think using this options save will work when someone goes online, it will probably be written over. so this options save is most likely only working offline(like previous AC games).
Attachments
ACV[Options].rar
(7.35 KiB) Downloaded 399 times

Orbithorse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Orbithorse »

jumperownz20 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:17 am
Orbithorse wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:10 am
Is there any way to use CE to change item quality levels? I'm looking for a quick way to upgrade everything to Divine quality, that doesn't involve me having to scroll miles down the blacksmith list Every. Single. TIme. because it keeps resetting to the top after an upgrade...

Hell, I'll take a mod that just stops the list resetting, it's the scrolling that's killing me here!
As far as I know, there is no method yet, and i totally agree, its annoying as hell that it keeps scrolling back to top and it takes so much time to upgrade all items.... :(
Oh well, it was worth an ask!

tanu8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tanu8 »

machine4578 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:56 pm
tanu8 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:15 am
tanu8 wrote:

its with your legit save files. and this save file should be updated if you play online with new seasonal weapon names(so it seems to be this way anyways). the issue of weapon names not showing seems to happen when people play offline(which is what i prefer). when i loaded up my legit game, went online and tested the CE table and weapons, the names showed. so i tested offline too using this new ACV[Options].save and it fixed it. i will attach my Options save decrypted ready to encrypt with any uplayid(tool required to add new uplayid encryption, dont ask here how to do it). however i dont think using this options save will work when someone goes online, it will probably be written over. so this options save is most likely only working offline(like previous AC games).
great job!
worked online and offline

TheJackdaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheJackdaw »

Anyone knows the two new weapons from the oskoreia festival this time?

nghoainam90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nghoainam90 »

'Plantium Ingot' and Token of Kára' are wrong address. I fixed them. But i cant find the way how to bring 'Skill/Mastery Point and Abilites cheat' back like old versions, or any1 know 'Book of Knowledge' hashid?
Attachments
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.1 - V4.CT
(543.19 KiB) Downloaded 1118 times

CapKenway
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapKenway »

can we change opals value's?

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

CapKenway wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:51 pm
can we change opals value's?
sure if you want, and then it will immediately revert to the real value when it fails to validate with ubisoft servers. and then maybe get ur account banned, or maybe you get lucky and dont get banned. Sorry dude, just accept you can never edit Opal, or any analogous currencies used to purchase premium items in AC/Ubisoft games.

NemesisFDK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NemesisFDK »

hi, someone know the vibrant weapon pack id?

nghoainam90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nghoainam90 »

NemesisFDK wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:33 am
hi, someone know the vibrant weapon pack id?

000001F3811CA06B //Purple Vibrant Sword
000001F3811CA09C //Blue Vibrant Sword
000001F3811CA0CB //Red Vibrant Sword
000001F3811CA0FE //Green Vibrant Sword

carlosgg87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carlosgg87 »

Hey does anyone have the id for the Oskoreia festival rewards and the new mounts?
Skeleton Flying Horse
Blood-stained viking horse
Spring Reindeer
Bloody White Wolf and Raven

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

carlosgg87 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:20 pm
Hey does anyone have the id for the Oskoreia festival rewards and the new mounts?
Skeleton Flying Horse
Blood-stained viking horse
Spring Reindeer
Bloody White Wolf and Raven
000001F2B2FF2081 //Wild Flail
000001F3811E2C58 //Wild Hammer
000001F41E92794D
000001F41E92C8DD
000001F41E92CEA1
000001F41E92CD75
000001F41E9276FB

once again these weapons and mounts will have no name(mounts have no pic too).
however when i loaded into my legit game the 2 weapons got their names(labeled above) but the weapon names from last festival are gone(Blade of the Golden Rays for example has no name again).. the mounts i have no clue how to get the pics and names to show yet. this is just stupid. wtf ubi..