Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:42 am
HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:26 am
Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:59 am
So I’m having random intermittent freezes during gameplay and then the game goes back to normal. It just repeats itself throughout the game. Anyone know how I can fix that? I thought it was a bad save, but that’s not the case as I created a new save with the same issue just to test that theory out.
Oof, I'm not sure. I always get the bug where Eivor just randomly teleports a few feet forward. Maybe some things to try:

-Verify/repair the game
-Reset forges (if you use Forger mods)
-Give ACV higher CPU priority with Process Lasso or whatever you prefer
-Change power management for the game to "High Performance" in Nvidia control panel and Windows settings
-Could be a power issue to your PC. Certain things I do on mine will cause system wide lag/stuttering
-Could be internet issues, since its always connecting to Ubisoft
-Do they happen when the game autosaves? I get a tiny bit of lag when it autosaves for me
-Clean up junk files and whatnot with CCleaner or whatever you prefer
No mods being used. I verified the files. No internet lag considering I reinstalled the game in 30 minutes about 50 minutes ago. Fiber optics is the shit lol. It does seem like it’s during auto save which is strange as it has lag on me to this extent. It’s not a brief pause either. Lasts roughly a whole minute when it freezes during gameplay. Everything is set for performance as well. Gotta love Ubisoft games lol. I’ll start a new game and go from there.
Aw man, that sucks. Maybe you have too many saves? Could be a weird connection problem if you're using a controller, or the display mode you're using (Fullscreen, Windowed, etc)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:42 am
[I reinstalled the game
I'm wondering why you consider the game being reinstalled an option :| It's not like local, physical, disk files can get corrupted (in the context of this game). Anvil doesn't use read/write on the .forge files (opens them only as read, so there's a handle to the files, they're not open in memory, nor updated on game close or if game crashes, handle invalid) and other data files aren't used constantly in the game. So one time reinstall would be enough, if you really wanted to be paranoid-sure it's not the data files :D

I would really suggest dropping down on those new-gen features, ray-tracing and other crap that clogs your GPU. While you may not think it possible, it wears out in time, the more the temperature heats up. If you constantly play Ultra and all features on, I can't imagine your GPU not spiking or lagging every once in a while..

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Bruh. I'm about to go feral. I don't want to create another thief saga, but the LITERAL EXACT SAME TABLE they uploaded is back on Nexus. It's literally the same. No credits, same YouTube channel, etc. The only difference is it has been uploaded by a new person. I don't need to tell you guys what needs to happen. I won't be extra annoying this time with a million posts, but just be aware that it's happening, again.

Comparison, for your viewing pleasure: [Link]

Feel free to use the evidence I posted on previous pages if this does turn out to be Thief 2.0.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:08 am
Bruh. I'm about to go feral. I don't want to create another thief saga, but the LITERAL EXACT SAME TABLE they uploaded is back on Nexus. It's literally the same. No credits, same YouTube channel, etc. The only difference is it has been uploaded by a new person. I don't need to tell you guys what needs to happen. I won't be extra annoying this time with a million posts, but just be aware that it's happening, again.

Feel free to use the evidence I posted on previous pages if this does turn out to be Thief 2.0.
Report it as an illegal mod and in the comment section emphasize how it goes against policy, etc. When you mention how it circumvents Ubisoft’s microtransactions it’ll get the ball rolling.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

HK26 wrote:

It's the new version that you uploaded or is the old version?
If is the new, report using the water maker thing you implemented :)

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

I commented on it in Nexus a few hours back and just noticed I hadn't closed the page - looks like it's gone!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:46 pm
I commented on it in Nexus a few hours back and just noticed I hadn't closed the page - looks like it's gone!
It’s gone.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:15 pm
pedrokuk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:46 pm
It’s gone.
Oh my god that’s amazing :lol: what were they even thinking, trying it again? Oh well, crisis averted

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

allyflb wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:17 pm
HK26 wrote:

If it was the new one, I totally would have. It was a version from a few weeks ago, but it’s gone from Nexus now anyway :)

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:44 pm
allyflb wrote:
HK26 wrote:

If it was the new one, I totally would have. It was a version from a few weeks ago, but it’s gone from Nexus now anyway :)
I was pretty surprised it was taken down so quick. Maybe my comment on the mod page made a difference lol.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:42 pm
HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:44 pm
allyflb wrote:

I was pretty surprised it was taken down so quick. Maybe my comment on the mod page made a difference lol.
When I saw it last night it was mere minutes after it was posted and had 2 comments (one was mine). I reported it immediately using the same evidence as the last one. I was shocked they even had comments on. They must have been flooded with comments like yours and reports to Nexus

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

That thief has no shame, or sense of decency.

The table itself does damn fine work. It's a relief that you don't have to pay out the behind for gear when you can just click and it's yours. So it's a shame that the game itself is kinda "meh". Nevertheless, you've done good work. :)

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

Oof, I'm not sure. I always get the bug where Eivor just randomly teleports a few feet forward. Maybe some things to try:

i'm having this problem too, it remind me a lot of that mission with petra looking for wallace, maybe a fix for that mission glitch the whole game on latest update

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:54 pm

i'm having this problem too, it remind me a lot of that mission with petra looking for wallace, maybe a fix for that mission glitch the whole game on latest update
Gotta love the random Eivor teleport lol.