Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by HK26 »

Hi, folks! This is a pretty substantial update, so please read on so you know what's up. There isn't any brand new content added, but the table has been reorganized and I want to make sure it goes over well and that everyone understands what's been modified. This table is not required for game version 1.4.1.2. If you downloaded the previous one I posted, it will work with 1.4.1.2.

FORMATTING CHANGES

The "+Bulk GetItem" section was getting very large for my taste, so I decided to split it up into 3 parts:

+Bulk GetItem: Helix Store/Prime/Ubisoft Connect/Seasonal Events/Community Challenges/More...
+Bulk GetItem: Base Game Weapons/Armor/Tattoos/Runes/Ships/More...
+Bulk GetItem: DLC/Free Updates/Bonus Content/More...

I'm hoping the names are fairly self-explanatory, but the images below can give you an idea of what you'll find in each section.

If this change doesn't go over well or becomes too confusing, I have a version without these splits.

NEW OPTIONS & ITEMS

-All-In-One options have been added for every section. Now it's just one click to get all Helix items, DLC stuff, etc.
-Split up various options in case people don't want to get everything when they just want one item. Notable examples are Uplay or Discovery Tour
-SOP runes added. All WOTD & SOP items added: ships, settlement cosmetics, mount/raven skins, etc
-River Raid settlement cosmetics added. Also realized that the Traveler's ship is Vagn's ship, used when introducing river raids
-All base game items added: tattoos, ships, settlement cosmetics, hair and beard, etc

README & HASHID LIST

Several useful links have been added to these documents. The ReadMe has been updated to match the new table format and has additional instructions and tips. It has also been reorganized with guides listed by letters, and steps by number. Clean-up was done to the Hash list.

The contents of the ReadMe are now located within the Table Extras pop-up, making it more easily accessible.

***THIS TABLE IS NOW WATERMARKED***

I don't need to explain why this is added. I'm not going to say how it's been watermarked, but it will make it harder for thieves going forward. I'd also like to think that the table being shared here is recognizable, which is another reason why I separated the Bulk Items section. If lazy assholes want to try erasing the work of others again, we'll make sure it's too much of a hassle for them. I'll be removing my previous uploads, too, in an effort to lessen the number of tables out there.

Have fun, Ya'll! Can you believe it's almost March 6521st, 2020? Time sure does fly when you've been stuck in the same month for 2 years.

What's in the download?
-AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.4.1.2, v1.0
-d3d9.dll
-HashIDs 1.4.1.2
-README ACV Inventory Editor 1.4.1.2

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.4.1.2, v1.0.zip
(115.11 KiB) Downloaded 1563 times

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Appreciate the work you put in on this mate

Cheers
HK26 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:12 am

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Is anyone having randomly longer than normal loading times while playing their game or a somewhat longish pause during autosaves? Also would Kassandra’s crossover armor look weird on male eivor? There’s a mod that will change the texture of the raven clan armor to kassandra’s crossover armor so I’m debating on using it.

nickxar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nickxar »

Thankyou for the table and everything working fine for me except the "permanent silver and XP booster " , it activates for a while then just vanishes and had to activate again and again but not a big issue , hope it gets fixed in next update. :ph34r: 8-)

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:55 pm
Is anyone having randomly longer than normal loading times while playing their game or a somewhat longish pause during autosaves? Also would Kassandra’s crossover armor look weird on male eivor? There’s a mod that will change the texture of the raven clan armor to kassandra’s crossover armor so I’m debating on using it.
Haven’t had any loading issues, myself. I use the mod you’re talking about and the author mentions that some outfits are only meant for one npc or gender, so they may look funky or change Eivor’s appearance. Only way to know is try it yourself!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

For crying out loud.. can you please EDIT quotes that occupy an entire page to "..."? I'm getting tired of editing posts. All you do is quote a huge wall of text to only say "thanks". Here:

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:58 pm
For crying out loud.. can you please EDIT quotes that occupy an entire page to "..."? I'm getting tired of editing posts. All you do is quote a huge wall of text to only say "thanks". Here:

That’s partially my fault. Pictures help when explaining things, but I can do google drive links again in the future to shorten posts. I also have a tendency to write too much :? Thank you for the tip, though, people may not even realize it’s something they can do.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

.... thanks - I also wasn't aware it was something - and my fault for not checking how it was displayed... but I do think it's important to thank the people who contribute - obviously yourself included. cheers

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

nickxar wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:12 pm
Thankyou for the table and everything working fine for me except the "permanent silver and XP booster " , it activates for a while then just vanishes and had to activate again and again but not a big issue , hope it gets fixed in next update. :ph34r: 8-)
You could just give yourself a million silver or something, then you never have to worry about it again :lol: imo the xp isn't that horrible, but there are other ways to navigate that:

-You can give yourself max skill/mastery points with the table, but keep in mind that enemies, locations, and quests do not scale with you this way. For example, if you are 50 power level and then give yourself the points needed to get to 476, the game will still think you're at 50. You'll probably continue to level up and be shown that you earned skill points, but you actually haven't. That was what happened to me, anyway. There could be a way to make the game scale to you, but I couldn't find it. If you're not worried about scaling, then that's probably a good option to try.

-You can use the teleport function to instantly travel to books of knowledge, saving a ton of time

-Download someone's save who is at max level. There's one I've used twice on Nexus; their saves are at different points with all Helix items and Eivor is at max level. The game does recognize this save's power level, so enemies, locations, and quests are properly scaled to you. Not sure how they did that, but it does work.

-The permanent silver & xp booster may not work depending on where you're at in the game. It's like how purchased Helix items or Ubisoft Connect rewards aren't given to you until you've arrived in Fornburg for the first time.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

thank you, thank you dude!!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

So I’m having random intermittent freezes during gameplay and then the game goes back to normal. It just repeats itself throughout the game. Anyone know how I can fix that? I thought it was a bad save, but that’s not the case as I created a new save with the same issue just to test that theory out.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The only freezes I get are when unlimited ammo is used in areas where Eivor turns into Layla and back. Disabling that script resumes the game (Engine tries to destroy inventory and you don't let it). But then again, I don't use this table.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:40 am
The only freezes I get are when unlimited ammo is used in areas where Eivor turns into Layla and back. Disabling that script resumes the game (Engine tries to destroy inventory and you don't let it). But then again, I don't use this table.
It’s not that. It’s been running fine up until today. I verified the files and reinstalled the game. Gotta love fiber optic Wi-Fi when a 100GB download only takes 24-30 minutes lol. Hopefully that fixes it. My next solution would possibly be deleting the cache folder.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:59 am
So I’m having random intermittent freezes during gameplay and then the game goes back to normal. It just repeats itself throughout the game. Anyone know how I can fix that? I thought it was a bad save, but that’s not the case as I created a new save with the same issue just to test that theory out.
Oof, I'm not sure. I always get the bug where Eivor just randomly teleports a few feet forward. Maybe some things to try:

-Verify/repair the game
-Reset forges (if you use Forger mods)
-Give ACV higher CPU priority with Process Lasso or whatever you prefer
-Change power management for the game to "High Performance" in Nvidia control panel and Windows settings
-Could be a power issue to your PC. Certain things I do on mine will cause system wide lag/stuttering
-Could be internet issues, since its always connecting to Ubisoft
-Do they happen when the game autosaves? I get a tiny bit of lag when it autosaves for me
-Clean up junk files and whatnot with CCleaner or whatever you prefer

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:26 am
Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:59 am
Oof, I'm not sure. I always get the bug where Eivor just randomly teleports a few feet forward. Maybe some things to try:

-Verify/repair the game
-Reset forges (if you use Forger mods)
-Give ACV higher CPU priority with Process Lasso or whatever you prefer
-Change power management for the game to "High Performance" in Nvidia control panel and Windows settings
-Could be a power issue to your PC. Certain things I do on mine will cause system wide lag/stuttering
-Could be internet issues, since its always connecting to Ubisoft
-Do they happen when the game autosaves? I get a tiny bit of lag when it autosaves for me
-Clean up junk files and whatnot with CCleaner or whatever you prefer
No mods being used. I verified the files. No internet lag considering I reinstalled the game in 30 minutes about 50 minutes ago. Fiber optics is the shit lol. It does seem like it’s during auto save which is strange as it has lag on me to this extent. It’s not a brief pause either. Lasts roughly a whole minute when it freezes during gameplay. Everything is set for performance as well. Gotta love Ubisoft games lol. I’ll start a new game and go from there.