Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
santoryu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by santoryu »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:56 am
OK, i am still ways away from starting any DLC at the moment, thanks.
No prob and just to be more clear, you just have to meet the blacksmith from the starting area Svarthelfeim (which take about 30min to reach) then you can quit the dlc and do it later :).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by santoryu on Sun May 29, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lolopoloc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolopoloc »

how can i give myself all skill points?

santoryu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by santoryu »

lolopoloc wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 pm
how can i give myself all skill points?
Just go to boosters/trainers and there's the skill points section, i havent seen if it still work tho since i just used exp x12 to reach my lv500+ through the game .

lolopoloc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolopoloc »

it does not it shows "??"

santoryu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by santoryu »

lolopoloc wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 3:02 pm
Mhmm maybe not working then but im not sure tho, if machine478 walk around maybe he can answer you better about it.

TheSolenOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSolenOne »

maybe it's stupid question, but any way to delete item from inventory? I just give item via CE and then found the same in the world and now I have 2 same items in inventory

lolopoloc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolopoloc »

TheSolenOne wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 8:24 pm
maybe it's stupid question, but any way to delete item from inventory? I just give item via CE and then found the same in the world and now I have 2 same items in inventory
you need to go to Inventory: EditQuality=>+All Inventory Items=>Weapons/Armor then you find item you want to delete and change value from 1 to 0 and then you need to save and load

eyecrave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eyecrave »

lolopoloc wrote:
It will not show up in inventory until you meet the blacksmith in dawn of ragnarok . You can still upgrade things to divine but only helix items. Items you get in game won't give the option to upgrade to divine.

santoryu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by santoryu »

eyecrave wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:22 am
lolopoloc wrote:
It will not show up in inventory until you meet the blacksmith in dawn of ragnarok . You can still upgrade things to divine but only helix items. Items you get in game won't give the option to upgrade to divine.

He was talking about skills points :)

eyecrave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eyecrave »

eyecrave wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:22 am
lolopoloc wrote:
woops quoted the wrong person. Unfortunately the skill point one doesn't work since the latest patch but the post below still works with the inventory table.
dna wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:40 am
FearLessCE wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:20 am
Avike wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:00 am
I have added the High Elf set, Dark Knight set, and the Mentors guild swords to the table. Both of the sets are under the helix store tab, and the swords are under the swords/scythes tab.
Hi,

Where are you found it? Your table works well for 1.3.1 except for a permanent boost. Any ideas on how to fix it or where can I find the updated version?

Thanks.
what exactly are you trying to get from the permanent boost? is it the XP youre after? There is another table that has a functional XP boost, you can set whichever multiplier you want (i.e. 2, 3, or even 10 times XP amount). Check HERE for that table.

How to use: open table, select ACValhalla.exe process, Enable the table, click on the "Scripts" checkbox, the XP tweak is is the 6th item in the list, "Modify Experience Gain" .. check this box, you will see Multiplier option, simply double click the Value (should be 1 as default) and change it to whatever you want (you don't need to check the Multiplier box though, just change its value). For reference, setting this value to 1.5 will give you the same XP boost as the pack does.

Also: you can safely use the XP boost from that table while also running the Inventory Editor table (so far I havent encountered any conflicts)

asterix80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asterix80 »

hi folks have a prob I added a few weapons they were gone but after loading them I did something wrong

the problem has been fixed, forgot to include the ddl file

elitebih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elitebih »

Hola
Can a file d3d9dll be used in diferent assassins creed game like odyssey ?
Because I have not found a single editor to date, that is working with odyssey ubisoft + game version 1.5.6.

Now I prob got no idea what I am talking about, which sucks tbh. Wish I knew more.

But from my point of view if people could work around with inventory editors for newer titles like valhalla, why isnt that case with an older titles like odyssey, yes ? , does make sense ?

Anyways thanks for the Inventory Editor for Valhalla game as it works like a charm to date.

deltoz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deltoz »

elitebih wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:33 pm
Hola
Because I have not found a single editor to date, that is working with odyssey ubisoft + game version 1.5.6.

Now I prob got no idea what I am talking about, which sucks tbh. Wish I knew more.

But from my point of view if people could work around with inventory editors for newer titles like valhalla, why isnt that case with an older titles like odyssey, yes ? , does make sense ?

Anyways thanks for the Inventory Editor for Valhalla game as it works like a charm to date.
There is. It is actually on this site just in another thread.

hellripper21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellripper21 »

Hey y'all. Been looking around for the Hash IDs for the new Blessed Warrior Pack. If you could post them here that would be great. Items are:

Sunlight (mount)
Sunrise (raven)
Angel Wing (bearded axe)
Sword of Damocles (short sword)
Blessed Warrior Set (Royal)
Blessed Warrior Set (Saint)

Thanks!

elitebih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elitebih »

deltoz wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:37 am
elitebih wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:33 pm
Hola

There is. It is actually on this site just in another thread.

Can You Please provide direct link , so I dont spend next 30 days in search for it.