Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rodomisprime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Rodomisprime »

Hi guys.

I do apologies for the double post. does anyone have an updated Hash Id's for the runes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LAA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LAA »

It doesn't seem the 1.6.1 cheat engine is fully working on 1.6.2?
Noticed Dawn of Ragnarok materials aren't being recognised/changed correctly. E.g. Platinum Ignots just show 00 or ?? which is incorrect, and changing it doesn't change in game. I tried the Unlock all command suggestion, but same issue where it just stays at 00/?? or value I edited it too which isn't reflected in-game.

cool_sam2012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cool_sam2012 »

LAA wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:37 am
It doesn't seem the 1.6.1 cheat engine is fully working on 1.6.2?
Noticed Dawn of Ragnarok materials aren't being recognised/changed correctly. E.g. Platinum Ignots just show 00 or ?? which is incorrect, and changing it doesn't change in game. I tried the Unlock all command suggestion, but same issue where it just stays at 00/?? or value I edited it too which isn't reflected in-game.
+Inventory: EditQuantity /+All Inventory Items (2637)
Spoiler
Spoiler

Bruce Lee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bruce Lee »

machine4578 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:09 am
Bruce Lee wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:16 am
No one seems to have leaked it, so I'll share it

dq 000001F2B2FECBB7 // Bengal Tiger
dq 000001F379A5EB0C // Giant Panta
i added them yesterday. here is list of all the stuff i found so far
viewtopic.php?p=276418#p276418
Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see your second update

mystic_veto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mystic_veto »

Flexbot wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:41 pm
Can someone share with table that allows to swap weapon perks?
Or at least share with gungnir rune id?
gungnir rune id dq 000001F4DDB1868D

Rodomisprime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rodomisprime »

I really love this but when I give myself items after the patch my game crashes

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

Hey everyone! Does anybody here has a fresh start save with everything unlocked??? Please, it would be appreciated.

zfarcryz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zfarcryz »

hi everyone, for some reason i can't play at home anymore, so i went to the net shop, and every time i turn on computer everything is as clean as new, so i can only use the old save file of ubisoft on cloud, is there any way I can keep the added helix items? I do every thing in the post but still lost it, another question what is the “DQ” before the item id? i cant copy it into cheats, thanks for the help, i just bought the game 1 week ago, thanks for the great cheat table <3

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

zfarcryz wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:33 pm
hi everyone, for some reason i can't play at home anymore, so i went to the net shop, and every time i turn on computer everything is as clean as new, so i can only use the old save file of ubisoft on cloud, is there any way I can keep the added helix items? I do every thing in the post but still lost it, another question what is the “DQ” before the item id? i cant copy it into cheats, thanks for the help, i just bought the game 1 week ago, thanks for the great cheat table <3
dq is just something used in the scripts as a line of code which you can ignore if you are trying to add each item manually. All the helix items will stay in your inventory as long as you patched the game before adding them. The only time you will lose the items again is when there is an update but then you just repatch the game and everything stays again.

zfarcryz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zfarcryz »

cievic wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:52 pm
zfarcryz wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:33 pm
dq is just something used in the scripts as a line of code which you can ignore if you are trying to add each item manually. All the helix items will stay in your inventory as long as you patched the game before adding them. The only time you will lose the items again is when there is an update but then you just repatch the game and everything stays again.
Thank you for explaining about DQ, but about the item loss problem, when I downloaded the game, the game was version 1.6.2 so I think there is no other update, I think it's because I play at the net shop and when I open the computer I have to locate the pre download game file again, I tried not loading save game from ubisoft cloud in the game menu and open the table and patch it first, then reset the game and go back in but the helix item still disappears, is there any file when patch file that i need to install in the game folder?? I will ask the store owner to install it before I turn on my computer and locate the game file, again, TY for nice tips

flashmint0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flashmint0 »

Can someone share 1.6.2 CT file. Thanks

hooter1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hooter1234 »

ok even after patching the CT for the game after adding my helix items the game still removes them any light shed on this matter would be GREATLY appreciated

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

flashmint0 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:53 pm
Can someone share 1.6.2 CT file. Thanks
there is no 1.6.2 CT file. It's still the 1.6.1 since nothing got changed other then some extra items that already got posted

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

Aizeneress wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:13 pm
Hey everyone! Does anybody here has a fresh start save with everything unlocked??? Please, it would be appreciated.
Sorry for the reposting. It would be appreciated if someone shared a fresh start with all items upgraded with all of the skills. (Ubisoft doesn't plan to add NGP...Everyone has to find them themselves. Rip)

Rodomisprime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rodomisprime »

Hi guys. I havexa very dumb question. Is there a tutorial on how to swap weapon perks? I would love to find the weapon perk for the vorpal short sword and post it on another weapon