Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by STN »

Fix Helix items removal

1) Download the below:

UPDATED FOR 1.3.0:
d3d9.zip
(5.36 KiB) Downloaded 31585 times

UPDATED FOR 1.2.1:
d3d9.zip
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 12540 times

1.2.0:
d3d9_proxy_ACValhalla.zip
password: sunbeam
(110.74 KiB) Downloaded 7845 times

The ZIP contains the compiled DLL + source code, in case you wanna fiddle with it. Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.

2) Extract content and move the d3d9.dll file from \x64\Release\ to main game folder. Like so:

3) Launch the game as if nothing happened.

4) If the signature is not found, you will see a message box. The game will continue load once you click OK, but nothing will get patched. Just an FYI for future DLCs/updates of the game when Ubi might pull yet another stunt and the DLL will stop working. You also have the source-code, so feel free to update/maintain it going forward.

5) Yes, works with Standard and Plus. It scans for an array of bytes to get the patch address, so it should be found in either of the Valhalla executables.

BR,
Sun

Assassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine Spreadsheet + Inventory Editor

Since this topic turned turned into spamfest for undesirables and thieves, i decided to take over and just post the Assassins Creed Valhalla Inventory Editor here.

This table allows you to add items by ID. It will help those who want to get equipment for Helix and not only.

HASH LIST IN ENGLISH: [Link]

Instructions for Uplay+:

Run the table on Uplay + : open the CT table in Notepad ++, replace the entire table from ACValhalla.exe to ACValhalla_Plus.exe

NOTES:

Start the Table, then the game, in the table we activate + Inventory , then + Inventory: Get Item , then + Bulk Get Item (packs, quests, materials) .

Then we double-click on the script inscription opposite any (for example + Get Draugr Pack (9pcs) (the script editor will open).
Look

for the section "pIIDList: // 512 slots max" there and add / change the list like this:
dq 0000000000000001 // Quantit
dq required id from table
dq required id from table
dq 0000000000000000 // stop pattern
Then click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added automatically. Values ​​can be no more than 512

Thanks to Sunbeam for some fixes.

Updates:

1.0.4 v2
[add] Full Player's Inventory list added under "+Inventory: EditQuantity", by setting an item quantity to 0 and then saving/loading will effectively delete this item
[update] to prevent Inventory corruption all items under "+Inventory: EditQuanti

Updated for 1.5.1

For the full Assassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine table with more options, check Sunbeam's table here
viewtopic.php?t=14340

or mochongli's table
viewtopic.php?t=14349

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.5.1, Table v1.1.CT
v1.5.1
(498.25 KiB) Downloaded 27606 times
ACValhalla InventoryEditor v1.1.2 v2.7z
Credits: budabum & madicos
(21.41 KiB) Downloaded 25372 times
Assassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine Spreadsheet Inventory Editor 1.0.4v2.rar
Assassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine Spreadsheet Inventory Editor 1.0.4v2
(72.58 KiB) Downloaded 7986 times
Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor v1.0.2_v3.CT
Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor v1.0.2
(67.14 KiB) Downloaded 2291 times
ACValhalla_InventoryEditor.CT
Sunbeam fix
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 3516 times

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by NumberXer0 »

Looks like the Valhalla shop stuff is a go. He just updated the Odyssey table 2 days ago to the final version and said it was a warm up for Valhalla =) Patience people, we may have our MTX before long.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Post any table updates here. I am sick of you people bypassing censors linking to thieves. If table author has an issue with his cheat table being posted here, please let me know directly. But seeing as he has no issue with his content being posted on sites that steal cheat tables from FRF regularly, he shouldn't care about here.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Bumping this to bring it to page 1, as I've moved some posts which pushed it back in time :)

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

Thanks Sunbean, Good man :)

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

does not look good for the inventory editor i just downloaded a save with shop items and it seems like they get automatically removed as soon as you load into game

Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shona »

lol3003 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:55 pm
does not look good for the inventory editor i just downloaded a save with shop items and it seems like they get automatically removed as soon as you load into game
Savegames are bound to the Account, you can't use them on a different Account with the same progress.

[Link]

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

Shona wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:31 pm
Savegames are bound to the Account, you can't use them on a different Account with the same progress.

[Link]
There is a tool where that changes the save files to your ID
decrypts the save and then encrypts it back with an example save of your own

Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shona »

lol3003 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm
There is a tool where that changes the save files to your ID
decrypts the save and then encrypts it back with an example save of your own
Tools can be broken and it will not change the Store items, there are bound to your Account. So if you don't have them unlocked in any way they will not show Ingame.

This means if you have them you have to simply visit "Store -> Owned Tab - > "Get" Item(s)" to activate them in your new save.
If you don't own them you will not get them with a save from a other person.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That was the trick in previous titles. You would swap the ID of a free one with a premium one, then clicked the "Get" button and you'd obtain it. But I have a feeling whoever (you know who) made the editor for Odyssey is preparing to sell it, rather than posting it for free. And it's all due to this hype: "it's bound to your save", "I wish I had this and that" -> well, they will want you to most likely pay to get something done :) Just a hunch, nothing confirmed. But if I'm wrong, then so be it.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:26 pm
^ That was the trick in previous titles. You would swap the ID of a free one with a premium one, then clicked the "Get" button and you'd obtain it. But I have a feeling whoever (you know who) made the editor for Odyssey is preparing to sell it, rather than posting it for free. And it's all due to this hype: "it's bound to your save", "I wish I had this and that" -> well, they will want you to most likely pay to get something done :) Just a hunch, nothing confirmed. But if I'm wrong, then so be it.
well the price wont be to high because otherwise you would just pay for the items, so i think its the wrong market for something like that but if so
thats mega hypocritical by him

Gakkajj
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gakkajj »

Right now the inventory editor isn't that big of a deal because i there's not much in the shop right now.

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

Gakkajj wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:01 pm
Right now the inventory editor isn't that big of a deal because i there's not much in the shop right now.
I dunno, there's still a fair bit that would be nice. Rather than looking the same for aaaaaages. And revealing the map. Feels like getting interesting gear is sooo much slower/rarer in this game.

Gakkajj
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gakkajj »

MagikMurlok wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:28 am
Gakkajj wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:01 pm
I dunno, there's still a fair bit that would be nice. Rather than looking the same for aaaaaages. And revealing the map. Feels like getting interesting gear is sooo much slower/rarer in this game.
That's because gear isn't lootable like in odyssey so you cant farm for a set you like. Honestly that, climbing/parkour, and the weird auto lock on that melee has are the only things that bother me. Cant tell you how many times I've tried to destroy breakable chest that were next to an explosive jar only to have my guy turn sideways and attack the jar instead.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Sun, Thank you. Great contribution, nevertheless. Hopefully the thread will be updated soon with the table.
Regards.