Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batl1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by batl1 »

Hello, the game gives an error about overlay64.dll
Ubisoft game overlay not working. What to do, can it be fixed? Everything was fine a couple of weeks ago...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

batl1 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:31 pm
Ubisoft game overlay not working. What to do, can it be fixed? Everything was fine a couple of weeks ago...
That has nothing to do with Cheat Engine. Thats an issue with the game itself or the launcher. I would ask on the Ubisoft forums.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

batl1 wrote:
That's been a problem with Valhalla ever since they moved from Uplay to Ubisoft Connect.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:53 pm
batl1 wrote:
That has nothing to do with Cheat Engine. Thats an issue with the game itself or the launcher. I would ask on the Ubisoft forums.
I've had that issue for a bit now, too. But there are some days where it doesn't pop up, no idea why. From what I can tell, that error doesn't really do anything. Game still starts up and runs normally.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

batl1 wrote:
As long as the game launches, I wouldn't be too concerned about. I get that same pop-up every now and then, but game works just fine so I don't worry about it.

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

I'm a noob here and im trying to get rid of my multiple ubisoft connect rewards, when looking in the inventory I cant seem to find the values for the Bayek outfits that I have, what is the best way to get rid of these?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

So, I don't know if I'm the only one that's experienced this, but if so then this is new bug will be something to watch out for. This is tied into the 476-power cap. On a new game I have become stuck at 475-power, and I cannot advance to 476. My skill tree is completely maxed out as I applied each skill one by one so I wouldn't miss anything. I have plenty of skill points available (maxed out xp cheat) so that's not the issue. The issue is that I have nowhere to put the last skill point to get me to 476. I also keep getting skill points instead of mastery since I haven't hit the cap. Mastery is still completely blanked out. Am I the only one running into this issue? On older saves I do not have this issue and I'm able to reach the power cap of 476.
Last edited by Jmar1180 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

b646266315
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b646266315 »

Does there have anyway to use helix items on XSX? Valhalla support cross-platforms saves.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

alexwithtoast wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:12 am
I'm a noob here and im trying to get rid of my multiple ubisoft connect rewards, when looking in the inventory I cant seem to find the values for the Bayek outfits that I have, what is the best way to get rid of these?
If you downloaded the table from here, a ReadMe was included. It includes tutorials on how to get rid of duplicates

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

b646266315 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:20 am
Does there have anyway to use helix items on XSX? Valhalla support cross-platforms saves.
I don't think so. The table allows people to keep Helix items they do not own by either patching the game with the table or putting a modded d3d9.dll file into the game directory. Consoles don't allow for that sort of thing. It'll work for PC saves, but once you load it on a console, the cheated Helix items will disappear.
Last edited by HK26 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:30 am
So, I don't know if I'm the only one that's experienced this, but if so then this is new bug will be something to watch out for. This is tied into the 476-power cap. On a new game I have become stuck at 475-power, and I cannot advance to 476. My skill tree is completely maxed out as I applied each skill one by one so I wouldn't miss anything. I have plenty of skill points available (maxed out xp cheat) so that's not the issue. The issue is that I have nowhere to put the last skill point to get me to 476. I also keep getting skill points instead of mastery since I haven't hit the cap. Mastery is still completely blanked out. Am I the only one running into this issue? On older saves I do not have this issue and I'm able to reach the power cap of 476.
I have this issue as well. The game still thinks you're at whatever level you were when you started applying the skill points. If you're starting a new game, I recommend downloading the Nexus mod called "100 Complete Maximum Level Save File"

I don't know how they did it, but they have a fresh new game save that is max level on both skill and mastery points. The game is also scaled accordingly to that level. You'll still get level ups, but you can turn off the notifications for those in settings. You will need ACSaveTool to use it

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:03 am
Jmar1180 wrote:
I have this issue as well. The game still thinks you're at whatever level you were when you started applying the skill points. If you're starting a new game, I recommend downloading the Nexus mod called "100 Complete Maximum Level Save File"

I don't know how they did it, but they have a fresh new game save that is max level on both skill and mastery points. The game is also scaled accordingly to that level. You'll still get level ups, but you can turn off the notifications for those in settings. You will need ACSaveTool to use it
Does it basically start a new game completely maxed out?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:13 am
HK26 wrote:
Jmar1180 wrote:

Does it basically start a new game completely maxed out?
I answered my own question lol.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Jmar1180 wrote:

You beautiful son of bitch lol. Awesome suggestion!!! Thank you.

murdochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by murdochi »

Thanks for the awesome editor, if I decided I wanted rid of all the Helix items I added, how would I go about getting rid of them all? I've tried deleting the d3d9.dll, saving, restarting, reloading, etc.